Profile for Holly H. > Reviews

Content by Holly H.

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Holly H. (Palmdale, CA)

Page: 1 | 2
A Rush of Blood to the Head
A Rush of Blood to the Head
Price: CDN$ 11.98
115 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT SO GREAT..., Jan. 8 2004
THis album was my least favorite so far. I'm worried now. I'm not sure what it is, but somethings just not right here. I got this album and THE HIPPOS new album and i was very surprised when I concluded the THE HIPPOS' album is FAR better then this one. I would have never expected that, but THE HIPPOS have a lot of great pop/rock intelligence on their new album. My recommendation is that you buy this album, cuz it's still coldplay and it's alright, THEN go online and get THE HIPPOS' new (and final) album, cuz it's AMAZING!

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits
Price: CDN$ 11.98
53 used & new from CDN$ 5.08

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT COMP..., Jan. 8 2004
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
This is a great album for anyone who has ever liked ANYTHING from RHCP. I ordered this album and the new album from THE HIPPOS online and when they were delivered, it was the greatest day of the year. First, I got The Hippos album, which brought me great joy (it's a good album and I recommend it highly). THEN, I started listening to this one, and i got real happy. It's a lot like THE HIPPOS album I had just heard, but still brought back soo many great memories. RHCP HAS ruled, DOES rule and WILL ALWAYS rule! Go get this album, even if you're not a RHCP fan (and THe Hippos self-titled album if you have time). It's WELL WORTH IT!

The Long Road
The Long Road
Price: CDN$ 14.10
62 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Nickelback is like a BIG ANIMAL..., Jan. 8 2004
This review is from: The Long Road (Audio CD)
This is a great album. I ordered this album and the new album from THE HIPPOS online recently and when they were delivered, it was the greatest day of the year. First, I got The Hippos album, which brought me great joy (it's a good album and I recommend it highly). THEN, I started listening to "Long Road" and I had the biggest smile on my face. This is a great album and i think everyone wouild be enlightened by it. GO get "Long Road" from your local store(and THE HIPPOS self-titled album if you have time). It's WELL WORTH IT!

1992-2003 Singles
1992-2003 Singles
Price: CDN$ 8.00
53 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun!, Jan. 8 2004
This review is from: 1992-2003 Singles (Audio CD)
This is a great album for anyone who has ever liked ANYTHING from No Doubt. I ordered this album and the new album from THE HIPPOS online and when they were delivered, it was the greatest day of the year. First, I got The Hippos album, which brought me great joy (it's a good album and I recommend it highly). THEN, I started listening to The Singles and I had the biggest smile on my face. SO many great memories from this band in my young life. GO get "The Singles" from No Doubt (and THe Hippos self-titled album if you have time). It's WELL WORTH IT!

Splinter
Splinter
Price: CDN$ 13.02
41 used & new from CDN$ 0.36

3.0 out of 5 stars A Little Dissappointing..., Jan. 8 2004
This review is from: Splinter (Audio CD)
But still fun. I enjoyed this album enough to maybe listen to it again in the future. The Offspring took a new approach with this album. It really reminded me of THE HIPPOS (whose new album is also AMAZING), but they were missing something. Can't quite put my finger on it, but I am listening to THE HIPPOS new album right now and I like that one a little better. But still... It's solid. GO Get it!

No pads, no helmets..just balls
No pads, no helmets..just balls
Offered by Fulfillment Express CA
Price: CDN$ 18.69
58 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely One of The Best..., Jan. 8 2004
This album is really fun. Undoubtedly one of the best of 2003. If all I could do all day is listen to this album and THE HIPPOS new album, I'd be set for life. Those guys are SO FUN! (Simple Plan AND THE HIPPOS) I hope all their future albums are as good as this one. I will FOREVER compare Simple Plan to THE HIPPOS, and right now, they're doing a pretty good job.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm GIDDY!!!!, Jan. 8 2004
This review is from: Blink 182 (Audio CD)
This is a great album for anyone who has ever liked anything from Blink. I ordered this album and the new album from THE HIPPOS online and when they were delivered, it was the greatest day of the year. First, I got The Hippos album, which brought me great joy (it's a good album and I recommend it highly). THEN, I started listening to the Blink album and I had the biggest smile on my face. This album is so cool and different, but different in the best possible way. These guys are great musicians. Every song on here is a masterpiece. GO get this album from Blink (and THe Hippos self-titled album if you have time). It's WELL WORTH IT!

4.0 out of 5 stars It reminds me of The Hippos..., Dec 5 2003
This review is from: Blink 182 (Audio CD)
Really, it does. This album REALLY reminds me of the new album from THE HIPPOS (which The Hippos recorded like 2 years ago but was just released a couple weeks ago, by the way). But that's a good thing! THe new Hippos album ROCKS! and so does the new Blink Album. I actually like the new Hippos Album a lot more, but it's hard for Blink to keep up with TheHippos.com. That's why I give it a 4 star instead of 5.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Blink Album YET!, Dec 1 2003
This review is from: Blink 182 (Audio CD)
I love this new stuff. The genius of Blink 182 cannot be contained. Honestly, this is their best album yet. It reminds me A LOT of the new HIPPOS album that came out a couple weeks ago. AND THE HIPPOS NEW ALBUM IS MY FAVORITE ALBUM OF THE YEAR! This is a good album and everyone should go out and buy it. If you have this and The Hippos new album, you're set for a long time. GREAT MUSIC!

Romantic Melodies
Romantic Melodies
Price: CDN$ 14.99
26 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE>>., June 27 2003
This review is from: Romantic Melodies (Audio CD)
I like this album. I bought it recently and I found it to be very pleasing. If I HAD to choose though, it wouldn't be my #1 album. REally, I think Zade is far more important an artist and his music really shows it. But still.. a good album.

Page: 1 | 2