Profile for Chantale F > Reviews

Content by Chantale F

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Chantale F (Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Etekcity« 360░ Universal Car windshield Mount Dashboard Cradle Holder for GPS iPhone 6 5S 4S Samsung Galaxy mobile phone CD Slot Dock Dash Cell Holder
Offered by Etekcity Corp
Price: CDN$ 11.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, June 23 2015
We have a GPS but we often forget it so end up using our cellphones as GPS and we didn't have a mount so we really needed this.

Just last week we used it and are very pleased with it. We love that you can rotate it so you position it however you want.

It is easy to put on and take off when you need or don't need it.

It is a good price and it works great.

Pretty Little Liars: The Complete Fourth Season [Import]
Pretty Little Liars: The Complete Fourth Season [Import]
DVD ~ Troian Bellisario
Price: CDN$ 39.99
27 used & new from CDN$ 26.22

5.0 out of 5 stars A fan, June 19 2015
I really enjoyed this season of the show.

Etekcity« 30 LED Ultra Bright Portable Camping LED Lantern Flashlights (10-Year Warranty) for Home & Outdoor and Emergency Use: Suitable for Hiking, Camping, Emergencies, Hurricanes, Outages (Collapsible, Water-resistant) Batteries Included
Offered by Etekcity Corp
Price: CDN$ 15.95
2 used & new from CDN$ 15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Etekcity« 30 LED Ultra Bright Portable Camping LED Lantern, June 19 2015
I received the Etekcity« 30 LED Ultra Bright Portable Camping LED Lantern the other day and I used it at night around the house and outside.

I like that it is lightweight and it is pretty bright. I really didn't expect it to be so bright especially for the price.
We don't go camping or anything but I think this will be perfect to use when we have power outages. It is bright now you can read a book and it actually was bright enough to light up a small bedroom.
I also used it when I took the dog out to do his business. I usually use a flashlight so that I can see the dog but I used this the other night instead. I couldn't really see the dog 10 feet away but I saw where I was going.

It really think this is handy to have in power outages or if you go camping. I highly recommend this and I actually already recommended it to a few of my friends.

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Jennifer Lawrence
Price: CDN$ 27.75
15 used & new from CDN$ 14.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic movie, June 2 2015
I love this movie. I thought it is well done.

I had pre-ordered it and got it a day before it was release.

Kinivo WID380 Wireless 300MBPS Enhanced USB Adapter - Supports Windows 8/ Windows 7/ Vista/ XP
Offered by BlueRigger Canada
Price: CDN$ 44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great adapter., June 2 2015
My WiFi on my laptop isn't the greatest on my laptop so when I received the Kinivo WID380 Wireless 300MBPS Enhanced USB Adapter I coudn't wait to try it out on my laptop.

It is easy to install. You plug it in USB and the little install window pops up or if it doesn't pop up you just pop the little installation CD in you cd/dvd drive and the installation window will pop up and then you just need to read the instruction as to what to do.

Right after the installation was complete I tried watching a video on youtube .Most of the time without this little dongle the videos have been slow to load but I found that with the
Kinivo WID380 Wireless 300MBPS Enhanced USB Adapter the videos are a bit faster to load up. I then tried to download something and sure enough it took less time to download than it would usually.

I noticed the signal strength has been higher even when take my laptop outside on the patio .

I highly recommend this.

White Collar: Season 2
White Collar: Season 2
DVD ~ Matt Bomer
Price: CDN$ 14.99
38 used & new from CDN$ 8.19

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love this show, April 5 2015
This review is from: White Collar: Season 2 (DVD)
I just love this show. Unfortunately we don't get the channel it plays on so I buy the dvds because I know I will be watching it again and again in the future

As Angels Weep: Supernatural Penance
As Angels Weep: Supernatural Penance
Price: CDN$ 1.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book, April 5 2015
I don't usually read books with angels in them because the few I have read I just didn't like but I absolutely love this one. This is one that I know I will be reading again because it was just so good. I was hooked from the beginning.

Now I am on to adding all of Kali Willows books into my super long list of books I want to buy and read.

I give this 5 out of 5

Guarding Midnight (Canadian Muscle Book 1)
Guarding Midnight (Canadian Muscle Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars such a fantastic book, April 4 2015
I had never read anything by Kacey Hammell before but this book sounded great so I just couldn't wait to read it.

This is a sexy and quick read (at about 132 pages) that sure kept me reading and I didn't want to put it down. Good thing this book isn't a long one because I ended up starting it at around 10pm and I just couldn't stop reading.

Guarding Midnight is very well written with amazing plot and story line.

I highly recommend this.

Rags to Romance
Rags to Romance
Price: CDN$ 3.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic historical romance, Feb. 10 2015
This review is from: Rags to Romance (Kindle Edition)
I do not often read historical romance but as you all know I do love the genre.

This book sounded very interesting so I just couldn't wait to read it and boy am I glad I read it.

I started reading Rags to Romance at 9:30pm and good this this book isn't very long (140 pages) because I just couldn't put this book down and I didn't want to because it is so good.

I highly recommend if you are into historical romance.

I give this 4 out of 5

Secret Scent Expressions Crystal Clear Gel Antiperspirant Ooh-la-la Lavender, 48 Gram- Packaging May Vary

3.0 out of 5 stars It was ok, Jan. 28 2015
Scent was nice but I find I ran out of it within 10 days and and found that it isn't any different than any other clear gel antiperpirant I have tried.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7