summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry
Profile for Gwenyth Love > Reviews

Content by Gwenyth Love

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Gwenyth Love (Toronto, ON, Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Easy@Home TENS Handheld Electronic Pulse Massager Unit, Health Canada, FDA and OTC approved Pain Relief therapy Device - a portable Muscle Stimulator for Electrotherapy Pain Management | Pain Relief on the Shoulder, Waist, Joint, Back, Arm,Leg & more
Offered by Easy@Home Medical
Price: CDN$ 39.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Even on it's lowest setting it sets off a good pulse. I really like that I can use ..., Dec 15 2015
I really am enjoying this machine. Even on it's lowest setting it sets off a good pulse. I really like that I can use 2 or 4 of the pads as needed and adjust the intensity per pair. It's hasn't really helped with my pain relief as much as I had hoped, but this might not be what is needed for my type of pain.

Sherlock: The Mind Palace: A Coloring Book Adventure
Sherlock: The Mind Palace: A Coloring Book Adventure
by Mike Collins
Price: CDN$ 16.30
29 used & new from CDN$ 3.55

5.0 out of 5 stars it must be perfect. I am loving all the intricate pages, Dec 15 2015
It's Sherlock, and it's Benedict Cumberbatch, it must be perfect. I am loving all the intricate pages, especially ones that involve the wallpaper from the apartment. The paper is pretty thick but I still don't want to take a chance and use markers with it.

Smart Weigh Digital Pro Pocket Scale with Back-Lit LCD Display, Tare, Hold and PCS Features 500 x 0.01g (2 Lids Included)
Price: CDN$ 21.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and as sensitive as I needed for ..., Aug. 19 2015
Shipped very quickly. Easy to use and as sensitive as I needed for my dye powder measurements. Perfect! Will buy again.

Excellante 13-Quart Stainless Steel Colander
Excellante 13-Quart Stainless Steel Colander
Price: CDN$ 10.19
6 used & new from CDN$ 10.19

4.0 out of 5 stars The item arrived quickly. It exactly the size I ..., Aug. 19 2015
The item arrived quickly. It exactly the size I needed, very large! It is thinner than I expected and sometimes holds the water at the bottom due to it's flatness so doesn't always drain well, but it's working for my needs right now.

Droppers - Plastic (pipettes)- Set of 12
Droppers - Plastic (pipettes)- Set of 12
Offered by Karter Scientific CA
Price: CDN$ 7.50
2 used & new from CDN$ 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars They were in perfect shape and work exactly as intended, Aug. 19 2015
Arrived very quickly. They were in perfect shape and work exactly as intended. They are good quality and I am able to reuse them over and over. I will be buying more in the future.

OtterBox Defender Series Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 3-Retail Packaging-Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Price: CDN$ 43.91
10 used & new from CDN$ 35.54

5.0 out of 5 stars I have had this case for well over a year ..., June 15 2015
I have had this case for well over a year and it has kept my phone safe and sound. I will definitely by an OtterBox Case for my next phone.

Stanwood Needlecraft Large Metal Yarn/Fiber/Wool/String Ball Winder, 10-Ounce
Stanwood Needlecraft Large Metal Yarn/Fiber/Wool/String Ball Winder, 10-Ounce
Price: CDN$ 100.74
10 used & new from CDN$ 100.74

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Yarn Caking Tool, June 15 2015
Easy to set up and works like a charm. Well worth the price. Works much better thank me little Knit Picks one. This makes a much more consistent and tight yarn cake. It even seems to make caking the skeins much faster and smoother. As I will be using this for business I am quite pleasantly surprised with how wonderful it is.

Heel Zeel 100T 100 Tablets
Heel Zeel 100T 100 Tablets
Offered by Positive Health
Price: CDN$ 13.78
12 used & new from CDN$ 13.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quicker than I expected. We were told about ..., March 5 2015
Arrived quicker than I expected. We were told about this product by other dog owners with arthritis and hip dysplasia issues. We are using it for our 6 year old female German Shepherd recently diagnosed with hip dysplasia to replace the Deramaxx she has been taking because we are worried about the effects of long term use. So far the Heel Zeel has been doing just as well as the Deramaxx.

It Starts with Food: Discover the Whole30 and Change Your Life in Unexpected Ways
by Melissa Hartwig
28 used & new from CDN$ 6.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, June 30 2014
Great book and great program. I lost 10 pounds in the first two weeks!

Vampire Academy / Vampire Academie [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
Vampire Academy / Vampire Academie [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Zoey Deutch
Price: CDN$ 10.96
11 used & new from CDN$ 4.80

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, June 30 2014
Pretty cheesy. Not a fan of the casting.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4