Profile for Bridger > Reviews

Content by Bridger

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Bridger "goldminerz" (Sioux Falls)

Code Check Plumbing: A Field Guide to the Plumbing Codes
Code Check Plumbing: A Field Guide to the Plumbing Codes
by Redwood Kardon
10 used & new from CDN$ 15.80

2.0 out of 5 stars Its helpful, Dec 5 2002
This has good diagrams, good descriptions, but is very basic. For the money you can find a better source.

Contractor's Guide to the Building Code
Contractor's Guide to the Building Code
by Jack M. Hageman
14 used & new from CDN$ 2.52

4.0 out of 5 stars It works for me, Dec 5 2002
I needed a book which would give me some ideas for designing my house, this one did it. It doesn't have descriptions for every nail, every stud, but it did what I needed in a clear, concise manner.

Corporate America
Corporate America
Offered by thebookcommunity_ca
Price: CDN$ 78.90
6 used & new from CDN$ 46.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Its good music!, Dec 5 2002
This review is from: Corporate America (Audio CD)
Is it pure, classic Boston? No. Is it good music? Definately yes! Boston has changed, so have I. I like it!

For Pros by Pros Graphic GT Fr: Details for Builders and Designers
For Pros by Pros Graphic GT Fr: Details for Builders and Designers
by Rob Thallon
Edition: Spiral-bound
12 used & new from CDN$ 4.13

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful tool for working on your home, Nov. 11 2002
This book far exceeded my expectations. The drawings, diagrams, tables and descriptions really helped me finish up the details for designing my own home.

Ford Full Size Trucks  1987-96
Ford Full Size Trucks 1987-96
by The Chilton Editors
28 used & new from CDN$ 21.94

1.0 out of 5 stars This book is a lemon!, June 2 2001
Chiltons books used to help me rebuild engines, transmissions, axles and more. They were very detailed and helpful. When I opened this one to try to troubleshoot the transmission, it says the only thing I am smart enough to do is check the fluid level. Beyond that, I need to go to a mechanic.
Somewhere along the line, Chiltons has become completely worthless. I'm not wasting my time or money on them anymore.

God And The Astronomers New And Expanded Edition
God And The Astronomers New And Expanded Edition
by Robert Jastrow
10 used & new from CDN$ 40.32

4.0 out of 5 stars A good introduction, Aug. 18 2000
This book is an excellent introduction into the many theories that you hear discussed regarding the beginning of the universe, and ultimately, its conclusion. The first day I received it, I read half of it until I finally forced myself to go to bed. I read the rest of it the next day. The book gives a good overview of theories without getting complicated beyond understanding. But I do wish it went a little further in depth.