Profile for Bastet > Reviews

Content by Bastet

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Bastet "Meow" (Florida, US)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Price: CDN$ 26.03
15 used & new from CDN$ 8.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes!, July 14 2004
This anime has moved to the top three in my list of favorite animes. I love Berserk, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Big O, Armitage (all of them), Escaflowne, Rocord Of Lodoss, & many more. Demon Eyes Kyo is now tied at second place with Cowboy Bebop.
I absolutely loved each of the main characters. They had great humor and complete loyalty to one another.
I purchased the complete collection because of some happy reviews that I read. I had no idea what to expect and I fell in love with the series ten minutes into the first episode. It felt, somewhat, like watching the FOX TV series '24' in the fact that you just couldn't get enough and had to keep watching to see what was going to happen next.
To me, it was completely worth every dollar spent. I wear my new 'Samuri Deeper Kyo' t-shirt with extreme pride!

Samurai Deeper Kyo: V1 Demon Awakes (Ep.1-5) + artbox
Samurai Deeper Kyo: V1 Demon Awakes (Ep.1-5) + artbox
Price: CDN$ 36.06
8 used & new from CDN$ 31.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome!, July 14 2004

Price: CDN$ 26.03
15 used & new from CDN$ 8.96

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, July 14 2004

Samurai Deeper Kyo: V4 Nobunagas Ambition (Ep.15-18)
Samurai Deeper Kyo: V4 Nobunagas Ambition (Ep.15-18)
Price: CDN$ 26.66
16 used & new from CDN$ 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I would give it 10 stars, July 14 2004

Samurai Deeper Kyo: V2 Curse of the Tokugawa (Ep.6-10)
Samurai Deeper Kyo: V2 Curse of the Tokugawa (Ep.6-10)
Price: CDN$ 25.21
11 used & new from CDN$ 3.43

5.0 out of 5 stars If I could give it 10 starts, I would!, July 14 2004

Samurai Deeper Kyo 01 - The Demon Awakens
Samurai Deeper Kyo 01 - The Demon Awakens
Price: CDN$ 26.30
15 used & new from CDN$ 0.17

5.0 out of 5 stars If I could give it 10 starts I would !, July 14 2004

Trigun: Complete DVD Box Set (2002)
Trigun: Complete DVD Box Set (2002)
DVD ~ Masaya Onosaka
Offered by thebookcommunity_ca
Price: CDN$ 337.11
8 used & new from CDN$ 85.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A lot of goofy fun..., June 5 2004
I love Vash, he is truely a whirlwind and distruction follows him everywhere. just adorable.

Berserk - Season One (The Complete Collection)
Berserk - Season One (The Complete Collection)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! and... Wow..., June 5 2004
This is such a cool anime. You will understand a lot more if you read the manga as well. I'm just waiting for the 4th manga to be printed in English.
The consept of this anime is amazing in the fact that it shows the lengths a person will go to be at the top: the people that will be used, the people that will die, and the people who are really 'nothing'- just stepping stones. Wonderfully done!

The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud
The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud
by Ben Sherwood
37 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars So touching...you need Kleenex!, April 29 2004
What a great tale. I believe in the "moving on to a better place" and I really found this book believable.

Bathtime W/
Bathtime W/
Offered by CAinsomniacs
Price: CDN$ 24.56
7 used & new from CDN$ 11.81

1.0 out of 5 stars Ugh.... this if freaky...like a grade "D" movie, April 27 2004
This review is from: Bathtime W/ (Audio CD)
now I know that I could make it as a musical artist if this junk can be produced. Good Lord!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3