Profile for GeekyGirlReviews > Reviews

Content by GeekyGirlReviews

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

GeekyGirlReviews (Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
DOPPELGANGER
DOPPELGANGER
Price: CDN$ 5.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a wonderful book, July 8 2014
This review is from: DOPPELGANGER (Kindle Edition)
WOW! What a fantastic book! The sypsosis sounded interesting so I decided to give this book a chance and boy am I glad I read it because it is so good and I just couldn't put it down.

This book is so very well written and I really could see this turned into a movie.

I highly recommend Doppelganger by Shawn Stern

My Hunger (Inside Out)
My Hunger (Inside Out)
Offered by Simon & Schuster Canada, Inc.
Price: CDN$ 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book and the entire series, July 7 2014
Well I have read a few of Lisa Renee Jones' books so far and pretty much most of them are from the Inside Out Series and so far I have absolutely loved the books and I just can't stop recommending them. This novella is is just as fantastic as all of Lisa Renee Jones' other books. It is so very well written and got me hooked from the very beginning and just makes me want to read more (and more).

If you like erotica novels I highly recommend this novella and I highly recommend the entire series.

I give this 5 out of 5

The Artful (Shadows of the City Book 1)
The Artful (Shadows of the City Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great dystopian, June 11 2014
This book really sounded interesting and I was in the mood for a dystopian so I couldn't wait to read this book.

This one takes place in 2025 in New York City. It started off slow but I kept on reading and I found myself enjoy it very much. I can't wait to read the next book in this series.

I recommissioned if you are in dystopian young adult novels.

Follies Past: A Prequel to Pride and Prejudice
Follies Past: A Prequel to Pride and Prejudice
by Melanie Kerr
Price: CDN$ 19.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Pride and Prejudice prequel, March 23 2014
*I was given a free copy of this book for my honest review*

If you are a Jane Austin fan I think you will absolutely love this book as much as I do. I find this one is the prequel of Pride and Prejudice that I have ever read. It is so welly written that I now want to read Pride and Prejudice again.

If you love Pride and Prejudice like I do then I know you will love Follies Past: a Prequel to Pride and Prejudice by Melanie Kerr.

A Passionate Love Affair with a Total Stranger
A Passionate Love Affair with a Total Stranger
Price: CDN$ 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars laugh out loud funny book, March 12 2014
I don't often read chick-lit these days. I used to read a lot of it but these days I just really haven't found anything that interest me but when I was asked to review A Passionate Love Affair with a Total Stranger and I had read the synopsis of the book I decided to give this one a chance because it sounded interesting.

I am so happy I gave this one a chance because I just couldn't put it down. Like most chic-lit books this is predictable but I didn't mind because it is very well written and there were some laugh out loud funny parts and it kept me reading until the very end.

If you are into this kind of books then I suggest you read this one.

Dead Centre
Dead Centre
by Andy McNab
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: CDN$ 12.99
19 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my husband, Feb. 26 2014
I am going to write what my husband said because I bought this for him . He loved this book and he said it is very well written.
If you like this kind of book he highly recommends this entire series

Throne Of Glass
Throne Of Glass
by Sarah J Maas
Price: CDN$ 13.87
31 used & new from CDN$ 9.87

5.0 out of 5 stars I was hooked, Feb. 26 2014
This review is from: Throne Of Glass (Hardcover)
I bought this book because a lot of people kept mentioning how good this book is.
I am so happy I bought it and I now can't wait to purchase the other books in this series because this one was fantastic. I highly recommend this book

Dallas: The Complete Fifth Season
Dallas: The Complete Fifth Season
DVD ~ Barbara Bel Geddes
Price: CDN$ 14.99
32 used & new from CDN$ 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Dallas, Feb. 6 2014
I still love watching this show and I really like season 5. It is so entertaining and is my guilty pleasure

Dallas: The Complete Ninth Season
Dallas: The Complete Ninth Season
DVD ~ Larry Hagman
Price: CDN$ 14.99
33 used & new from CDN$ 6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Dallas, Feb. 6 2014
I still love watching this show and I really like season 9. It is so entertaining and is my guilty pleasure

The Vampire Diaries:  The Complete Fourth Season [Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet Digital Copy]
The Vampire Diaries: The Complete Fourth Season [Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet Digital Copy]
Price: CDN$ 33.49
7 used & new from CDN$ 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Vampire Diaries, Feb. 6 2014
I never liked the books but I just love this show. It is so good and well done. I can't wait to get season 5

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5