Profile for Charlie S Lee > Reviews

Content by Charlie S Lee

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Charlie S Lee (CA USA)

What Great Leaders Should Know
What Great Leaders Should Know
by Robert Edmonson
8 used & new from CDN$ 19.98

5.0 out of 5 stars What Great Leaders Should Know In Chaotic Times, March 13 2010
I also found this book very inspiring and very practical. The book contains real great insights illustrated with easy-to-follow step-by-step questiion examples and various scenariios that I can begin applying and instantly found successes in my communication in challenging situations.

Dr Robert Edmonson's What Great Leaders Should Know : In Chaotic Times to maximize performance to reinvent organization - is a must-read for everyone who has the aspiration to be a great leader. The concept of the book combine research on brain functions along with insight on human behavior to provide a powerful tool for effecting change. The book is easy to read and the question examples are most useful as I could simply carry the book with me and refer to them.

I truly believe that anyone who adopts those coaching techniques would become a real great leader in the organization and our personal relationships with others will also greatly improved. This book demonstrates that we could create new brain wiring and habits and I agree that this is what great leaders should know, sooner than later.

Recently, I recommended the book to my dear friend as I do think he will surely benefit from this book What Great Leaders Should Know. After reading the book, he told me this: "I should have read it when I was at the age of 15. My life and career would have been very different if I have used those techniques in the book." I said "WOW! and many thanks - he has changed so much (for the better). To evaluate his improvement, if it is on a scale of 1 - 10 , he has gone up from merely 2 to the upper scale of 8 now. Now he is looking forward to practise more and call me up everytime he finds amazing results using those techniques. Of course, I knew that already because I have also used them and know exactly what he meant and shared his joy too.