ARRAY(0xb3c2615c)

Profile for chalyx > Reviews

Content by chalyx

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

chalyx "ladywoman" (Los Angeles)

Hot Lead & Cold Feet (Bilingual)
Hot Lead & Cold Feet (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Jim Dale
Price: CDN$ 9.99
19 used & new from CDN$ 6.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Classic!, April 30 2004
When I was growing up, this was one of the many classic Disney movies we had taped from the tv, among others, like Snowball Express and Follw Me, Boys. But this is definitely my favorite. After all these years, I still memorize the song in the opening credits, and I can probably recite half the movie.

I have been waiting for this to come out on DVD for about 6 years, and I'm so glad I'll finally have the chance to own it!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars what?, Feb. 26 2004
This is the worst movie I have ever seen. Completely lacking any structural plot, this film did not even make sense. The characters were bland, the kareoke singing was nearly intolerable... Someone explain to me how this movie became so popular!
However, if you like watching two boring people go out to lunch in Tokyo a lot, laying on their bed staring at the wall and aimlessly wondering around, maybe you'll like this film.

Enchanted
Enchanted
Offered by Vanderbilt CA
Price: CDN$ 33.95
5 used & new from CDN$ 11.89

5.0 out of 5 stars A Gem in a Jewel Case!, Jan. 27 2003
This review is from: Enchanted (Audio CD)
this cd is my most prized posession. i've memorized every word of every song, every line of melody and harmony... every song is completely different, fantastically moody, magically brilliant... what poetry in his lyrics! what passion in his voice! i'm convinced i will never own an album i prize more than this one. i'd give it a sky full of stars, but since i can only give five, that's what i'll do.