Profile for Michael Null > Reviews

Content by Michael Null

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Michael Null (Lebanon, Missouri United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Jar Of Flies
Jar Of Flies
Price: CDN$ 5.00
33 used & new from CDN$ 1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars An Album for a bad day, Feb. 5 2004
This review is from: Jar Of Flies (Audio CD)
Alice In Chains "Jar Of Flies" is my favorite AIC album ever, the reason why it's one of my favorites is that it's depressing *jus like all other AIC'S music* but it's more depressing, an album you want to listen to when you are having a bad day. With only having 7 songs it's still a great album, I Stay Away,Don't Follow,Nutshell,and Rotten Apple are my most favorite songs on the album, but Nutshell is the best song on the album, once you hear, it wont leave your head, and that pretty much goes for the other 6 six songs on the album. If you are looking for the heavy AIC like "Would", "Them Bones", "Again", you wont find it on here, but trust me, a little softer AIC is way better

I Might Be Wrong: Live Recordings
I Might Be Wrong: Live Recordings
Price: CDN$ 13.87
51 used & new from CDN$ 2.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Radiohead Is great Live, Jan. 11 2004
Im Not big on live albums and I hardly ever heard Radiohead live also, but my friend who is a bigger Radiohead fan than I'am told me that this is a really great album, I got this cd for Christmas and well I find to a real great live cd from Radiohead. They have picked some great songs on this album, I Might Be Wrong is best when it's live, *The Album verison is good as well*, National Anthem is great too,Morning Bell,Idioteque,etc all great But the one I'am most impress with is True Love Waits, I've heard it before I got this album when I made a mix cd with a bunch of B-sides and other stuff from Radiohead and I put TLW on there cause alot of people told me it was probably the best Radiohead song there is, and with it being on This album makes it a great live cd for Radiohead fans to have.

Johnny Homicidal Maniac Directors Cut
Johnny Homicidal Maniac Directors Cut
by Jhonen Vasquez
34 used & new from CDN$ 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars disturbing in a way but the best!!, Dec 20 2003
A friend of mine was real kind enough to let me borrow this book a couple of weeks ago. I never got into Johnny the Homicidal Manic so i didn't know what I was in for. When I read it I didn't know if I should be scared or laugh my head, I mostly laughed. From Jhonen Vasquez, the guy who gave us Invader Zim on Nick and which was the best cartoon on that network gives us the first seven series in one book, Plus the interview with Jhonen, The Early years of Johnny, and my favorite Happy Noodle Boy, But I must warn that if you never read a JTHM comic and if you get disturbed real easy dont read it. but if you enjoy the kind of humor that Johnny gives when he kills people and scares everyone's favorite kid Squee you are in for a good time.

The Simpsons: A Complete Guide to Our Favorite Family
The Simpsons: A Complete Guide to Our Favorite Family
by Matt Groening
Price: CDN$ 15.87
96 used & new from CDN$ 0.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Book Ever, Dec 20 2003
I've had this book for real long time, I've must've read it over 100 times now. A Complete *not so Complete* Guide has every episode from the very first season when it was just shorts on the Tracy Ullman to season eight in which what I think is the best seasons ever, In the book it has extras like: Homer's Doh's, Bart's Chalkboard sayings, The Complete guide to Krusty's stuff, Stuff you may have missed, quotes, and MORE!!! and features the classic episodes that made the Simpsons what they are today, this is the motherload for all the simpson geeks like me, and a must have!

V3 Grand Theft Auto: Emotion 9
V3 Grand Theft Auto: Emotion 9
Offered by Vanderbilt CA
Price: CDN$ 39.84
8 used & new from CDN$ 11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Emotion sticks by it's name, Dec 20 2003
Ok..Ok...I shall say that I dont own this album, But I've heard the majority of this album from the game and how should i say this, There are some pretty good songs, songs that ARE THE 80'S AND WHAT MAKES THE 80'S HAVE SOME OF THE BEST MUSIC EVER!!, Toto's Africa is a relaxing song that well describes Africa to you, a classic from Toto, Then Missing you by John Waite, A song that still gets airplay on alot of stations and remains as one of the breakup songs of the decade. I just love Cutting Crew's Just Died In Your Arms Tonight, it's been my favorite for years. Another Favorite of mine is Broken Wings by Mister Mister, Just thinking of that song reminds you of the beginning of the Game *where Sonny is talking about sending Tommy to Vice City to get the drugs and do the dirty work* And there is Foreigner with........a great song Waiting for a Girl like you, it's more better than saying i like I wanna know what love is. Crockette's Theme is good but they should've done the theme for Miami Vice instead. The rest of the tracks on their are real good, Sister Christian's Night Ranger *the song drunk guys party to in the 80's* and of course REO Speedwagon's Keep on Loving You which another great tune from them. This is a really great cd if you are happen to love the 80's and Vice City at the same time.

Queen of the Damned
Queen of the Damned
Price: CDN$ 9.19
30 used & new from CDN$ 5.07

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best Soundtracks I've heard, Dec 20 2003
This review is from: Queen of the Damned (Audio CD)
I bought this a couple of months after it came out, and well what can I say the title speaks for it self. The first song "Not Meant For Me" By Wayne Static is one of my least favorites on this album *Though yet Im not really big into Static-X*. The second track "Forsaken" By Disturbed is a song that won't leave you head, the second you think of Disturbed or QOTD will make you have Forsaken stuck in you head. System By Chester Bennington of Linkin Park is amazing, a little darker than normal Linkin Park songs, thats why it is amazing. Those are some of the songs that were made for the movie, while some of the rest such as, Deftones "Change" *one of my favorite songs from the Deftones, Disturbed's "Down With the Sickness", Static-x's "Cold", and Headstrong by Earshot, to add it all up if you are looking for a soundtrack with alot of Hard Rock bands then you found it.

Greatest Hits and Videos
Greatest Hits and Videos
Offered by PaperbackshopCA
Price: CDN$ 23.85
25 used & new from CDN$ 5.71

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, Good, Good but then.., Dec 20 2003
Like what the title said, this is a real good Greatest Hit album for the Red Hot Chili Peppers has everything they did from 1990 til now, *well almost everything, the album has such great tracks as: Under The Bridge, Give it Away, Soul To Squeeze, Suck My Kiss, My Friends. and just about every track on the cd. But where's Aeroplane it's on the DVD, and what the video for Breaking The Girl, and the other songs like All around the world and the video for Love Rollercoaster, But to sum it all up, A great cd for Chili Pepper fans and if you haven't yet go buy their "What Hit's" album

Greatest Hits - Enhanced + 2 V
Greatest Hits - Enhanced + 2 V
Price: CDN$ 14.47
21 used & new from CDN$ 6.20

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good...., Dec 20 2003
Ok, I'll also agree that there are some tracks missing: April 29th 1992, and Caress Me Down, How can they not add those two in that album, I mean there are lots and lots of Sublime songs out there, but it's more like they added the ones that get air play, and most well known. It's still great and all with tracks like: What I Got, Wrong Way, Doin Time, Date Rape *a classic tune of their's* and my favorite 40oz to Freedom. All in all it's great cd for people who are just getting to Sublime

Evolver
Evolver
Offered by USA CD SELLER
Price: CDN$ 11.37
18 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars 311 Still Has It, Nov. 5 2003
This review is from: Evolver (Audio CD)
With 311's new album "Evolver" *Interesting Title though* haha, which happen's to be a little better than From Chaos *thats what I think* 311 softer tracks Beyond the Gray Sky, *one of the best tracks on the album, Sometimes Jacks Rule the Realm *the bass solo at the end is great!!. Also on Evolver there are some classic 311-style music Same Mistake Twice,Creatures *For Awhile*,Reconsider Everything. To short this review out Evolover is worth the $14, while out buying this album also pick up Soundsystem,and Grassroots.

The Bends
The Bends
Price: CDN$ 11.39
61 used & new from CDN$ 0.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Music Gods For Sure, Oct. 19 2003
This review is from: The Bends (Audio CD)
Radiohead is My Favorite band of ALL TIME!!! and the Bends Made me love them even more. Their 1995 second cd proves they are getting better and better. Some of the best tracks are: Just,Planet Telax,High And Dry,Fake Plastic Trees,My Iron Lung, Well pretty much the whole cd! The Bends will make you listen to this cd over and over. All the songs are great and some of the best By Radiohead.

Page: 1 | 2