I could not wait to get my hands on this DVD but was a little disappointed. Some highlights:
* John is in fantastic shape for a 70 year old - he could pass for 60 perhaps less.
* The band's regular guitarist was great: tasteful licks, subtle articulation, superbly rich tone (especially for a Stratocaster) -- wonderful.
* Eric Clapton & Mick Taylor appear.
* There are some excellent tracks - some of my favourite Bluesbreakers tracks.
* John's harmonica playing was very good.
However, there were low points too:
* You can barely hear the two stars, Mick & Eric, as they are so down in the mix! Incredible. [John's vocals, organ & the regular guitarist are prominent in the mix].
* Eric's & Mick's tone was uncharacteristicially thin & lack luster. What a waste. Somebody give EC a Les Paul and turn them both up, way up, please.
* More video extras would have been nice.
* Where was Peter Green?! (Although the line up was impressive anyway).
Overall: not bad but there is definitely room for improvement.