biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite s Tools ca_ty_gno Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night
Profile for internetdude77 > Reviews

Content by internetdude77

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

internetdude77 "internetdude77"

Page: 1 | 2
Phoenix Systems (3001-B) BrakeStrip Tube for Brake Fluid Test Strips
Phoenix Systems (3001-B) BrakeStrip Tube for Brake Fluid Test Strips
Price: CDN$ 74.23
6 used & new from CDN$ 74.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but they work good. If your fluid is pretty dark you should ..., Jan. 3 2016
Pricey but they work good. If your fluid is pretty dark you should probably just change it instead of testing it but if it's not too dark then you're kind of wondering. That's where these test strips come in handy.

Samsung Heating Element Dc47-00019A
Samsung Heating Element Dc47-00019A
Offered by PartsExpert
Price: CDN$ 63.50
7 used & new from CDN$ 50.82

4.0 out of 5 stars it fits and works great. I don't believe it's a Samsung OEM part ..., Nov. 10 2015
Hi, it fits and works great. I don't believe it's a Samsung OEM part but that really doesn't matter since the most Samsung specific thing on the dryer is the nameplate, it seems all kinda generic inside LOL. Shipping took 4 business days, so OK there, but shipping charges were high ($22).

Just a note to others that may have this dryer... wow I had a lot of lint all over inside the dryer with a bit that was obviously burnt at some point. I will probably open the dryer once a year and vacuum it as best as I can, you might want to do the same.

Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood Shaving Cream Bowl, 5.3-Ounce
Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood Shaving Cream Bowl, 5.3-Ounce
Offered by North Shore Apothecary
Price: CDN$ 21.95
8 used & new from CDN$ 21.95

2.0 out of 5 stars I switched to their Natural cream and love it. Wish I could return the Sandalwood stuff ..., Oct. 31 2015
Way too strong of a scent. I switched to their Natural cream and love it. Wish I could return the Sandalwood stuff cause now it's just collecting dust in the drawer. Oh well.

Edwin Jagger 1ej947sds Traditional English Best Badger Hair Shaving Brush Faux Ivory Medium With Drip Stand, Ivory, Medium
Price: CDN$ 56.84
9 used & new from CDN$ 56.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Great brush, I have been using it daily for ..., Oct. 31 2015
Great brush, I have been using it daily for a few months now. I really didn't compare a lot of brushes, I tried one other before $$ shelling out for this one. I'm happy with it though, no complaints.

Edwin Jagger Rn47 Traditional Ivory Coloured Porcelain Shaving Soap Bowl With Handle, Ivory
Price: CDN$ 42.49
6 used & new from CDN$ 42.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bowl. The little hole under the handle is ..., Oct. 31 2015
Good bowl. The little hole under the handle is supposed to be there, it's not a defect or a problem.

Pretty good bowl, although for the price I would say it's only a 4-star bowl. It's a little smaller and taller than I'd prefer but it gets the job done. I tried at least 3-4 other bowls and mugs before biting the bullet and buying this. To be honest I only keep using it because I can't return it and it was expensive. I may buy another bowl to try in the future.

Astro Pneumatic 400E Smart Eraser Pad For Pinstripe Removal Tool
Astro Pneumatic 400E Smart Eraser Pad For Pinstripe Removal Tool
Price: CDN$ 16.52
12 used & new from CDN$ 16.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Works really awesome for removing pin striping and dealer decals, Oct. 31 2015
Works really awesome for removing pin striping and dealer decals. Did not work as well when I tried it on remnants of two-sided molding tape but like I say works great for vinyl decals.

TEKTON 5878 11-Inch Long Reach Scraper
TEKTON 5878 11-Inch Long Reach Scraper
Price: CDN$ 4.99
6 used & new from CDN$ 4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars The metal contraption on the end that holds the razor ..., Oct. 31 2015
The metal contraption on the end that holds the razor blade broke the first time I used it. It broke where it is "welded" to the shaft. Kind of junky if you ask me.

Spectra Premium CU1193 Complete Radiator for Jeep Cherokee/Pioneer/Wagoneer
Spectra Premium CU1193 Complete Radiator for Jeep Cherokee/Pioneer/Wagoneer
Offered by CanadaAutoSupply
Price: CDN$ 127.35
10 used & new from CDN$ 120.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Best price I found was on Amazon, Oct. 31 2015
Fits and works perfectly. Best price I found was on Amazon, I don't know how they made money with free shipping but I'll take it. Installed in my 1991 Jeep Comanche 4.0L auto.

Taylor of Old Bond Street Natural Shaving Cream Bowl, 150 Gram
Taylor of Old Bond Street Natural Shaving Cream Bowl, 150 Gram
Offered by North Shore Apothecary
Price: CDN$ 20.00
7 used & new from CDN$ 20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome stuff. I had tried at least 4-5 different ..., Oct. 31 2015
Awesome stuff. I had tried at least 4-5 different shaving creams because I started wet shaving. I found every other product too strong in the fragrance department (except for the one puck that Walmart sells).

This stuff is great and it's all I'll use from now on. The scent is basically nothing at all, it lathers up nicely although it takes a few shaves to figure out the right ratio of cream to water. I use an amount of cream about the size of an almond (shelled) and add water as needed using my brush and bowl to mix.

If you want a cream that has very little fragrance, this natural shaving cream is for you.

GearWrench 80546 5/8-Inch x 6-Inch Swivel Spark Plug Socket
GearWrench 80546 5/8-Inch x 6-Inch Swivel Spark Plug Socket
Price: CDN$ 19.81
12 used & new from CDN$ 19.81

5.0 out of 5 stars this is absolutely amazing! I used it to change the plugs on ..., Oct. 31 2015
Oddly enough the Amazon.ca site does not mention that this is magnetic (the US Amazon site does). Regardless, this is absolutely amazing!

I used it to change the plugs on my 5.4L Ford 2 valve engine. It is so perfect for the job, I will never go back to the old spark plug socket style with a little piece of rubber in it.

If you are contemplating this spark plug socket, stop contemplating and buy it. It has the right length to get into the plug well, and best of all the plug stays put in the socket whether you're installing or removing.

Just a tip if you are re-installing plugs. Start by putting the new plug down in the hole but turn it by hand backward (unthread) a turn or two, you should feel the plug bump just a bit, then install by hand screwing it in. Make sure it screws in by hand 2 turns at least without binding so you do not strip the threads where the plug meets the cylinder head.

Page: 1 | 2