ARRAY(0xaca6421c)

Profile for GeekyGirlReviews > Reviews

Content by GeekyGirlReviews

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

GeekyGirlReviews (Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Follies Past: A Prequel to Pride and Prejudice
Follies Past: A Prequel to Pride and Prejudice
by Melanie Kerr
Price: CDN$ 19.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Pride and Prejudice prequel, March 23 2014
*I was given a free copy of this book for my honest review*

If you are a Jane Austin fan I think you will absolutely love this book as much as I do. I find this one is the prequel of Pride and Prejudice that I have ever read. It is so welly written that I now want to read Pride and Prejudice again.

If you love Pride and Prejudice like I do then I know you will love Follies Past: a Prequel to Pride and Prejudice by Melanie Kerr.

A Passionate Love Affair with a Total Stranger
A Passionate Love Affair with a Total Stranger
Price: CDN$ 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars laugh out loud funny book, March 12 2014
I don't often read chick-lit these days. I used to read a lot of it but these days I just really haven't found anything that interest me but when I was asked to review A Passionate Love Affair with a Total Stranger and I had read the synopsis of the book I decided to give this one a chance because it sounded interesting.

I am so happy I gave this one a chance because I just couldn't put it down. Like most chic-lit books this is predictable but I didn't mind because it is very well written and there were some laugh out loud funny parts and it kept me reading until the very end.

If you are into this kind of books then I suggest you read this one.

Dead Centre
Dead Centre
by Andy McNab
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: CDN$ 11.69
16 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my husband, Feb. 26 2014
I am going to write what my husband said because I bought this for him . He loved this book and he said it is very well written.
If you like this kind of book he highly recommends this entire series

Throne Of Glass
Throne Of Glass
by Sarah J Maas
Price: CDN$ 13.87
33 used & new from CDN$ 7.37

5.0 out of 5 stars I was hooked, Feb. 26 2014
This review is from: Throne Of Glass (Hardcover)
I bought this book because a lot of people kept mentioning how good this book is.
I am so happy I bought it and I now can't wait to purchase the other books in this series because this one was fantastic. I highly recommend this book

Dallas: The Complete Fifth Season
Dallas: The Complete Fifth Season
DVD ~ Barbara Bel Geddes
Price: CDN$ 14.99
21 used & new from CDN$ 11.50

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Dallas, Feb. 6 2014
I still love watching this show and I really like season 5. It is so entertaining and is my guilty pleasure

Dallas: The Complete Ninth Season
Dallas: The Complete Ninth Season
DVD ~ Larry Hagman
Price: CDN$ 14.99
25 used & new from CDN$ 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Dallas, Feb. 6 2014
I still love watching this show and I really like season 9. It is so entertaining and is my guilty pleasure

The Vampire Diaries:  The Complete Fourth Season [Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet Digital Copy]
The Vampire Diaries: The Complete Fourth Season [Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet Digital Copy]
Price: CDN$ 22.49
5 used & new from CDN$ 22.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Vampire Diaries, Feb. 6 2014
I never liked the books but I just love this show. It is so good and well done. I can't wait to get season 5

Born of Blood and Retribution
Born of Blood and Retribution
by Liz Strange
Price: CDN$ 15.76
6 used & new from CDN$ 9.04

5.0 out of 5 stars a fantastic paranormal romance, Feb. 6 2014
I have read the other 2 books in this series and I absolutely loved them and couldn't wait to get my hands on this one.

This book was just as good as the other 2 are and I am actually thinking of buying this series in paperback in the near future because I know I will want to read it again in the future. It is very well written and got me hooked from the very beginning.

If you like paranormal romance books I highly recommend you get this series.

Touchstone of Love (A Time Travel Romance)
Touchstone of Love (A Time Travel Romance)
Price: CDN$ 3.12

4.0 out of 5 stars great time travel romance novella, Jan. 22 2014
I enjoyed this short novella. At about 93 pages it didn't take me long to read this but it was perfect to read last Saturday night when I was stuck in bed after I sprained my ankle. I couldn't put this one down! This time travel romance novella is fantastic and I highly recommend if you love time traveling romance stories.

I give this 4 out of 5

Gluttony (The Spider Mushroom Quest, Book One)
Gluttony (The Spider Mushroom Quest, Book One)
Price: CDN$ 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great dark fantasy YA, Jan. 22 2014
This book is much better than I thought. This is a little different than what I usually read but I always like reading new books and genre so I decided to give it a try.

I was pleasantly surprised that I actually enjoyed this book, It is dark and it kept me reading until the very end. This young adult dark fantasy book is very well written.

I can't wait to get my hands on book number two in this series.

I give this 4 out of 5