march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools
Profile for Chantale F > Reviews

Content by Chantale F

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Chantale F (Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Etekcity Kitchen Knife Sharpener Stainless Red/Black
Etekcity Kitchen Knife Sharpener Stainless Red/Black
Offered by Etekcity Corp
Price: CDN$ 18.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great knife sharpener, April 29 2016
I only used it once since I don't have many knives that I can sharpen with this but it works great . I love that it doesn't slip and it is easy to grip even with my small hands. Also works with both left or right handed.

I am happy with this product.

Sherpa Comforter Set by ExceptionalSheets, Twin, Black
Sherpa Comforter Set by ExceptionalSheets, Twin, Black
Offered by eLuxurySupply Co.
Price: CDN$ 95.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A great comforter set, April 28 2016
I bought this one for the bed in the guest bedroom but I used it the other day when it was cold .

I have to say it is very warm and it is so soft but it feels so light when you have it on you. Also, I love the matching sham.

One thing if you have pets that shed you might not want to get this because it is a pet hair magnet but other than that I have no complaint at all.

I also want to mention that the shipping was pretty quick .

ThermoPro TP-16 Digital Kitchen Food Thermometer for Meat, BBQ, Oven, Smoker
ThermoPro TP-16 Digital Kitchen Food Thermometer for Meat, BBQ, Oven, Smoker
Offered by i-Tronics
Price: CDN$ 25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good food thermometer, April 28 2016
I really needed a new food thermometer . I had tried different ones but most didn't even last long so I decided to try this one.

This one is easy to read . much easier than others I have own. Most I have owned the digital part was so small that I could barely read what it said but not this one. Everything is big enough for me to see.

It is easy to use. I love that it has a assormtnet of themperatures for different meats.. It is very precise .

I highly recommend this one.

GikBay Popsicle Molds Ice Pop Maker Repeat Use Durable BPA-Free plastic Oval Ice Pop Mold ,Set of 6
Offered by Geekbay
Price: CDN$ 28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars They work great and I like the size and they do what ..., April 24 2016
I have been wanting to get popsicle molds for a while now and when I saw this one I just couldn't pass them up . They work great and I like the size and they do what they are supposed to do

I love yogurt popsicles so this was perfect and I know I will be using it a lot this summer when we have company over.
No more buying unhealthy popsicles for me and my family.

I highly recommend this.

*I received this product at a discount' price for my honest review*

VicTsing CD/DVD-RW Burner Writer External Hard Drive with USB2.0 Cable for Apple Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air or other Laptop/Desktops-Silvery
Offered by VicTsingDirect
Price: CDN$ 55.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great external CD/DVD-RW Burner Writer, April 18 2016
I recently got a mac mini and I do love it but I miss having a DVD drive so I was happy to receive this VicTsing CD/DVD-RW Burner Writer External Hard Drive with USB2.0 Cable .

It is very easy to use. Just plug it in and you are ready to use it. It is quick at reading the disc to play it. It is very easy to burn cds and dvds too.

I love that it is small. quiet and matched with my mac mini .
I burned a video that was about 80 minutes and it didn't take long to burn onto a dvd.

I think it is very good quality for the price.

If you are looking for a external CD/DVD-RW Burner Writer I do highly recommend this product.

*I have received this product for my honest review*

Dangerous Places (A Roman Cantrell - Nikki Holden Mystery Book 1)
Dangerous Places (A Roman Cantrell - Nikki Holden Mystery Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 4.04

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book, April 16 2016
I wasn't sure I would enjoy this one since it didn't sound like something I would pick up if i saw it in store but I am happy to say that I LOVED this book.

It is very well written. I could very well imagine everything and I now can't wait for the next book.

I give this 5 out of 5.

True Blood: Season 5
True Blood: Season 5
DVD ~ Various
Price: CDN$ 15.49
18 used & new from CDN$ 11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite shows, April 12 2016
This review is from: True Blood: Season 5 (DVD)
I didn't get the chance to watch this show when it was on tv because we didn't have the channel so I had to buy all the season on dvd.

I absolutely love this show. It is well done

A Problematic Love
A Problematic Love
by Rebecca Rohman
Price: CDN$ 17.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Rebecca does it again, April 12 2016
This review is from: A Problematic Love (Paperback)
I have love every books by Rebecca Rohman so far and I absolutely loved this one too.
I was hooked from the very beginning , it is thrilling and it is sexy and it got me all emotional. At one part I cried then and other part I laughed.

A Problematic Love is a stand alone book but I do recommend that you read Love, Lies & the DA and LOVE, MD first because they are all so damn good.

Also look at that cover!! It is simple but so pretty.

VicTsing® USB External DVD-R Combo CD-RW Burner Drive Black (CD-RW)
VicTsing® USB External DVD-R Combo CD-RW Burner Drive Black (CD-RW)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great External DVD-R combo CD-RW burner drive, April 11 2016
I have a mac mini and ofcourse like all Mac products these days it doesn't have a DVD drive . I wanted something that I could burn videos or photos on a cd.

VicTsing® USB External DVD-R Combo CD-RW Burner Drive Black (CD-RW) is pretty easy to use and it was easy to burn a cd. You just plug is into your computer or laptop , insert a dvd to play and the DVD will start. To burn it is simple as well.

The instructions that comes in the box are easy to understand but I just wish it was all written a bit bigger. I had a bit of a hard time reading it because it was written small .

I do very much recommend the VicTsing® USB External DVD-R Combo CD-RW Burner Drive Black (CD-RW).

The Shadow Prince (Mortal Enchantment Book 1)
The Shadow Prince (Mortal Enchantment Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I read this on the Saturday night and I am glad it was short because I just couldn't stop reading ..., April 11 2016
First off I want to say that this is a novella and a prequel to the Mortal Enchantment series and it is a Young Adult fantasy series.

I read this on the Saturday night and I am glad it was short because I just couldn't stop reading it. It was exciting and it got my hooked . There is a cliffhanger and it got me to want to read the series to find out what happened next.

This novella is very well written and like I said it will make you want to read what happens next right away.
I highly recommend The Shadow Prince by Stacey O'Neale .

I give this 5 out of 5