Profile for Shawn Mahoney > Reviews

Content by Shawn Mahoney

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Shawn Mahoney (Edmonton, AB, Canada)

The Walking Dead Book 8 HC
The Walking Dead Book 8 HC
by Robert Kirkman
Price: CDN$ 23.16
43 used & new from CDN$ 18.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Of all the zombie obsessed stories of the 00's The Walking dead will be the deffinitve one we tell our kids about, Oct. 16 2012
This is not really a review on The Walking Dead book 8 but more of the series as a whole up to the end of book 8. This is the greatest zombie epic of our generation great characters, great writting and great pacing I really have no negative comments about this series for anyone that want's to read a great zombie themed survival story you cannot go wrong with Robert kirkman's Walking Dead.

Star Ocean: First Departure
Star Ocean: First Departure
8 used & new from CDN$ 29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This game will sit proudly on the shelf next to the sequel and Chrono Trigger!, Oct. 16 2012
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
One of the greatest RPG franchises of the 90's I have no bad things to say about this game instant classic. Excellent voice acting and cinimatics and great charaters, Combat system is great can't go wrong with this game enjoy!

Crossed Volume 4: Badlands
Crossed Volume 4: Badlands
by Garth Ennis
Price: CDN$ 29.59
11 used & new from CDN$ 29.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Garth Ennis is back!, Oct. 16 2012
I am actually a huge fan of this series and I must say that since the first Crossed this is my new favoright. I like the individual short stories and the characters in them as well and of course the artwork is top notch. very impressed with this issue!

Resident Evil 6 Anthology - PlayStation 3 Standard Edition
Resident Evil 6 Anthology - PlayStation 3 Standard Edition
Offered by VGP Video Games Plus
Price: CDN$ 119.49
9 used & new from CDN$ 60.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Worst game of the franchise, Oct. 16 2012
Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I played this game for 3 hours and every hour I had to try and encourage myself to give it another 30 mins and maby it will get better, It did not. The game is just a series of flashing lights and explosions no room for exploration and guns are almost useless the only real effective way to dispatch enemies is with kung fu. Wepon diversity is also gone instead each character is enlisted a set of wepons and you have to unlock skills with experiance points you pick up off dead enemies.

The only and I mean only good thing about this game is that it came with the entire canon run of previous RE titles that I can port to my PSP and play while I am away from home and I am having more fun playing RE2 and RE3 on my PSP then I ever had with this abomination of a game save your money.

Razer Goliathus Extended Mouse Pad-Speed - FRML
Razer Goliathus Extended Mouse Pad-Speed - FRML

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pad on the market, Sept. 18 2012
I love this pad not only does it preform it fits great on my desk makes it look really nice only complaint I have is I wish there was a selection of different colors and or themes.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - Nintendo 3DS Standard Edition
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - Nintendo 3DS Standard Edition
Price: CDN$ 34.96
18 used & new from CDN$ 29.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Still great even better in 3D, April 9 2012
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game is still the great game we remember however with the addition of 3D it makes it an even more enjoyable nostalgic play through overall still great.