Profile for jeffrey jackson > Reviews

Content by jeffrey jackson

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

jeffrey jackson (New Orleans,LA)

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits
Price: CDN$ 9.99
56 used & new from CDN$ 5.53

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the BEST GREATEST HITS ALBUM IN HISTORY, March 16 2004
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
This is by far the best greatest hits album in history, many Red Hot Chilli Peppers fans would say that this album did not include enough of thier greatest hits.I think that it was a perfect selection of variety showing thier many different vibes.I have not heard enough greatest hits albums like this one, and I esp. like one of thier new songs Save The Population which includes backround vocals by John Frusciante.I also really like the sound of the other new track Fortune Faded which has not been (in my opinion) played enough on the radio and if it had would and could very well have mde it to #1 because of the perfect beat and mind blowing video.I still love classic Peppers songs like Under The Bridge and Give it Away.I say you donnot have any appreciation or good taste in music at all if you donnot pick up this cd as soon as possible , and further more I think you should pick up a second and give it to someone who hasn't really been exposed to this type of great music.

Price: CDN$ 14.44
20 used & new from CDN$ 10.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Truly Essential, March 16 2004
This Compact Disc is truly essential and any true musician must own a copy.I think that the collection of pieces entitled The Russian Flute Ballet by Dsoeteffsky is more Essential in the sense that it holds more complicated suites.With that in mind I suggest you go pick up both because one with out the other is incomprehensible.

Price: CDN$ 14.44
20 used & new from CDN$ 10.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Truly Essential, March 16 2004
This Compact Disc is truly essential and any true musician must own a copy.I think that the collection of pieces entitled The Russian Flute Ballet by Dsoeteffsky is more Essential in the sense that it holds more complicated suites.With that in mind I suggest you go pick up both because one with out the other is impossible.