Profile for Chantale F > Reviews

Content by Chantale F

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Chantale F (Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
White Collar: Season 2
White Collar: Season 2
DVD ~ Matt Bomer
Price: CDN$ 10.49
31 used & new from CDN$ 9.16

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love this show, April 5 2015
This review is from: White Collar: Season 2 (DVD)
I just love this show. Unfortunately we don't get the channel it plays on so I buy the dvds because I know I will be watching it again and again in the future

As Angels Weep: Supernatural Penance
As Angels Weep: Supernatural Penance
Price: CDN$ 1.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book, April 5 2015
I don't usually read books with angels in them because the few I have read I just didn't like but I absolutely love this one. This is one that I know I will be reading again because it was just so good. I was hooked from the beginning.

Now I am on to adding all of Kali Willows books into my super long list of books I want to buy and read.

I give this 5 out of 5

Guarding Midnight (Canadian Muscle Book 1)
Guarding Midnight (Canadian Muscle Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars such a fantastic book, April 4 2015
I had never read anything by Kacey Hammell before but this book sounded great so I just couldn't wait to read it.

This is a sexy and quick read (at about 132 pages) that sure kept me reading and I didn't want to put it down. Good thing this book isn't a long one because I ended up starting it at around 10pm and I just couldn't stop reading.

Guarding Midnight is very well written with amazing plot and story line.

I highly recommend this.

Rags to Romance
Rags to Romance
Price: CDN$ 3.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic historical romance, Feb. 10 2015
This review is from: Rags to Romance (Kindle Edition)
I do not often read historical romance but as you all know I do love the genre.

This book sounded very interesting so I just couldn't wait to read it and boy am I glad I read it.

I started reading Rags to Romance at 9:30pm and good this this book isn't very long (140 pages) because I just couldn't put this book down and I didn't want to because it is so good.

I highly recommend if you are into historical romance.

I give this 4 out of 5

Secret Scent Expressions Crystal Clear Gel Antiperspirant Ooh-la-la Lavender, 48 Gram

3.0 out of 5 stars It was ok, Jan. 28 2015
Scent was nice but I find I ran out of it within 10 days and and found that it isn't any different than any other clear gel antiperpirant I have tried.

The Celebrity Cat Caper (A Klepto Cat Mystery Book 6)
The Celebrity Cat Caper (A Klepto Cat Mystery Book 6)
Price: CDN$ 3.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a great cozy mystery, Nov. 19 2014
I have reviewed all the other books in this series so far and I have loved every books.
I love this book as much as all the other. It is very well written and I just couldn't put it down.
I don't read many cozy mysteries but this is my favourite cozy mystery series.

I highly recommend this.

The Last Orphans
The Last Orphans
Price: CDN$ 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, Oct. 9 2014
This review is from: The Last Orphans (Kindle Edition)
WOW!! I read this in one sitting because I just couldn't put this book down! Good thing I didn't have anything important to do. It is action packed and it is very well written.

The cliffhanger made me want to get my hands on the next book in the series.

I give this 5 out of 5

Must Love Breeches: A Time Travel Romance (Must Love Series Book 1)
Must Love Breeches: A Time Travel Romance (Must Love Series Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, Oct. 8 2014
I love historical romance and I love time traveling books so when I was asked to review this book I just had to accept because it sounded so good.

I am very happy I read Must Love Breeches by Angela Quarles because I completely loved this book. It is very well written and got me sucked into the story right away. I just couldn't put it down and I didn't want to put it down. I know this book will be one that I will be reading again in the near future.

This is book one in the Must Love series.

I highly recommenced this book if you love time traveling and historical romance novels .

ERASED
ERASED
Price: CDN$ 4.43

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book by Liz Strange, Oct. 8 2014
This review is from: ERASED (Kindle Edition)
I have read a bunch of other books by Liz and I have loved every one of them so far.

Erased is a Sci-fi that got me hooked from the very beginning. The story was well written and kept me at the edge of my seat.

If you are looking for a great read that is sci-fi and has mystery and is action packed, I recommend this book.

Rush (The Game)
Rush (The Game)
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers CA
Price: CDN$ 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a fantastic book, Oct. 6 2014
This review is from: Rush (The Game) (Kindle Edition)
I received this book and I just couldn't wait to read it. I do have a lot to do this month and a lot of review and was planning on reading it in November but I just couldn't wait anymore so I decided to read it this past weekend.

WOW!! I am so glad I read it because I just absolutely loved it . It didn't take me long to read it because I was hooked from beginning. I found the book very well written and I love the characters. I love that Miki is a strong female character and I do like Jackson even though at some points in the book you just want to hit him.

I loved every minutes of this book but HOLY CLIFFHANGER!!! Now I just MUST get my hands on the next book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7