Profile for Moe > Reviews

Content by Moe

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Moe (Canada)

Page: 1 | 2
The Pact: A Love Story
The Pact: A Love Story
by Jodi Picoult
Price: CDN$ 13.36
136 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Compelling, June 4 2007
This review is from: The Pact: A Love Story (Paperback)
This is my first novel by Jodi and I am going back for more. I never cry in books but this one wins the contest. This was one of my all time favourites and I will be recommending to all my friends. You will not be disappointed!! The story is so believable and powerful.

Hush
Hush
by Anne Frasier
47 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Twisted and taut thriller, July 11 2005
This review is from: Hush (Mass Market Paperback)
Loved this book. Read it in a day and a half. Very twisted and exciting read. This serial killer is definitely one of the sickest I have read about. Great read.

Beachcomber
Beachcomber
by Karen Robards
Edition: Audio CD
12 used & new from CDN$ 11.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and exciting to read, July 11 2005
This review is from: Beachcomber (Audio CD)
Lots of stuff thrown into the mix. Kept you on the edge of your seat. They were right, this was a fun summer beach read. That is exactly where I finished my copy.

Bait
Bait
by Karen Robards
68 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Not that great, June 25 2005
This review is from: Bait (Mass Market Paperback)
This book did not keep me engaged enough to want to read it in three days. The characters were believable enough but there was too much description of the surroundings and I would get lost in that versus the thriller it was supposed to be. I am not sure if I would read another Robard book but I will look up other reviews and possibly give her another try. I have read much better FBI novels in the past by other authors.

Season Of Passion
Season Of Passion
by DANIELLE STEEL
19 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite sure about this one!, June 14 2005
This review is from: Season Of Passion (Paperback)
Well I got through it at least. Used to better stuff by Danielle Steele. She must have said "Jesus" every few sentences. That got annoying after time. Tygue was one smart and very feeling six year old. Not very believable to me. It would have been better if he was maybe 11 or 12 with the running away segments and the realization that he needed to meet his dad.....way beyond a six year old's comprehension. This book was ok but I was getting really peeved towards the end that I just wanted the book to finish so I could say I actually read the entire thing. Would not recommend.

Midnight Rain
Midnight Rain
by Dee Davis
29 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars PUMPED UP, June 7 2005
This was a phenominal thriller with some passionate sex thrown into the mix. I kept reading chapter after chapter and when I finally had to put the book down, I was ready to go again and find out the ending of the story. You may be a bit confused at the beginning of the book but everything is tied up at the end and it all makes sense. Will look for more from this author.

Five Days In Summer
Five Days In Summer
by Kate Pepper
Price: CDN$ 9.89
44 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Page Turner, May 30 2005
Awesome book. Total surprise ending. For the last chapter of the book, I could not turn the pages fast enough to find out how this was going to turn out. I was engaged throughout and the author did a fabulous job of keeping you guessing. I cannot imagine this happening to me. I will read more of her books.

The Next Accident: An FBI Profiler Novel
The Next Accident: An FBI Profiler Novel
by Lisa Gardner
Price: CDN$ 10.79
130 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars BAM!!!, Sept. 1 2004
Totally awesome. I was so engrossed in this book I was reading really fast to see how things turned out. Yep, if you want a real page turner, then read this one!! Won't be disappointed.

Hot Six: A Stephanie Plum Novel
Hot Six: A Stephanie Plum Novel
by Janet Evanovich
Edition: Audio Cassette
12 used & new from CDN$ 22.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, easy read, Aug. 28 2004
This book is hilarious. It is an easy read and keeps you laughing out loud all the way through. Stephanie and her fellow colleagues and love mates are interesting and snappy. Gotta love Stephanie Plum. I plan to read all of hers.

Clean Cut A Novel
Clean Cut A Novel
by Theresa Monsour
27 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun to read, Aug. 28 2004
This review is from: Clean Cut A Novel (Hardcover)
Good characters and plenty of suspense. Michael's character was a little hard to believe. He would have been alot easier to catch in today's reality. It was fun to read but not the best.

Page: 1 | 2