Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook Kindle Music Deals Store Cycling Tools
Profile for internetdude77 > Reviews

Content by internetdude77

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

internetdude77 "internetdude77"

3M Ergonomic Mouse, Small, (EM500GPS)
3M Ergonomic Mouse, Small, (EM500GPS)
Price: CDN$ 92.33
18 used & new from CDN$ 70.52

5.0 out of 5 stars It still hurts but between this mouse and a brace I put on half the time my wrist is much better. The feel of this mouse definit, Aug. 10 2015
I bought this mouse 3 years ago because I spend 10+ hrs a day on the computer due to my self employed job. Long story short my wrist has hurt for years and I felt it was due to mouse use. Since switching to this my wrist hurts A LOT less. It still hurts but between this mouse and a brace I put on half the time my wrist is much better.

The feel of this mouse definitely takes some time to get used to. Call it a learning curve if you will. If you have any kind of repetitive stress / carpal tunnel type issue this is definitely worth checking out. Just now the clicking button on the top isn't working 100% of the time so I just ordered another new one.

Camco 55194 50 AMP 15' RV Power Grip Extension Cord
Camco 55194 50 AMP 15' RV Power Grip Extension Cord
Price: CDN$ 105.33
10 used & new from CDN$ 100.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, seems to be high quality item, Aug. 4 2015
Used to charge my Tesla Model S. Works great, seems to be high quality item. Only thing for a wish list would be include a bag that I could fit it in and zip it up for easier storage.

Tyr Corrective Optical Swim Goggles Clear -5.5
Tyr Corrective Optical Swim Goggles Clear -5.5
Offered by Urban Inspirations
Price: CDN$ 29.60
6 used & new from CDN$ 29.60

5.0 out of 5 stars I decided to spend a little more money on these and it was worth it because these are good quality goggles, Dec 7 2014
They work well, no leaks. These are replacing a pair I bought from Amazon earlier that leaked, I decided to spend a little more money on these and it was worth it because these are good quality goggles. What's especially nice is the adjustable nose piece, watch out for the crappy goggles that do not adjust there.

High Yield Cyan Toner Cartridge (Yields Approx. 3,500 Pages in Accordance With I
Offered by SaveOnMany
Price: CDN$ 118.99
35 used & new from CDN$ 52.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, Genuine OEM Brother product, Dec 1 2014
Good price, Genuine OEM Brother product, I'll buy more from you guys when I need it. Had no problems with this cartridge (1+ week so far).

Williams 100P-8MD 8-Piece Premium Mixed Screwdriver Set
Williams 100P-8MD 8-Piece Premium Mixed Screwdriver Set
Offered by Industrial Supply Company
Price: CDN$ 89.48
7 used & new from CDN$ 89.48

5.0 out of 5 stars The product is excellent regardless of the warranty situation, Oct. 8 2014
These screwdrivers are killer, these are the older hard handle Snap-ons, basically identical. I'm impressed with these. I actually own a full set of real Snap-on soft grip newer style, and I use both sets depending on the job. Honestly I probably use these Williams ones more often because they are easier to clean up when I'm doing a real greasy job.

To the guy who says these are not real Snap-ons, well yeah, they aren't. But they kind of are. If you are concerned about warranty, buy another brand, but that's not worth leaving a 1-star review. The product is excellent regardless of the warranty situation.

To summarize, I have a full set of real Snap-ons and aside from the handles, they're identical. Buy them!

Neewer Pro Battery Grip for Nikon D5100 5200 D5300 DSLR Camera Compatible with EN-EL14 Batteries
Price: CDN$ 30.77
6 used & new from CDN$ 24.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, fits well, has double-button action (focus, shutter release), Jan. 18 2013
I read the other reviews which led me to buy this thing. Ideally I'd like to buy a genuine Nikon battery grip but since they don't care, Neweer Pro got my money.

The one thing that I didn't see mentioned in any of the other reviews was the dual-function of the shutter button on this. You can press it down halfway to focus, and all the way to release the shutter. Being a cheapish add-on I wasn't sure if it had the two positions and it does, so I'm pleased.

Pros:
- It fits wonderfully against the camera body
- I had no problems running one or two batteries (but I have 2 genuine Nikons)
- Great value for the price

Cons:
- It feels a little bit "plasticky" and light but it doesn't bother me
- The wheel that you use to screw it onto the camera rattles a bit

I'm happy with the purchase overall, I'd buy products from this maker in the future as a result of this buy.

Nest Learning Thermostat - 1st Generation T100577
Nest Learning Thermostat - 1st Generation T100577

5.0 out of 5 stars If you're a techie, buy this!, Nov. 22 2012
OK, straight up, I'm a techie. I like having most of the latest gadgets, and this one fits the bill nicely. I've got a smart phone, touch screen in my car, a tablet, etc, and now a smart thermostat.

I've had this now for about six months and I only had one problem. I have air conditioning and forced air gas furnace and I had a small problem that was a result of my furnace not having a C "common" wire going from the circuit board on the furnace up to the nest. I was able to easily run a new wire from the furnace to the thermostat with just putting one small hole in the wall. I'm handy so it was no big deal at all. Anyway, nest support was great about giving me some details on what I needed to do, and now that I have the C wire the nest has been flawless.

I work from home so I don't even really need the auto scheduling feature, which is of course it's biggest benefit. However, what I really like is being able to control the thermostat from my iPhone. Lots of times I'm on another floor of the house and I want to adjust the heat or turn the furnace fan on or off to better regulate the whole house temperature and it's great to be able to do it from my phone.

Pros:
- Simple interface
- Saves money by detecting when you're away
- Looks cool
- It turns on when you walk by (motion sensor), nice touch!
- Monthly usage report by e-mail

Cons:
- No way to schedule furnace fan to run at intervals, for example 10 minutes each hour (if it did this it would be perfect as it would help maintain a consistent temperature on different levels in the house)
- Phone app needs to give more historical data on usage

Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS-Enabled Unisex Sport Watch (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by PRICERIGHT
Price: CDN$ 174.00
11 used & new from CDN$ 109.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My third Forerunner, June 13 2012
Well this is my third Forerunner. I had a 301 which was good but the size was a bit... we'll say clunky. Then I had a 405 but the battery died and the touch bezel turned out to be a nightmare. Talk about accidental "clicks".

The 110 is my favourite so far. It's really lightweight. It's not overloaded with features I don't need or use. It tracks GPS route, heartrate, distance, time, and elevation. I upload the data to Garmin's Connect site so I can visually see my walks. So far the battery is lasting good, the only thing I'll say is the battery life of the 301 is unreal, but it's also many times larger than this. I like that the 110 is more discrete and lighter, so far I'm happy with my purchase. Give it a try!

Office Mac Home and Student 2011 - Family Pack (3 Licenses)
Office Mac Home and Student 2011 - Family Pack (3 Licenses)
Offered by OnSale24/7
Price: CDN$ 375.00
3 used & new from CDN$ 370.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Tried iWorks but couldn't take it any more, March 21 2011
I had previously used MS Office for over a decade. Then I bought a Mac in late 2009. I gave the Apple version of Office, iWorks a year. But I found it was lacking too many things and I bit the bullet and bought MS Office for Mac. I find it easier to do things like formatting my spreadsheets for printing, etc. Overall I'm glad I made the switch from iWorks to Office.

Microsoft Frontpage 2002
Microsoft Frontpage 2002
2 used & new from CDN$ 91.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Easy to use, April 13 2002
This review is from: Microsoft Frontpage 2002 (CD-ROM)
I've used almost every version of MS FrontPage. It is simply the easiest to learn and use. I've tried various packages, but none have the features I need. I have numerous websites, one of which is close to 150 pages, and I love using FrontPage. The includes, photo galleries, and other features make this worthwhile.