Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook Kindle Music Deals Store Cycling Tools minions
Profile for Johnny Ventures > Reviews

Content by Johnny Ventures

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Johnny Ventures "O'Brien" (Toronto, Canada)

Western Digital My Passport 320 GB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive, WDBKXH3200ABK-NESN (Black)
Price: CDN$ 89.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 37.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Passport hard drive from WD, May 22 2015
Great hard drive overall. Had similar ones in the past and this one does not disappoint. Very small and easy to carry around. Highly recommend!

EVERMARKET(TM) Fashion S-Line Rubber Soft TPU Case Gel Cover For Nokia Lumia 630 635
Offered by Goods-mart
Price: CDN$ 2.87
2 used & new from CDN$ 2.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, I was impressed overall., March 31 2015
After browsing and seeing other models I have decided to take my chances with this item, as it was 1/2 price of other similar items listed on Amazon.ca. After all, these are all being made on the same place/country.
It arrived in aprox. 12 days from the day of purchase, shipped from overseas. It fits the Lumia 635 very nicely, and tight, will not come off easily from the phone, which is exactly what I wanted. This case will protect the phone very well.
I am glad I purchase this item and I fully recommend it.
Buy with confidence.

Paper Mate InkJoy Pen Ballpoint Stick, Ball Point 100 Stick Pen Assorted Barrels Medium-1.0mm, Pouch of 10, Assorted Fashion Coloured Inks (1782970)
Offered by GrandCrayon
Price: CDN$ 6.07
4 used & new from CDN$ 4.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 5 2013
Love all the colors; quality is really good. The price is unbeatable.
We'll buy some more; at this price you can get anything better.

Umbra Magnetter Wall-Mount Organizer, Espresso
Umbra Magnetter Wall-Mount Organizer, Espresso
Price: CDN$ 14.49
5 used & new from CDN$ 14.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice key holder, April 5 2013
It's a very sturdy and nice looking magnetic key organizer; looks great mounted.
I wish it will hold more than 3 sets of keys.
Great product overall. Buy with confidence!

PNY MN1024SD2-667 Optima 1GB DDR2 667 MHz PC2-5300 Notebook / Laptop SODIMM Memory Module
Offered by Urban Inspirations
Price: CDN$ 21.81
4 used & new from CDN$ 7.19

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not work for all laptops, July 24 2011
I bought this RAM for my Compaq Presario V6000 and although I checked all laptop specs to make sure it matches, it didn't work.
My fried has a T60 lenovo and it worked no problem on that one.

Rick Steves' European Christmas [Blu-ray] [Import]
Rick Steves' European Christmas [Blu-ray] [Import]
DVD ~ Rick Steves
Offered by Uncover Treasures
Price: CDN$ 70.63
4 used & new from CDN$ 66.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Good to watch around Xmas time, Dec 29 2010
We purchased this few weeks before Christmas and arrived just in time. Since we had friends over the Holidays everyone enjoyed this documentary...Rick Steve has done a great job, as always.
All his documentaries about Old World (Europe) are really nice to see.

Kodak Zx1 720p Pocket HD Camcorder (Black)
Kodak Zx1 720p Pocket HD Camcorder (Black)
Offered by Urban Inspirations
4 used & new from CDN$ 42.11

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little camera, Feb. 23 2010
We've been enjoying this little toy for about a month and thus far we're pretty happy with the purchase we've made.
For about $100 this camera does what is supposed to do and a little bit more for its size. The clarity of the images is amazing, HD60 is very good. It needs plenty of light for good quality movies, outdoor is the best.
Taking still images is challenging without a tripod and again it needs plenty of light for photos, but this is meant for movies not for photos.
It has a good quality feel and it looks nice.
Thanks Amazon for a great product!