summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools Family
Profile for Fr33Th1kn3r > Reviews

Content by Fr33Th1kn3r

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Fr33Th1kn3r

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Evga 600B 80 Plus Bronze Certified Atx12V/Eps12V Active Pfc 600-watt Power Supply 100-B1-0600-Kr
Price: CDN$ 64.99
25 used & new from CDN$ 64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great power supply. The cables aren't labeled though, May 22 2016
Great power supply, still going strong.

Celsius Ice Escape Life Preserver
Celsius Ice Escape Life Preserver
Price: CDN$ 10.79
4 used & new from CDN$ 10.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Large enough to fit any hand size., May 21 2016
After falling through the ice and almost drowning I bought these. I hope I never have to use them again. Be careful when you're ice fishing on a river.

Exerpeutic 1110 300SR Foldable Recumbent Bike
Exerpeutic 1110 300SR Foldable Recumbent Bike
Price: CDN$ 250.00
2 used & new from CDN$ 217.50

4.0 out of 5 stars I have a back injury so I decided to buy this. Wasn't disappointed., May 21 2016
Puts together nice. Folds up nice. The wrench that comes with it is terrible. Why even bother with it I'll never know. Anyway it is comfortable to me and I've got a herniated L5-S1. The seat is comfortable and the bike holds me up at 6'0 240lbs without a problem. Great cardio workout.

VTech Kidizoom Camera, Pink
VTech Kidizoom Camera, Pink
Price: CDN$ 44.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 44.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, don't expect your kid to be able to take decent pictures with the terrible lens., May 21 2016
This review is from: VTech Kidizoom Camera, Pink (Toy)
My kid loves her camera. Its got many modes and stuff you can do. The design is great and its tough. But 1.3 megapixels is really really bad.

In 2016 there's no reason to have a 1.3 mp camera.

Acadia - Acadian Flag
Acadia - Acadian Flag
Offered by BC Novelties CA
Price: CDN$ 7.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Take your flags down for storms, but good flag. Hard to find outside of my home state., Jan. 22 2016
This review is from: Acadia - Acadian Flag (Misc.)
Ripped apart in high wind, other than that it was great.

Frabill 2505021 I3 Bib, Black, Large
Frabill 2505021 I3 Bib, Black, Large
Price: CDN$ 150.09
5 used & new from CDN$ 150.09

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm, but the straps rub in the wrong spot., Jan. 22 2016
Lots better than a 50 dollar pair of snow pants, won't rip when you squat down. Fits great. 5'11 225 lbs. I can kneel down and do what I have to do. Also has some safety bulletins patched in English and French. Keeps me quite warm.

Cons: In order to relieve yourself you need to take the straps off and pull down the whole thing. Which really sucks in -30C weather with 35kmh wind.
Also the way the straps are and the bib hangs too low so the straps cause chaffing on my pectoral area. Try to wear a thick shirt so it won't hurt.

Frabill HQ 100 Hub 2-3 Man Shelter
Frabill HQ 100 Hub 2-3 Man Shelter
Price: CDN$ 189.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Was surprised how awesome this thing is., Jan. 22 2016
Keeps me out of the wind. 25kmh with 40kmh gusts. Just anchor down. I wish it came with bungie chords instead of rope, but I'll take rope over nothing. For the price I paid, this thing is solid.

AMD Processor 3.7 2 NA AD6300OKHLBOX
AMD Processor 3.7 2 NA AD6300OKHLBOX
Offered by Memory house
Price: CDN$ 51.68
24 used & new from CDN$ 49.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and cheap, Jan. 22 2016
Does everything a laptop processor will do. I built a computer for less than $230USD with this processor.

HUMVEE HMV-6OR 6-Inch Weatherproof Lightstick with 12-Hour Glow Time, Orange
HUMVEE HMV-6OR 6-Inch Weatherproof Lightstick with 12-Hour Glow Time, Orange
Price: CDN$ 2.94
8 used & new from CDN$ 2.94

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a glow stick, Jan. 22 2016
Bit pricey for a glow stick. I just hope it lasts as long as it says.

SteelSeries QcK Mini Gaming Mouse Pad (Black)
SteelSeries QcK Mini Gaming Mouse Pad (Black)
Offered by HaZa
Price: CDN$ 8.70
93 used & new from CDN$ 8.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pad, Jan. 15 2016
Great mousepad, but if you're a slimy basement troll like me your salt and oily hands will stain it over time. Won't wash out.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4