Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store Furniture Fall Tools
Profile for Chantale F > Reviews

Content by Chantale F

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Chantale F (Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
EC Technology® 7 Colors Backlit Bluetooth Keyboard Ultra-Slim Zinc Alloy Wireless Keyboard for iOS Android Windows PC Tablet Smartphone Built in Rechargeable Li-polymer Battery -Black
Offered by EC Technology CA Store
Price: CDN$ 69.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A great Bluetooth keyboard, Aug. 17 2015
I needed a good Bluetooth keyboard to use on my ipad to do some work.

This keyboard is good. It works like it should but on my instruction booklet it didn't explain how to change the colour of the lights. After looking online at the instruction on their site I figured it out.

I like that is it lightweight. It isn't hard to set up either.

The battery life is great. I used it quite a bit (an hour for 3 days) and the battery still doesn't need to be charged.

Waterproof Extra Plush Quilted Fitted Mattress Topper Pad, Queen, White
Waterproof Extra Plush Quilted Fitted Mattress Topper Pad, Queen, White
Offered by eLuxurySupply Co.
Price: CDN$ 121.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I highly recommend this mattress pad, Aug. 10 2015
Our mattress is over 11 years old and started to get a little uncomfortable. I put this mattress pad on and I slept much better.

I was worried that maybe the pad would end up falling off the bed because I do move around a lot and even fitted sheets end up coming off but this mattress pad fits great and never comes off in the middle of the night with all my moving around .

I like that it is waterproof and I like that I could wash it in my washing machine.

I like it so much that I am thinking on getting one of these for our guest bed as well . It would be perfect for that bed that is over 18 years old.

Mpow® Swift Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Stereo Sweatproof Sport Headphones Earbuds w/ Mic Hands-free Calling, AptX for iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5 5C 5S 4S iPad, LG G2, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 Note 3 and Other Android Cell Phones - Suitable for Jogger, Running
Price: CDN$ 23.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and works good, Aug. 10 2015
I don't use this for running but I used it for while taking a long walk.

I wanted wireless earphone for when I walk the dog. I find with the wired one the wire gets in the way and it can get awkward in the summer.

I really like these Bluetooth earbuds. They work great and the sound quality is decent for the price of these earbuds. I was worried these wouldn't fit or stay on properly because I have small ears and it is usually difficult to find earbuds that will not hurt my ears but I am happy that these didn't hurt and they fit in really well.

The battery life of these is pretty decent. Went for a 1 hour walk and there was still plenty of battery life so I didn't bother plugging it in the next day and even after the next day of 1 hour walk I still had plenty of battery life.

I have no complaints about this product and I do recommend it.

Bluetooth Earbuds Headphones Headsets, Mpow® Swift Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Stereo Sweatproof Jogger, Running, Sport Headphone Earbud w/ AptX,Mic Handsfree Calling for iphone 6, 6 Plus, 5s ipad, LG G2, Galaxy S5 4 3 Note 3 & Android Cell Phones
Price: CDN$ 25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, Aug. 6 2015
I don't use this for running but I used it for while taking a long walk.

I have no complaints about this product and I do recommend it.

Kinivo K300 Premium 4K 3 port High speed HDMI switch with IR wireless remote and AC Power adapter - supports 3D, 1080p
Offered by BlueRigger Canada
Price: CDN$ 99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great device to have, July 29 2015
I already own a HDMI switch but it wasn't working so well so I was excited to try this one out to see if it is better.

I am happy to say that the K300 4K hdmi switch works great.
We have the PS3, Mac mini and Wii U hooked up to this switch and as soon as we change the channel to play a game or go on the mac mini and start up which ever system we want to use it automatically finds it on the K300. I have used it a few times so far but have not yet had to use the little remote it came with so that is good.

If you don't have more than one hdmi port but want to have other things hooked up to your tv and don't want to spend hundreds on a brand new tv that has more HDMi ports than this is a fantastic thing to get.

It is easy to set up and easy to use.

Price: CDN$ 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Review for the Mpow® Clip-On 180 Degree Supreme Fisheye Lens, July 24 2015
I received the Mpow® Clip-On 180 Degree Supreme Fisheye Lens For iPhone 6 / 6 Plus, HTC, Samsung and Other Smart Phones (No Dark Circle by the Fisheye lens) and I couldn't wait to use it.

I have never used anything like this before but I don't have a fancy camera right now so I use my iphone to take all my photos.

As soon as I received this I clipped it on my iPhone but I did have a bit of issue putting the lens onto the clip thing at first but had no problems clipping it to my iphone 5C.

I went out to take photos and I have to say I am really enjoying this lens. It is fantastic .

It lens isn't cheaply made. It will last a long time and I know I will be using it a lot.

I like that it comes with a cover and a little cleaning cloth.

I highly recommend this product.

BlueRigger 3.5mm Right Angled Male to Flat Male Stereo Audio Cable - 6 Feet (White) - Supports iPhone, iPod, iPad, Kindle Fire, Android and other Smartphones
Offered by BlueRigger Canada
Price: CDN$ 22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, July 21 2015
I have Beats headphones and I already had one wire like this that came with my headphones get ruined so I was super happy to try this one.

I plugged one end in my headphones and the other in my ipad and they work great. This wire is very well made . I love that it is 6 feet long. This will come in handy when I Facetime on my ipad. I will be able to have ipad on the coffee table and sit back with my headphones on .

I highly recommend this .

Kinivo LS210 Portable laptop speaker - compatible with Windows 7, Vista and Mac (USB)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound quality, July 21 2015
I have Beats speakers on my laptop but I still sometimes find them not loud enough especially when I am video chatting. I received the LS210 laptop speaker and I have to say it does make a huge difference.

This USB soundbar is small enough I can put it in my laptop back which I like.

All you have to do when you first get it is plug in the USB and it will install the driver on your laptop for you. It is that easy.
If you want to turn up the volume there are buttons on the soundbar where you can turn volume up or down.

I highly recommend this.

Comforday Rechargeable Mini Dehumidifier
Comforday Rechargeable Mini Dehumidifier
Offered by Deals Republic
Price: CDN$ 17.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 17.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It is ok, July 8 2015
This works good if you are looking to use it in a closet or a cabinet We have a tiny bathroom that is the size of of closet . I tried it in there because we always keep the door closed and it works great in there .

It is great in my linen closet . It comes with a little hanger so I just hung it up in there too.

It takes about 12 hours to charge it and have to do that at least every 2 days but I guess my closet has a high level of moisture.

I really like that the indicator changes colour from blue to pink to let you know when you need to plug it in.

Fresh Express Salad Shooter Slicer Shredder by KitchenPRO
Fresh Express Salad Shooter Slicer Shredder by KitchenPRO
Offered by Deals Republic
Price: CDN$ 73.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 73.99

5.0 out of 5 stars works good, July 8 2015
I don't like slicing vegetables and I do have to slice a few times per week. I don't mind shredding cheese or vegetables but it can be hard on the arms so I was very excited to try this one.

After I washed and dried all the parts I just had to try this out. I grated cheese since I needed it for our dinner that night. It did a good job of it and it didn't take as long as it would normally take me to shred .

I do slice onion and other vegetables often . That night I only needed to slice onions so I used this. I don't like slicing onions but wit this I actually don't find slicing so bad. The slices didn't come out perfectly but it was just for me and my husband and we don't care if they aren't perfect. I can't wait to try this out when I will have to slice potatoes .

I know I will be using this one often because so far I am loving it. I love that is is small and it is easy to store away and it is light .

I can't wait to use it during the holidays

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8