Profile for Fr33Th1kn3r > Reviews

Content by Fr33Th1kn3r

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Fr33Th1kn3r

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
SGU: Stargate Universe - The Complete Final Season (Sous-titres français)
SGU: Stargate Universe - The Complete Final Season (Sous-titres français)
DVD ~ Robert Carlyle
Price: CDN$ 9.99
20 used & new from CDN$ 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The better of the two seasons., June 29 2016
I loved this series. Bought this for the wife.

SGU: Stargate Universe - The Complete First Season (Sous-titres français)
SGU: Stargate Universe - The Complete First Season (Sous-titres français)
DVD ~ Robert Carlyle
Price: CDN$ 9.88
25 used & new from CDN$ 9.88

5.0 out of 5 stars A great series that was cancelled too soon., June 29 2016
I loved this series. Bought this for the wife.

Strike King Lures Plus Camo Semi Rimless Frame with Gray Smoke Polarized Sunglass Lenses
Price: CDN$ 27.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fishing/whatever glasses., June 29 2016
A good replacement for my Spiderwire polarized glasses that looked very similar. Keeps the sun out and It's fashionable enough to wear in public. I can see into the water just fine for sight fishing brookies. And it doesn't pinch my head. 8/10

Evga 600B 80 Plus Bronze Certified Atx12V/Eps12V Active Pfc 600-watt Power Supply 100-B1-0600-Kr
Offered by Memory house
Price: CDN$ 80.62
25 used & new from CDN$ 64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great power supply. The cables aren't labeled though, May 22 2016
Great power supply, still going strong.

Celsius Ice Escape Life Preserver
Celsius Ice Escape Life Preserver
Price: CDN$ 10.79
4 used & new from CDN$ 10.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Large enough to fit any hand size., May 21 2016
After falling through the ice and almost drowning I bought these. I hope I never have to use them again. Be careful when you're ice fishing on a river.

Exerpeutic 1110 300SR Foldable Recumbent Bike
Exerpeutic 1110 300SR Foldable Recumbent Bike
Price: CDN$ 250.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I have a back injury so I decided to buy this. Wasn't disappointed., May 21 2016
Puts together nice. Folds up nice. The wrench that comes with it is terrible. Why even bother with it I'll never know. Anyway it is comfortable to me and I've got a herniated L5-S1. The seat is comfortable and the bike holds me up at 6'0 240lbs without a problem. Great cardio workout.
Comment Comment | Permalink

VTech Kidizoom Camera, Pink
VTech Kidizoom Camera, Pink
Price: CDN$ 44.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 44.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, don't expect your kid to be able to take decent pictures with the terrible lens., May 21 2016
This review is from: VTech Kidizoom Camera, Pink (Toy)
My kid loves her camera. Its got many modes and stuff you can do. The design is great and its tough. But 1.3 megapixels is really really bad.

In 2016 there's no reason to have a 1.3 mp camera.

Acadia - Acadian Flag
Acadia - Acadian Flag
Offered by BC Novelties CA
Price: CDN$ 7.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Take your flags down for storms, but good flag. Hard to find outside of my home state., Jan. 22 2016
This review is from: Acadia - Acadian Flag (Misc.)
Ripped apart in high wind, other than that it was great.

Frabill 2505021 I3 Bib, Black, Large
Frabill 2505021 I3 Bib, Black, Large
Price: CDN$ 179.68
5 used & new from CDN$ 179.68

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm, but the straps rub in the wrong spot., Jan. 22 2016
Lots better than a 50 dollar pair of snow pants, won't rip when you squat down. Fits great. 5'11 225 lbs. I can kneel down and do what I have to do. Also has some safety bulletins patched in English and French. Keeps me quite warm.

Cons: In order to relieve yourself you need to take the straps off and pull down the whole thing. Which really sucks in -30C weather with 35kmh wind.
Also the way the straps are and the bib hangs too low so the straps cause chaffing on my pectoral area. Try to wear a thick shirt so it won't hurt.

Frabill HQ 100 Hub 2-3 Man Shelter
Frabill HQ 100 Hub 2-3 Man Shelter
Price: CDN$ 189.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Was surprised how awesome this thing is., Jan. 22 2016
Keeps me out of the wind. 25kmh with 40kmh gusts. Just anchor down. I wish it came with bungie chords instead of rope, but I'll take rope over nothing. For the price I paid, this thing is solid.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4