Profile for Daniel Fournier > Reviews

Content by Daniel Fournier

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Daniel Fournier "daniel fournier" (Stettler alberta canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Perfect Strangers - Live (DVD)
Perfect Strangers - Live (DVD)
DVD ~ Deep Purple
Price: CDN$ 14.99
32 used & new from CDN$ 11.53

5.0 out of 5 stars great concert, and yes you can smoke!, Sept. 25 2014
if you have read my review, you know that I am a blind person, so I can not really have a opinion on the quality of the pictures, the show on stage , the visual side of it. but I have a pretty good sound system and since I don't go to rock concert anymore, too much rule and regulation, we can not do anything anymore and they charge so much, it is not worth it for me. so I prefer to get concert on dvd or blu rary sit in my living room, put it nice and lound and I can smoke if I want to, unless they make a law against that too! joke! I got my own house, I hope not. but sound wise it is a great concert, Ian seem to be in a good shape, I have gone to their concert in Vancouver, the perfect stranger tour. and it was not as good as that at all, and in the bus on my way back, a lot of people were bitching. so I knew I was not the only one. but this is a great concert. I love it.

Billie Holiday
Billie Holiday
Offered by Germany to Canada
Price: CDN$ 19.99
30 used & new from CDN$ 11.72

5.0 out of 5 stars great music, Sept. 25 2014
This review is from: Billie Holiday (Audio CD)
I don't have much to say, I have been a fan of her for a long long time, I knew what I was getting, and it was just perfect. I do love the packaging, a nice touch

Elvis 30 #1 Hits
Elvis 30 #1 Hits
Price: CDN$ 8.05
73 used & new from CDN$ 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars great sound, Sept. 25 2014
This review is from: Elvis 30 #1 Hits (Audio CD)
I never thought that Elvis could sound so good, I was totaly impress. tjere os mpt ,icj tp sau. we all know the song very well, so it is about the quality of the sound, and I don't get much Elvis, so I was quite surprise to ear that with the tecknologie, they could make those old songs sound so good. I will get more for sure.

Mini Bluetooth Wireless Speaker Waterproof Hands Free Silicone Sucker Blue
Mini Bluetooth Wireless Speaker Waterproof Hands Free Silicone Sucker Blue
11 used & new from CDN$ 6.73

5.0 out of 5 stars great little one!, Sept. 25 2014
I guess I forgot to do my review, you get basicly what you pay for. don't look for high quality sound, but as you take a shower, it does the job perfect. I got it for quite sometime and it still work no problem. I use it every time I take a shower.

Wireless Bluetooth Speaker- StrongVolt POP360 Hands Free Bluetooth Speaker With 360 Degree Sound - For iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, iPads, Bluetooth Android Phones, Samsung Galaxy Note, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Nexus, HTC One X and all other Smart Phones, Tablets and Computers, Black
Offered by dealkings
2 used & new from CDN$ 53.93

5.0 out of 5 stars great charger, Sept. 25 2014
I thought I did my review, but ok, I bought this with no expectation, I am blind and I was looking for a cheap charger for the many ipods I have, I still have my five generation, 3 nanno six generation and 2 seven generation, and for those, I got the small adapter so that it can play on my doc station. Now, oh and my ipod touch. I got to say that I have try them all, and it works like a charm. I am getting another one for sure. I live to have more than one choice to charge my divises. so, I got the pc of course, my audio reciever can charge ipod when it is on and I got a few cheap ipod doc machine to listen my ipod, they were so cheap, I had bought them mostly to basicly put the music on pause and leave it one and the ipod get charge right? but it was in the early days when a charger was about 40 dollars. now it is so cheap. but I just love it.

Breaking Bad: The Complete First Season (Sous-titres français)
Breaking Bad: The Complete First Season (Sous-titres français)
DVD ~ Bryan Cranston
Price: CDN$ 13.99
34 used & new from CDN$ 4.08

5.0 out of 5 stars I am told it is great!, Sept. 25 2014
this was actually a gift for my friend that I live with, being blind myself, it is sometime hard to follow a tv show and so on. but I can say that my friend just love it. he laugh a lot. but if someone blind read this, let me tell you that this is not the best one to follow without sight, some jokes are audio, but most is very visual. but my friend told me some of the scene, and I would not have imagine that at all, but I did listen to each episode that my friend watch and it is okk. My friend would say, it is great. as soon as he finish this one I will get him the number 2 for sure. that is all I can really say. thank you

Trademark Home 72-28340 Post Card Organizer
Trademark Home 72-28340 Post Card Organizer

5.0 out of 5 stars great little book!, Sept. 25 2014
well, at last, if it was me that didn't know how to do it I am very sorry, if you have fix the problem, I thank you very much, I am talking about being able to select a star being blind. I could not do it before and now I can. so thank you no matter what. Now the book is great, I hope I did give it a five star. You know they say you get what you pay for, well, it is true in this case. this is not a book that you can add sheet later, but it is fine with me. It is a very nice little book, for post card 5 by 7, and it is not flexible, yes of course you can put smaller but not a bit bigger. but again, the price is very nice. If I have time, I am thinking about getting the last one. but if you look for a simple book to put your post card or trade card, I can put 2 trading card in the pocket for one post card, so I could put 160 trading card in it. I love it very much.

Adventures of Tintin: Season Two [Import]
Adventures of Tintin: Season Two [Import]
DVD ~ Colin O'Meara
Price: CDN$ 21.94
30 used & new from CDN$ 2.37

5.0 out of 5 stars great animation!, Sept. 21 2014
I just finish to watch the first volume, it was great, I have just watch one disc, it is a 2 disc set, but I am afraid to forget to do the review, I just love it, it is really for the complete family, young and old. My friend didn't know anything about Tintin, and he really love it too, me I was in quebec as a child and I read all the books but my friends that love animation some how, he said, I missed out on this one. right now I am trying to find a english version, you know the voices, of the one call in French tintin and the mystery of the blue orange or something like this, I saw the movie as a child with real people , and I had my sight in those days but I guess they did a new one in animation. Actually I would like the 2 of them with english voices. I hope to find it. Too bad that the dot ca amazon don't have a place to have a conversation like the amazon in the state, between customer, we can get a lot of info and more business for amazon. something to think about.

Tintin: Vol 1 (Bilingual)
Tintin: Vol 1 (Bilingual)
Price: CDN$ 20.89
11 used & new from CDN$ 20.89

5.0 out of 5 stars very well done!, Sept. 8 2014
This review is from: Tintin: Vol 1 (Bilingual) (DVD)
If you have check my other reviews, you know by know that I am a totaly blind person, a while ago I have bought a book of Tintin in English to a friend of mine, he is 63 years old, love aniamtion, his favorite shows on tv are on teletune , the teletune at night, more for adult or 14 and over, like futurama and so on. He didn't know anything about tintin, he loved the book, so I have purchase from amazon a movie, the name was the secret of something, hereally loved it.
so, I took a chance to get him this one, I didn't know if it was going to be something more for a very young audience or more for the all family. Well, we have listen, in my case, big smile and he wached it and he just loves it, he told me that the animation were well done, it was not a type for adult or 14 years old and up, more for the family, young and old.
He does not understand how he could have miss it, that is funny, For me, I just love it, when I had my eye sight I read all the tintin book at the time, so it is easy for me to follow the story since I do remember how the people look like and so on. The voices are real good, they go well with Tintin, the captain and so on. I highly suggest that you introduce Tintin to maybe a young one in your family, maybe your own children, it does not have the bad language, violence and so on.
I bought my copy from market place and got a good deal, and I am waiting for the volume 2, also from market place I saved a pile of money, check it out!
thanks for reading.

White iPhone 4 4S 3 3S 3G AC Wall Charger Adapter & USB Cable - iPod Touch Nano Video
Offered by CHE mall--Ships from HongKong
Price: CDN$ 3.20
8 used & new from CDN$ 3.20

5.0 out of 5 stars nice simple idem and super nice store, Aug. 7 2014
You know, I just finish to write a bod review for another product, I must stay calm and forget about the other product, I want to do this before bed time. but I am not a very high teck person, but you know when the stuff cost only 3 dollars and some cents and free shipping, I felt that if it work it work and if not that is fine, I was not tgoing to stress over 3 dollars, it would have been quite stupid. I said super nice store because my only worry that was if let say it does not work, can it hurt my ipod, and I wrote a e mail to the seller, and the person was so nice, he warn me that it may not work and so on, I told him don't worry about it, I will not ask my money back if it don't work, I would simply not write a review at all. I have let see, seven ipod including my ipod touch. one five generation, 3 six generation, 2 seven generation, and one ipod touch. the person told me that it may not work with the older ipod but you know my ipod five generation battery was totaly dead and I plug it and kind of forget about it and went to bed, and I was really surprise to see that in the morning it was playing just fine, so, and I am totaly sure that the battery was totaly dead, because I don't use it often, and the last time the voice over gave me the warning that I should plug it in and I did not and continue to use it and it stop playing and I never did bother to plug it to the pc and I sware that it did charge. so that give me a lot of hope that it will work for all my ipod, and when I am totaly sure, you bet I will get a couple more, many time my usb port on my pc are busy with other thing, so it is nice or it would be nice let say to have 3 of those and charge 3 ipod at the time. the person that wrote to me was so cool and honest. and I got my charger something like almost 14 days before my date, I was shock. so, for the price, you can not loose. I truly love it. thanks for reading

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9