Profile for Salvatore Nocitra > Reviews

Content by Salvatore Nocitra

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Salvatore Nocitra "Salviss" (Toronto)

Crush It!: Why NOW Is the Time to Cash In on Your Passion
Crush It!: Why NOW Is the Time to Cash In on Your Passion
by Gary Vaynerchuk
Price: CDN$ 16.92
46 used & new from CDN$ 7.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Time To Kick It Up A Notch & CRUSH IT!, Nov. 17 2009
Disclaimer: This is my first review for any book or product on Amazon or anywhere really, and I took the time to submit this review because I feel it warranted it.

The book is thin 140 ish pages... but I like that... no fluff.. easy to read.. straight from the hip... just like Gary himself.

As someone who is relatively new to the world of "Social Media" I stumbled upon of Gary V last year and bookmarked his site. It wasn't until this July (09) that I checked out his site again and began to follow him in other social media channels. I noticed how he worked his magic and served his secret sauce to his nation / followers / customers. He is the real deal and a leader in the Web 2.0 world by not only providing killer content and products... but by genuinely caring for the people who are his followers / customers. He spends countless hours being in the trenches, listening and sharing with the people.

You get a feel for that in the book and I found this to be a great book on many levels. It is inspiring & I couldn't help but be touched by his passion, hustle & caring.

The book is a perfect starting point for someone who wishes to learn about how to navigate and succeed (make actual dollars) in this new age of business.

There is also an online version that is called a "Vook" which I also purchased. Personally I prefer reading the physical book over online text but there is a video for each chapter that I found enhanced my connection to the author and his message. (It's also worth checking out.. just google VOOK)

If your still on the fence... then I recommend you follow Gary for a couple of weeks & you can then decide wether to purchase it or not. (Just google his name and follow him on wine library TV, Twitter, or Face-book.)

After reading it... chances are you will kick it up a notch & begin to 'CRUSH IT!' too. :-)