Profile for hardcore > Reviews

Content by hardcore

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

hardcore

Jillian Michaels: Ripped in 30
Jillian Michaels: Ripped in 30
DVD ~ Jillian Michaels
Price: CDN$ 8.99
38 used & new from CDN$ 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic whole body workout, March 16 2011
If you liked the Shred DVD, you will love Ripped in 30! The format is the same - 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, and 1 minute of abs. There are 4 levels, and each level is about 25 minutes long. At first I was a little skeptical that she would be able to introduce new excersises that were different from her Shred video, but for the most part she does! Each level shows modifications for beginners and advanced for the pros, and as always, Jillian is there to encourage and push you harder than you thought possible!

Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack
Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack
Price: CDN$ 7.99
9 used & new from CDN$ 6.37

5.0 out of 5 stars great ab workout, Feb. 22 2011
I love Jillian Michaels and this video is a great addition to my rotation. It consists of two 30 minute workouts. It is mainly ab work with some cardio thrown in as well. Level 1 is a little too easy for me, but is great for beginners or even intermediates. Level 2 is more challenging and you will feel this one in your abs! If you do this video regularly you will definitely notice a postive change and strengthening of your core!

JILLIAN MICHAELS:SHRED IT WITH WEIGHT
JILLIAN MICHAELS:SHRED IT WITH WEIGHT
Offered by Fulfillment Express CA
Price: CDN$ 25.25
22 used & new from CDN$ 9.30

3.0 out of 5 stars not what I thought, Feb. 22 2011
I am a huge fan of Jillian Michaels and have all of her DVDs. This one however is not my favorite. It consists of two 30 minute workouts, and you need either a kettle bell or a hand weight. I use a 10 pound weight and this workout still does not get my heartrate up very high. It consists mostly of kettle bell swings and mat work, and not much cardio. I find it hard to get through the half hour, not because it's hard, but because I'm bored. Having said that, I sometimes do this video after a run or after one of her other videos, but on its own I do not find it challenging enough for me.

Bob Harper: Cardio Conditioning
Bob Harper: Cardio Conditioning
DVD ~ Bob Harper
Price: CDN$ 9.83
29 used & new from CDN$ 9.18

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent whole body workout, Feb. 22 2011
I am a person who works out a lot, and I found this video to be a great addition to my rotation. It's 60 minutes of mostly cardio with some strength and ab work thrown in as well. It would be a challenging workout for beginners, but I would encourage beginners to give it a try anyway, and only do half of the video if that's all you can handle at first. If you are a workout expert already, this will still get your heart rate up, and I think you will still enjoy this combo of cardio and strength.