biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Tools ca_ty_gno Exercice
Profile for Chantale F > Reviews

Content by Chantale F

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Chantale F (Canada)

Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: CDN$ 10.39
9 used & new from CDN$ 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, Feb. 8 2016
I have just finished reading this book and I absolutely loved it. I am a huge fan of this book series and this book did not disappoint.

Paisley 100% Cotton 6-Piece Towel Set, 6 Piece, Chocolate
Paisley 100% Cotton 6-Piece Towel Set, 6 Piece, Chocolate
Offered by eLuxurySupply Co.
Price: CDN$ 44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great towel set, Feb. 8 2016
I have had these for about a week now and we have used this towel set 3 times and washed them 2 time.

I love the design on them and they are very absorbent. I love that they don't leave lint behind on your skin or hair like some other towels do.

When you get the towels they look exactly like the photo on this product page . I was worried about getting this because I have never bought towels online and was worried that they wouldn't look exactly like on this pages.

All in all I am very impressed with these and I do plan on buying an other set in the future.

Digital Cooking Thermometer with Stainless Steel Sensor probe Instant Read for All Food Grill BBQ and Candy with Battery Inside (Black)
Offered by Gating
Price: CDN$ 17.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic cooking thermometer at a good price., Feb. 1 2016
My old cooking thermometer stopped working so I was so needed a new one and I am so happy I have this one.

I love that it displays the temperature very quickly so no more waiting a minute or so for the temperature to finally show up . It is very accurate and easy to read..

It is lightweight and it comes with a pen-like case .

This is one I am going to be using often in the future. I do recommend this one.

[Ultra-Slim 10000mah] Portable Phone Charger, External Battery Power bank Portable Charger Backup Pack With Powerful Dual USB Output Port for for iPhone,iPad,Samsung Galaxy,Cell Phones,Tablets (silver)
Offered by Hallomall CA Online
Price: CDN$ 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great slim phone charger, Feb. 1 2016
This product was shipped very quickly and I received it very quickly as well.

I wasn't expecting the portable phone charger to be bigger than my iPhone 5C but I don't mind since it would be either in my purse or my laptop bag when I travel.
It is slim and light weight.

I love that it displays how much power is left on the charger. I mean it shows 50 if it is 50% full and not just bars like some other chargers like these have.

I have used this one 3 times so far and I am loving it. I do highly recommend this product

Etekcity® H5GX Scroll Gaming Headset Headphone Earphones
Etekcity® H5GX Scroll Gaming Headset Headphone Earphones
Offered by Etekcity Corp
Price: CDN$ 49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones for the price, Dec 9 2015
The sound quality is very good and microphone quality is good as well. I tried it while playing video games and also while listening to music and watching videos and found the sound was better than my other headphones that I was using before.

All in all these are great if you don't want to spend a lot on headphones. I highly recommend

“I received this product in exchange for an unbiased review. All of my opinions are my own and 100% the truth. “

Etekcity Wireless Remote Outlet Switch Learning Code,5Rx-2Tx
Etekcity Wireless Remote Outlet Switch Learning Code,5Rx-2Tx
Offered by Etekcity Corp
Price: CDN$ 39.99
4 used & new from CDN$ 37.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, Dec 9 2015
I have been using this for 2 weeks now and I am loving it. I use this in the living for the 3 lamps and the Christmas tree lights. It sure is useful with the lights in the tree. No more have to reach behind the tree to plug in the lights .

They work great . I can turn on the lamps in the livingroom from the bedroom upstairs.
I highly recommend this.

Niutop 48-Color Premier Soft Core Art Colored Drawing Pencils for Artist Sketch/Adult Secret Garden Coloring Book/ Kids Artist Writing/ Manga Artwork (48-Color)
Offered by topscreen2012
Price: CDN$ 44.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like these, Dec 3 2015
I just recently started colouring again. I am no expert and I do not colour often but I have used these pencils a few times this past week and I am impress. the quality is decent .I like that there are a few different shades of grey, green, blue, red, brown ect...

Pixnor 10pcs S-hook Cookware Universal Pot Rack Hooks Clothes Storage Rack Stainless Steel, Silver (Size L)
Offered by Pixnor Store
Price: CDN$ 15.00
2 used & new from CDN$ 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These s-hooks are fantastic, Nov. 9 2015
I absolutely love these S-hooks.

I am using a few in the kitchen to hold my spatula and other similar kitchen tools. I am using a few in the bedroom to hold my handbags in the closet. These are strong .

I will be buying some more in the future.

RUIMIO Contour Kit Concealer Makeup Contouring Palettes Powder
RUIMIO Contour Kit Concealer Makeup Contouring Palettes Powder
Offered by Pixnor Store
Price: CDN$ 40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful makeup palettes, Nov. 9 2015
I love this concealer palette.

When I received it I was surprised at how big it was

I don't usually wear concealer but I decided to give this one a try. I am very impress. It goes on easy and it is long lasting. It did not irritate my skin.

I highly recommend this product.

Unravel Me
Unravel Me
by Tahereh Mafi
Price: CDN$ 11.25
32 used & new from CDN$ 6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, Nov. 3 2015
This review is from: Unravel Me (Paperback)
I just couldn't get into this book at all. I tried but it didn't keep my attention.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10