summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry
Profile for Chantale F > Reviews

Content by Chantale F

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Chantale F (Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
The Professor: It's My First Book So Please Don't Laugh
The Professor: It's My First Book So Please Don't Laugh
by Pat Patenaude
Price: CDN$ 16.72
4 used & new from CDN$ 9.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh out loud funny, June 29 2016
I follow The Professor Facebook page and I am always can't wait to see what will be out next.
Most of the little comics are hilarious.

If you like to laugh and love comics , I think you will love this one.

Neewer® 9 x 13 ft/2.8 x 4M Photo Studio 100% Pure Muslin Collapsible Backdrop Background for Photography,Video and Television (Background Only)-White
Offered by Eshopic
Price: CDN$ 61.79
4 used & new from CDN$ 52.82

4.0 out of 5 stars Great white backdrop, June 15 2016
I am a blogger and I also do video reviews but I didn't have a backdrop and needed one so when I saw this one on here I thought it would be great to have.

I love the size and it is very good quality and it does look like it will last a very long time which I am so happy about because I don't want to have to buy another one anytime soon .

Like the other reviewer said there is pleats in the backdrop and tey are visible in the photos but you can iron the backdrop to help get rid of the pleats.

I don't have room to keep my frame and backdrop up all the time and I think it would have been nice if this came with a bag or something to store the backdrop. I would be a great idea to have a bag, especially for it to keep the backdrop clean while you are not using it.

All in all, I am very happy with this backdrop and I am thinking maybe in the future I will go and buy myself a green one later on this the future.

I do highly recommend this product.

I received the Collapsible Backdrop Background at a discounted rate in exchange for my honest unbiased opinion.

HAVIT HV-H913BT Bluetooth 4.0 earbuds ,Stereo Headset with Charging Dock for iPhone and All Andriod Phones (Black)
Offered by HAVIT-CA Shop
Price: Click here to see our price

4.0 out of 5 stars It is a good earpiece, June 13 2016
I have been wanting a Bluetooth set like this to use when I am out and about .

It is very easy to use and easy to set up. I have had no problems at all and it fits my ears perfectly and is comfortable.

Sound quality is good. I never had any issues hearing and the person I talking to while using this could hear me good as well.

I love that this one comes with a charging cradle.

Other than using this for calls I have also listened to music with it and the sound was pretty good.

I think this product is a great price and a good value. I do recommend this .

Homasy Portable Waterproof Wireless Doorbell Kit - 52 Chime Tones Operating at 1000ft Range
Offered by VicTsingDirect
Price: CDN$ 35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great doorbell that is loud enough, May 27 2016
I got this because my old doorbell wasn't loud enough.

The Homsasy Portable Waterproof Wireless Doorbell is fantastic. You can pick from 52 tunes and there is a setting for how loud you want it. I picked the loudest and I don't really need to use the second receiver but I put the second one in the basement . It works great and the range is awesome. I also love that the receivers light up when the doorbell rings.

All in all, I am happy with this but I just wish the receivers weren't so big. It takes up the entire power outlet so you can't have anything else plugged into the same outlet that has the receiver one.

Limbo.
Limbo.
by Marko Pandza
2 used & new from CDN$ 10.91

4.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love this book, May 26 2016
This review is from: Limbo. (Paperback)
I don't usually read horror novels especially not at this time of year but this book really sounded interesting so I decided to give it a shot.

I am so happy that I did because it is a very good book that kept me reading from the very beginning.
It is different compared to any other books I have read and it is so very well written.

I am going to get my husband to read this one too because I know he will love this book as much as I do.

If you are looking for a new horror novel to read , I highly recommend Limbo.

iPhone SE Case, Totallee The Doberman, Slim Black Shock Absorbing Rubber Cover for iPhone 5 / 5S / SE - Tough & Protective
Offered by Totallee
Price: CDN$ 24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this iPhone SE case, May 24 2016
I absolutely love this case .

It fits perfectly on iPhone SE and I have had no problems putting my iPhone in it at all.

Sure it is plain but that is fine for me because it is a good case that isn't too bulky and it never slips out of my hand. It isn't cheaply made like some cases I have seen in stores. The price is good too compared to some other cases I have seen.

I have not had any issues with pressing the buttons and I have no problems plugging in my iPhone with it in the case.

I received this product in exchange for an honest review.

UGREEN USB 3.0 Hub 3 Ports with Gigabit 1000Mbps Ethernet Network Compatible for Windows Surface Pro,IdeaPaD, MacBook Air, MacBook Retina and More Black
Offered by UGREEN GROUP LIMITED
Price: CDN$ 46.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, May 17 2016
I just recently bought a ultrabook to use for work. I don't often need more than one USB port but once in a while, I need more than one so I couldn't wait to try this USB 3.0 Hub.

USB works great . All I had to do is plug it into my ultrabook and it worked right away. I didn't have to go look for the driver or anything.
Ethernet works well but it isn't really something I would be using much anyway.

It works great for it's low cost.

I am happy with this product and I have already recommended this to friends and family.

Etekcity Stainless Kitchen Knife Hunting Fishing Knife Sharpener with Coarse & Fine Sharpening System, Red/Black
Offered by Etekcity Corp
Price: CDN$ 18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great knife sharpener, April 29 2016
I only used it once since I don't have many knives that I can sharpen with this but it works great . I love that it doesn't slip and it is easy to grip even with my small hands. Also works with both left or right handed.

I am happy with this product.

Sherpa Comforter Set by ExceptionalSheets, Twin, Black
Sherpa Comforter Set by ExceptionalSheets, Twin, Black
Offered by eLuxurySupply Co.
Price: CDN$ 96.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A great comforter set, April 28 2016
I bought this one for the bed in the guest bedroom but I used it the other day when it was cold .

I have to say it is very warm and it is so soft but it feels so light when you have it on you. Also, I love the matching sham.

One thing if you have pets that shed you might not want to get this because it is a pet hair magnet but other than that I have no complaint at all.

I also want to mention that the shipping was pretty quick .

ThermoPro TP-16 Digital Kitchen/BBQ Thermometer with Magnet and Clock Timer for Oven, Smoker, Grill, Indoor Outdoor Cooking
Offered by i-Tronics
Price: CDN$ 25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good food thermometer, April 28 2016
I really needed a new food thermometer . I had tried different ones but most didn't even last long so I decided to try this one.

This one is easy to read . much easier than others I have own. Most I have owned the digital part was so small that I could barely read what it said but not this one. Everything is big enough for me to see.

It is easy to use. I love that it has a assormtnet of themperatures for different meats.. It is very precise .

I highly recommend this one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12