Profile for Hunter MabiusMeade > Reviews

Content by Hunter MabiusMeade

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Hunter MabiusMeade

Page: 1 | 2
It's Kind of a Funny Story
It's Kind of a Funny Story
by Ned Vizzini
Price: CDN$ 9.89
61 used & new from CDN$ 2.88

5.0 out of 5 stars I will never get over this book, Dec 3 2013
It is the all time best book I've ever read. A beautiful book about reality for some. It gives you a knew perspective and leaves you with an open mind on life.

F for Effort: More of the Very Best Totally Wrong Test Answers
F for Effort: More of the Very Best Totally Wrong Test Answers
by Richard Benson
Price: CDN$ 10.76
55 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh how cute!, Dec 3 2013
I read his first book of F for Effort, and it was hilarious! This is better! Even funnier. You can read these books in about 30 minutes if you take your time. It came fast and in great condition! Glad I bought it, I love to read them again and again, always good for a giggle :)

My Heart Is an Idiot: Essays
My Heart Is an Idiot: Essays
by Davy Rothbart
Price: CDN$ 18.18
37 used & new from CDN$ 1.90

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm finding it hard to read, due to the character, Dec 3 2013
I've had this book for almost a year, and only on chapter 2. I just can't seem to stand the character, I find him annoying, running around like he's a child with no self control over himself. You can say his heart's an idiot, or you can say he thinks with his penis. Either way, the book came fast and in good condition, so that's good. If you DO like this book, here's a good place to order. Like new :)

Everything Is Going to Kill Everybody: The Terrifyingly Real Ways the World Wants You Dead
by Robert Brockway
Price: CDN$ 12.99
35 used & new from CDN$ 1.36

4.0 out of 5 stars A very real, funny and worldy version 1000 ways to die., Dec 3 2013
Kinda scary, but very entertaining! Definitely a book you can put down easily after a few stories of how we were almost killed by an idiots experiments!

Sweethearts
Sweethearts
by Sara Zarr
Price: CDN$ 9.00
92 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Here come the water works!, Dec 3 2013
This review is from: Sweethearts (Paperback)
Well written book with lots of heart! I couldn't put it down. It's one you will want to read and feel like you can't cope with reality after!

John Dies at the End
John Dies at the End
by David Wong
Price: CDN$ 13.36
45 used & new from CDN$ 2.54

5.0 out of 5 stars So amazing, Nov. 6 2013
This review is from: John Dies at the End (Paperback)
I can't put this book down, I want to watch the movie but won't let myself, because the job David Wong did in all his detail would be spoilt! And I don't want that, greeeat book

X-Men Trilogy Pack (DVD)
X-Men Trilogy Pack (DVD)
Price: CDN$ 26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What an awesome price for one GREAT movie trilogy!!, Dec 13 2012
This review is from: X-Men Trilogy Pack (DVD) (DVD)
X-Men is the s***!! It arrived early, came perfectly wrapped, and at a great price. Thank goodness for Black Friday! Such a great buy, you really can't go wrong!

Dr. Seuss's How the Grinch Stole Christmas (50th Birthday Bilingual Deluxe Edition)
DVD ~ DVD
Offered by 1000Deals
Price: CDN$ 9.86
10 used & new from CDN$ 7.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, Dec 13 2012
Great condition and a great show! I bought it as a gift but the whole family watches it, I mean how can you go wrong with a classic? Came like new, and arrived early! :)

Adventure Time: The Complete First Season
Adventure Time: The Complete First Season
DVD ~ Pendleton Ward
Price: CDN$ 14.49
27 used & new from CDN$ 10.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome show, awesome condition, Dec 13 2012
Perfect!! I love this show because it is just CRAZY. Completely, I think the writers must be on something!! But I'm loving the show and the DVD arrived early in perfectly new condition!! So glad this is added to my collection, now I'm just waiting on the other seasons to come out on DVD!

Highly recommend :)

Glee: Season 1, Volume 1 - Road to Sectionals
Glee: Season 1, Volume 1 - Road to Sectionals
DVD ~ Jane Lynch
Offered by Fulfillment Express CA
Price: CDN$ 18.29
72 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I give the condition of the DVD's an A+, but this show sucks, Dec 13 2012
Sorry to any Gleeks out there, it's just my own opinion and if you like it that's cools, it just didn't speak to me and I couldn't find it very funny. It was actually [painful for me to watch at times, but I paid $.90 for it, it came in like new, still smelt new, no scratches and in perfect condition.... it's just the show itself I give the thumbs down to ):

Page: 1 | 2