ARRAY(0xbc1b99d8)

Profile for ccryder > Reviews

Content by ccryder

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

ccryder

Wilton Hello Kitty Icing Color Set
Wilton Hello Kitty Icing Color Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome and so easy!, Aug. 22 2012
I purchased the Hello Kitty icing color set as well as a Hello Kitty cake pan and for my cupcakes, the Hello Kitty candies. It was the easiest cake and cupcakes I have ever done. No messing around with runny food coloring ( which can really change the consistency of your icing)-- just a tiny dab of gel makes a vibrant colored icing. I had everything I needed to make a super cake and cupcakes for my toddler's 2nd birthday. Would not heistate to purchase it again.

Carnivale: The Complete First Season (Bilingual)
Carnivale: The Complete First Season (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Michael J. Anderson
Offered by invise-canada
Price: CDN$ 44.80
13 used & new from CDN$ 24.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Addicting!, July 25 2011
I had heard good things about this series so got it when it was on sale. Strangely addicting, its a dark story about good and evil in a really dark time in history. I couldn't wait to get to the next and the next disc and started season two shortly after the first. I have one disc left to watch in season two and I am disappointed that there are no more seasons after number two. It was originally meant to run for six seasons and was abruptly cancelled after only two so I have a feeling many questions will go unanswered. Love love this show! Love Nick Stahl as Ben and a top rate cast of actors! How could they cancel this series!?!? Highly recommended!