Profile for Susan E Paolini > Reviews

Content by Susan E Paolini

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Susan E Paolini (Tampa, FL United States)

Arthritis: Your Natural Guide to Healing with Diet, Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs, Exercise, an d Other Natural Methods
by Michael T. Murray N.D.
32 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A superb guidebook. Expensive BUT it works, Aug. 1 2000
I am 40 and suffer from ankylosing sponditis (a form of rheumatoid arthritis) and before I found Dr Murray my back pain was intolerable to the degree I seriously wondered if I would ever have a pain free life again. Dark thoughts entered my head and I grew despondent. Then I found this book in a local bookstore and said, Why not, what do I have to lose? Well pain was the biggest thing :-). I read the book and have in the past 3 months followed somewhat faithfully. It is high on vitamins/minerals and that's where the cost comes in BUT when you figure what pain killers promise and what they deliver it's worth it. I am virtually pain free 75% of the time, sure I have relapses but I have hope and I believe I will be happy and painfree again much less deformed. I love this man and I love this book; what he has done for me goes beyond words. He is answer to a prayer and I thank him for that. He covers all types of arthritis from osteo to ra to as. He has alot of practical suggestions and most importantly it works.