Profile for Canadian Book Addict > Reviews

Content by Canadian Book ...

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Canadian Book Addict (Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
A Dubious Crime: A Colton Banyon Mystery #9
A Dubious Crime: A Colton Banyon Mystery #9
Price: CDN$ 3.21

4.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic Mystery, Sept. 29 2014
This is book #9 in the series and really I didn't feel like I needed to read the other books in this series because it also works well as a stand alone.

This is a very well written book that kept my attention and kept me reading until the end. I was worried I might not like this one because I am very picky when it comes to mystery novels but I am happy to say that I loved this one. I would love to read all other books in this series and hopefully I will have the time to read them in the future.

I highly recommend A Dubious Crime: A Colton Banyon Mystery #9 by Gerald J. Kubicki And Kristopher Kubicki .

I give this 4 out of 5

Claudine
Claudine
by Barbara Palmer
Price: CDN$ 14.60
2 used & new from CDN$ 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot And Steamy, Sept. 12 2014
This review is from: Claudine (Paperback)
I do not read erotica novels often but after reading the synopsis of this book and watching the trailer I thought it really sounded interested so I decided to give this book a shot and I am glad I did.

This book is very good . I love the romance , the very hot sex scenes and the mystery in this book I love Barbara's writing . The story flowed at a great pace. I wasn't expecting the ending.

I highly recommend this book if you are into hot steamy erotica novels.

I give this 5 out of 5

Mazie Baby
Mazie Baby
Price: CDN$ 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, Aug. 8 2014
This review is from: Mazie Baby (Kindle Edition)
Mazie Baby is a hard book to read because it is about abuse but it is so well written that it that I just couldn't put it down.
All through this book I cried, I laughed and I was angry. There are not many books that has done that to me and I applaud Julie Frayn on writing such a great novel.

This is a must read.

DOPPELGANGER (P.R.I.M.E. Trilogy Book 1)
DOPPELGANGER (P.R.I.M.E. Trilogy Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 5.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a wonderful book, July 8 2014
WOW! What a fantastic book! The sypsosis sounded interesting so I decided to give this book a chance and boy am I glad I read it because it is so good and I just couldn't put it down.

This book is so very well written and I really could see this turned into a movie.

I highly recommend Doppelganger by Shawn Stern

My Hunger (Inside Out)
My Hunger (Inside Out)
Offered by Simon & Schuster Canada, Inc.
Price: CDN$ 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book and the entire series, July 7 2014
Well I have read a few of Lisa Renee Jones' books so far and pretty much most of them are from the Inside Out Series and so far I have absolutely loved the books and I just can't stop recommending them. This novella is is just as fantastic as all of Lisa Renee Jones' other books. It is so very well written and got me hooked from the very beginning and just makes me want to read more (and more).

If you like erotica novels I highly recommend this novella and I highly recommend the entire series.

I give this 5 out of 5

The Artful (Shadows of the City Book 1)
The Artful (Shadows of the City Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great dystopian, June 11 2014
This book really sounded interesting and I was in the mood for a dystopian so I couldn't wait to read this book.

This one takes place in 2025 in New York City. It started off slow but I kept on reading and I found myself enjoy it very much. I can't wait to read the next book in this series.

I recommissioned if you are in dystopian young adult novels.

Follies Past: A Prequel to Pride and Prejudice
Follies Past: A Prequel to Pride and Prejudice
by Melanie Kerr
Price: CDN$ 19.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Pride and Prejudice prequel, March 23 2014
*I was given a free copy of this book for my honest review*

If you are a Jane Austin fan I think you will absolutely love this book as much as I do. I find this one is the prequel of Pride and Prejudice that I have ever read. It is so welly written that I now want to read Pride and Prejudice again.

If you love Pride and Prejudice like I do then I know you will love Follies Past: a Prequel to Pride and Prejudice by Melanie Kerr.

A Passionate Love Affair with a Total Stranger
A Passionate Love Affair with a Total Stranger
Price: CDN$ 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars laugh out loud funny book, March 12 2014
I don't often read chick-lit these days. I used to read a lot of it but these days I just really haven't found anything that interest me but when I was asked to review A Passionate Love Affair with a Total Stranger and I had read the synopsis of the book I decided to give this one a chance because it sounded interesting.

I am so happy I gave this one a chance because I just couldn't put it down. Like most chic-lit books this is predictable but I didn't mind because it is very well written and there were some laugh out loud funny parts and it kept me reading until the very end.

If you are into this kind of books then I suggest you read this one.

Dead Centre
Dead Centre
by Andy McNab
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: CDN$ 12.99
22 used & new from CDN$ 0.39

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my husband, Feb. 26 2014
I am going to write what my husband said because I bought this for him . He loved this book and he said it is very well written.
If you like this kind of book he highly recommends this entire series

Throne Of Glass
Throne Of Glass
by Sarah J Maas
Price: CDN$ 15.20
15 used & new from CDN$ 15.18

5.0 out of 5 stars I was hooked, Feb. 26 2014
This review is from: Throne Of Glass (Hardcover)
I bought this book because a lot of people kept mentioning how good this book is.
I am so happy I bought it and I now can't wait to purchase the other books in this series because this one was fantastic. I highly recommend this book

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5