Profile for K. Geiger > Reviews

Content by K. Geiger

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

K. Geiger "geiger1971" (Cromwell, IN United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Three Weeks With My Brother
Three Weeks With My Brother
by Nicholas Sparks
70 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful book!, July 13 2004
I really enjoyed the inside look at the Sparks family and thier lives. I really liked finding out all the things that inspired his other stories :)

I Love You Like a Tomato
I Love You Like a Tomato
by Marie Giordano
13 used & new from CDN$ 0.87

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Alright, June 29 2004
I found the Italian immigrant parts interesting. Some of Letticia's parts are quite commical, but all in all I have to say I would NOT have read this normally. The title caught my eye.

White Lies
White Lies
39 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, June 21 2004
This review is from: White Lies (Mass Market Paperback)
Not one of my all time L.H. favs BUT good to see the turn Jay makes to stick with the whole story :)

Cry No More
Cry No More
56 used & new from CDN$ 0.27

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT Thriller!!!!, June 1 2004
This review is from: Cry No More (Hardcover)
I just finished this book and again am anxious to read another Linda Howard novel!!! This book touched on a subject though that isn't written about often and WOW the twists I couldn't read it FAST enough!!!

Celeste
Celeste
by V.C. Andrews
Price: CDN$ 10.79
72 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars VC is BACK :), May 18 2004
This review is from: Celeste (Mass Market Paperback)
I LOVED this book!!! I am a huge VC fan. There for a time though it seemed the small series that were being put out were the same things over and over just different titles. With Celeste I was pulled back in as a HUGE fan and will anxiously await the sequel to this one! I do hope Celeste comes through this all and becomes who she was meant to be with her daughter by her side.

Beginner's Luck: A Novel
Beginner's Luck: A Novel
by Laura Pedersen
Price: CDN$ 13.00
48 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Characters, May 18 2004
I really liked the characters in this book, BUT it took awhile to get going for me. It wasn't until Hallie really got into her "new" family life that I started to enjoy the book. I wouldn't call it a MUST read but then I wouldn't say it wasn't worth reading either.

Between Sisters
Between Sisters
by Kristin Hannah
44 used & new from CDN$ 0.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and Endearing, May 4 2004
This review is from: Between Sisters (Hardcover)
I really liked this story. Enjoyed Joe's part and Meghan and Claire's parts as well. Also I was so hooked on the end wondering what was going to happen. Will be reading more Kristin Hannah soon :)

Dying to Please
Dying to Please
Price: CDN$ 10.79
105 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I am hooked!, April 16 2004
First Mr. Perfect and now this wow I am hooked I love how Linda ties romance, comedy, and mystery all together in one book and also uses things that could REALLY happen !!!

Mr. Perfect
Mr. Perfect
Price: CDN$ 9.89
115 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Romantic comedy !!!, April 16 2004
This story grabs you and keeps hold of you and I think every woman should read it especially if you are looking to laugh and looking for something to relate to everyday REAL life

Fool's Puzzle
Fool's Puzzle
by Earlene Fowler
Edition: School & Library Binding
4 used & new from CDN$ 5.66

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST Mystery series around !, April 16 2004
I love the Benni Harper Mysteries they grab you and make you feel like you actually know the families and leave you wanting and waiting for more !!

Page: 1 | 2