ARRAY(0xb72f1bb8)

Profile for Roberta J. Ness > Reviews

Content by Roberta J. Ness

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Roberta J. Ness

Achieve Anything in Just One Year: Be Inspired Daily to Live Your Dreams and Accomplish Your Goals
by Jason Harvey
Price: CDN$ 20.86
29 used & new from CDN$ 18.51

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read!, Feb. 19 2012
If you are an over thinker or worrier, like myself, this book will show you how to clear your mind and learn to relax. It's okay to take a step back from life once in a while!

I'm not much of a writer but when I created a journal (as suggested on day 12) it really helped to organize my thoughts and create on order of importance in my life. It allowed me to express my feelings and emotions without fear of being judged or compared (as I would have felt speaking to a professional). I felt very proud of myself being able to work things out on my own!

The quotes used were very motivational and they made me feel like I wasn't the only one going through life's challenges. My favorite one is,
'The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.' 'Michelangelo

It's scary to think that YOU have the power to change your life by taking up a hobby, or just exploring new opportunities at your job. Any little thing can open new doors to you!
Achieve Anything In Just One Year: Be Inspired Daily to Live Your Dreams and Accomplish Your Goals, is a very motivational and inspiring book, I have already recommended it to my friends!

Gold's Gym Dance Workout
Gold's Gym Dance Workout
Offered by Past N Present Video Games
Price: CDN$ 14.99
13 used & new from CDN$ 13.75

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a true WORKOUT, Dec 9 2010
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I really am impressed with the game. I go to Zumba classes and this game can make me sweat just as much !

It's worth the time and money if you use it regularily.Gold's Gym Dance Workout

GE Dect 6.0 Digital Dual Handset Cordless Phone
GE Dect 6.0 Digital Dual Handset Cordless Phone

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this phone!, Aug. 27 2010
I have never once had any problems.

I bought the phones about 4 years ago.
I have never once changed a battery.
It has the best reception, I have ever had!

I have no complaints at all.

Ron White: Behavioral Problems
Ron White: Behavioral Problems
DVD ~ Ron White
Price: CDN$ 13.68
22 used & new from CDN$ 10.43

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Good at all., Aug. 10 2009
Was expecting the Good ole Boy routine and this was earlier not so funny stuff. I was not impressed at all.