ARRAY(0xb3c25df8)

Profile for Darrell Holloway > Reviews

Content by Darrell Holloway

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Darrell Holloway (Shiloh, IL)

Vol. 1-Be My Girl-Their Greate
Vol. 1-Be My Girl-Their Greate
Price: CDN$ 10.36
16 used & new from CDN$ 3.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Indeed! This CD consist of their greatest love songs., Jan. 4 2003
When I was a kid growing up in Detroit, the fellas and I would blow harmony on the street corner to the cuts the Dramatics had recorded. Songs like In The Rain, Door To Your Heart, Just Shopping (Not Buying Anything), I Can't Get Over You, Be My Girl, and Stop Your Weeping just to name a few, were songs we wore out listening to and singing. However, a complete CD of all the drama the Dramatics displayed must include this CD, and other hits such as Toast to a fool, Whatcha see is whatcha get, Fell for you, Get up get down, Thank you for your love, Hey You! get off my mountain, And I panicked, I dedicate my life to you, You're fooling you, Finger fever, Shake it well, Now you got me loving you, Beautiful people, Say the word, Never let you go, Somewhere in time, One love ago, When love is over, Trying to get over losing you, I cried all the way home, Me, myself and I, Good things don't come easy, I get carried away, I was the life of the party, After this dance, Don't make me no promises, Choosing up on you, Tune up, I'm in love (Dells/ Dramatics), and last but not least, Love is missing from our lives (Dells/Dramatics). Put together this CD (Be My Girl: Their Greatest Love Songs), and the other hits I recommended and you have a collection that would be priceless!

Drifters Box
Drifters Box
Offered by thebookcommunity_ca
Price: CDN$ 240.85
4 used & new from CDN$ 106.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockin & Driftin - with 6 leads, Dec 22 2002
This review is from: Drifters Box (Audio CD)
This is the CD I have been looking for for a while. With Clyde delivering Money Honey, Bobby drilling out Drip Drop, Johnny Moore riveting out Ruby Baby, Ben melodically phrasing There Goes My Baby, Johnny Williams pleading (If You Cry) True Love, True Love, Rudy On Broadway, and many other hits, you get in my opinion the best of all the Drifters, and some of Ben's and Clyde's solo hits. This CD captures it all. You must have this collection as part of your music library.