march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Kitchen Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno
Profile for internetdude77 > Reviews

Content by internetdude77

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

internetdude77 "internetdude77"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Genuine Chrysler 53000605 Transmission Gearshift Knob
Genuine Chrysler 53000605 Transmission Gearshift Knob
Price: CDN$ 17.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal here on Amazon at the moment, April 27 2016
The one I received came in the OEM plastic package but it was clearly cut open and taped shut. Product does appear to be OEM and new so I'm not that worried. Great deal here on Amazon at the moment. I've heard that the other Crown aftermarket brand knob fits OK too but it doesn't feel as nice as the OEM one. If this is priced comparable to the Crown one, definitely buy this OEM one. FYI also the part # on the package is 53000605AB but it's the same part (just an updated part number). It's all good, great knob, feels good because the flat part is great for resting your palm on.

Cofair Products QR625 6" X 25' Aluminium Quick Roof Tape
Cofair Products QR625 6" X 25' Aluminium Quick Roof Tape
Price: CDN$ 31.62
4 used & new from CDN$ 31.62

5.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't smell bad either. I had a hard time finding it ..., April 25 2016
Dynamat is expensive, I used this instead. It's way cheaper and helps cut down road noise. It doesn't smell bad either. I had a hard time finding it locally so bought on Amazon.

NeilMed NasaDock plus stand - 1 ea
NeilMed NasaDock plus stand - 1 ea
Offered by Positive Health
Price: CDN$ 12.90
6 used & new from CDN$ 11.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and great. I like that you can store packets inside ..., April 25 2016
Simple and great. I like that you can store packets inside because I bought the 200 packet box from Costco so this can sit on my dresser and take up less space. If you are a rinse bottle user, just buy this stand.

KES K1140B2 Shower Head Shut-Off Valve Brass Long Handle, Polished Chrome
KES K1140B2 Shower Head Shut-Off Valve Brass Long Handle, Polished Chrome
Offered by KES Faucet & Shower
Price: CDN$ 33.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, not much to say except it's the easiest ..., March 16 2016
Works great, not much to say except it's the easiest to use shower valve that I've ever used. The handle is big enough you can so very easily operate it while soapy. It shuts off completely.

Powerbuilt 648466 Steering Wheel Lock Plate Removal Tool
Powerbuilt 648466 Steering Wheel Lock Plate Removal Tool
Price: CDN$ 21.31
3 used & new from CDN$ 21.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great. I used it to swap out the steering ..., Feb. 19 2016
Works great. I used it to swap out the steering wheel in my 91 Jeep and it worked flawlessly. Very simple tool but handy. I would recommend it.

Topfit Portable Center Container /Cup Holder for Tesla(Black New Version)
Topfit Portable Center Container /Cup Holder for Tesla(Black New Version)
Offered by Tesla fans
Price: CDN$ 139.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall the product is very nice but I was hit with a $23 charge from ..., Feb. 19 2016
Search YouTube on topfit tesla console to see my review.

Overall the product is very nice but I was hit with a $23 charge from DHL for customs, duty and tax when they delivered it. So be warned you may be charged extra! The finish of the console is good and I like that it is low enough that you can still set bags on top of it and use the space when you don't have cups in there.

It's a bit expensive too but overall I am only docking it one star. If there was no additional charge at delivery and it fit just a bit better on the front edge I would have given it 5 stars. With that said, if you are looking for a console to fit the Tesla that is not really expensive and large, buy this you will be happy with it.

Snap-on 2000 Lumen LED Worklight
Snap-on 2000 Lumen LED Worklight
Offered by D2Canada
Price: CDN$ 147.00

1.0 out of 5 stars The light is absolutely amazing, Costco has basically the same one for $50, Feb. 6 2016
The light is absolutely amazing, Costco has basically the same one for $50. Don't waste your money here but it is a really awesome light.

Phoenix Systems (3001-B) BrakeStrip Tube for Brake Fluid Test Strips
Phoenix Systems (3001-B) BrakeStrip Tube for Brake Fluid Test Strips
Price: CDN$ 78.21
4 used & new from CDN$ 78.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but they work good. If your fluid is pretty dark you should ..., Jan. 3 2016
Pricey but they work good. If your fluid is pretty dark you should probably just change it instead of testing it but if it's not too dark then you're kind of wondering. That's where these test strips come in handy.

Samsung Heating Element Dc47-00019A
Samsung Heating Element Dc47-00019A
Offered by PartsExpert
Price: CDN$ 63.50
6 used & new from CDN$ 59.97

4.0 out of 5 stars it fits and works great. I don't believe it's a Samsung OEM part ..., Nov. 10 2015
Hi, it fits and works great. I don't believe it's a Samsung OEM part but that really doesn't matter since the most Samsung specific thing on the dryer is the nameplate, it seems all kinda generic inside LOL. Shipping took 4 business days, so OK there, but shipping charges were high ($22).

Just a note to others that may have this dryer... wow I had a lot of lint all over inside the dryer with a bit that was obviously burnt at some point. I will probably open the dryer once a year and vacuum it as best as I can, you might want to do the same.

Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood Shaving Cream Bowl, 5.3-Ounce
Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood Shaving Cream Bowl, 5.3-Ounce
Offered by FGP
Price: CDN$ 15.95
8 used & new from CDN$ 15.95

2.0 out of 5 stars I switched to their Natural cream and love it. Wish I could return the Sandalwood stuff ..., Oct. 31 2015
Way too strong of a scent. I switched to their Natural cream and love it. Wish I could return the Sandalwood stuff cause now it's just collecting dust in the drawer. Oh well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3