Profile for Canadian Book Addict > Reviews

Content by Canadian Book ...

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Canadian Book Addict (Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
The Celebrity Cat Caper (A Klepto Cat Mystery Book 6)
The Celebrity Cat Caper (A Klepto Cat Mystery Book 6)
Price: CDN$ 3.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a great cozy mystery, Nov. 19 2014
I have reviewed all the other books in this series so far and I have loved every books.
I love this book as much as all the other. It is very well written and I just couldn't put it down.
I don't read many cozy mysteries but this is my favourite cozy mystery series.

I highly recommend this.

The Last Orphans
The Last Orphans
Price: CDN$ 5.60

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, Oct. 9 2014
This review is from: The Last Orphans (Kindle Edition)
WOW!! I read this in one sitting because I just couldn't put this book down! Good thing I didn't have anything important to do. It is action packed and it is very well written.

The cliffhanger made me want to get my hands on the next book in the series.

I give this 5 out of 5

Must Love Breeches: A Time Travel Romance (Must Love Series Book 1)
Must Love Breeches: A Time Travel Romance (Must Love Series Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 5.20

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, Oct. 8 2014
I love historical romance and I love time traveling books so when I was asked to review this book I just had to accept because it sounded so good.

I am very happy I read Must Love Breeches by Angela Quarles because I completely loved this book. It is very well written and got me sucked into the story right away. I just couldn't put it down and I didn't want to put it down. I know this book will be one that I will be reading again in the near future.

This is book one in the Must Love series.

I highly recommenced this book if you love time traveling and historical romance novels .

ERASED
ERASED
Price: CDN$ 4.43

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book by Liz Strange, Oct. 8 2014
This review is from: ERASED (Kindle Edition)
I have read a bunch of other books by Liz and I have loved every one of them so far.

Erased is a Sci-fi that got me hooked from the very beginning. The story was well written and kept me at the edge of my seat.

If you are looking for a great read that is sci-fi and has mystery and is action packed, I recommend this book.

Rush (The Game)
Rush (The Game)
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers CA
Price: CDN$ 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a fantastic book, Oct. 6 2014
This review is from: Rush (The Game) (Kindle Edition)
I received this book and I just couldn't wait to read it. I do have a lot to do this month and a lot of review and was planning on reading it in November but I just couldn't wait anymore so I decided to read it this past weekend.

WOW!! I am so glad I read it because I just absolutely loved it . It didn't take me long to read it because I was hooked from beginning. I found the book very well written and I love the characters. I love that Miki is a strong female character and I do like Jackson even though at some points in the book you just want to hit him.

I loved every minutes of this book but HOLY CLIFFHANGER!!! Now I just MUST get my hands on the next book.

Daughters of Babylon
Daughters of Babylon
by Elaine Stirling
Price: CDN$ 14.65
3 used & new from CDN$ 14.65

3.0 out of 5 stars A good read, Oct. 5 2014
This review is from: Daughters of Babylon (Paperback)
Yes I liked this book and I found the story to be original but I did find that there were parts that were a little slow. It was a good story though and it did manage to keep me reading. Would I read it again? Maybe at some point in the future.

I give this 3 1/3 out of 5 stars.

Great-Grandma's Gifts
Great-Grandma's Gifts
Price: CDN$ 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars such a wonderful book, Oct. 1 2014
I don't usually read this kind of books but I thought it sounded interesting and I know some of you have young children who might be interested in this book so I figured I would read it and let you all know about it.

This is a cute children's book that is fantastic to read out loud with your children or grand-children. It is very well written and has nice illustrations .

I highly recommend this book.

A Dubious Crime: A Colton Banyon Mystery #9
A Dubious Crime: A Colton Banyon Mystery #9
Price: CDN$ 3.21

4.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic Mystery, Sept. 29 2014
This is book #9 in the series and really I didn't feel like I needed to read the other books in this series because it also works well as a stand alone.

This is a very well written book that kept my attention and kept me reading until the end. I was worried I might not like this one because I am very picky when it comes to mystery novels but I am happy to say that I loved this one. I would love to read all other books in this series and hopefully I will have the time to read them in the future.

I highly recommend A Dubious Crime: A Colton Banyon Mystery #9 by Gerald J. Kubicki And Kristopher Kubicki .

I give this 4 out of 5

Claudine
Claudine
by Barbara Palmer
Price: CDN$ 14.44
5 used & new from CDN$ 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot And Steamy, Sept. 12 2014
This review is from: Claudine (Paperback)
I do not read erotica novels often but after reading the synopsis of this book and watching the trailer I thought it really sounded interested so I decided to give this book a shot and I am glad I did.

This book is very good . I love the romance , the very hot sex scenes and the mystery in this book I love Barbara's writing . The story flowed at a great pace. I wasn't expecting the ending.

I highly recommend this book if you are into hot steamy erotica novels.

I give this 5 out of 5

Mazie Baby
Mazie Baby
Price: CDN$ 2.48

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, Aug. 8 2014
This review is from: Mazie Baby (Kindle Edition)
Mazie Baby is a hard book to read because it is about abuse but it is so well written that it that I just couldn't put it down.
All through this book I cried, I laughed and I was angry. There are not many books that has done that to me and I applaud Julie Frayn on writing such a great novel.

This is a must read.