biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night s Tools ca_ty_gno
Profile for PASQUALE DECAEN > Reviews

Content by PASQUALE DECAEN

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

PASQUALE DECAEN (Havelock, Quebec Canada)

Festina Classic Poket watch for men Golden Case
Festina Classic Poket watch for men Golden Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful pocket watch, March 18 2013
I wanted a pocket watch for years and finally found exactly what I wanted. It is a beautiful, well crafted pocket watch. Comes in a very nice case and a nice gold chain. I just love it and enjoy the smooth feel of the watch. The seller was excellent, on time delivery, and follow up to ensure my satisfaction. I would highly recommend this pocket watch to anyone looking to give a beautiful, unique gift.

Belkin 8 Outlet Home/Office Surge Protector with Telephone Protection
Belkin 8 Outlet Home/Office Surge Protector with Telephone Protection
Offered by Memory house
Price: CDN$ 29.45
44 used & new from CDN$ 22.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, Feb. 26 2011
Excellent product. I was not sure if this was what I was looking and just took a chance, it looked good. I was not disappointed. It arrived early and was exactly what I needed for my son's video game setup.

Scott Pilgrims Precious Little Boxset
Scott Pilgrims Precious Little Boxset
by Bryan Lee O'Malley
Price: CDN$ 64.56
27 used & new from CDN$ 64.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Great birthday gift, Feb. 26 2011
I purchased the box set for a birthday gift. It arrived early and was exactly what was wanted. Good selection, had all the books I was looking for and an excellent price. Good bargain!