Profile for Elizabeth Luckevich > Reviews

Content by Elizabeth Luck...

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Elizabeth Luckevich (Ann Arbor, MI United States)

Full Metal Panic: Mission 3 (ep.9-12)
Full Metal Panic: Mission 3 (ep.9-12)
DVD ~ Satsuki Yukino
Offered by importcds__
Price: CDN$ 19.29
17 used & new from CDN$ 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars An anime you won't forget!, Nov. 18 2003
Well, I'll have to say, I haven't been this impressed since I saw the Vision of Escaflowne. I love Sousuke!!! I really like Chidori, too! She really is a real character, and she reminds me of one of the greatest heroine (who, by the way, doesn't whine!) Hitomi, from Escaflowne! This is definately a must buy! Visual is great, and Kudos on the awesome soundtrack! Look for the second series Fumoffu!

Escaflowne: Dragons & Destiny 1 [VHS] [Import]
Escaflowne: Dragons & Destiny 1 [VHS] [Import]

5.0 out of 5 stars You cannot live without this VHS, Sept. 18 2002
This is the best series I have seen in all my life. If you have ANYTHING bad to say about Escaflowne,... Second, don't get the cut version. Dubbed keeps out the "harsh" words but if you get it cut, you miss sooo much and won't get A LOT of the emotional conflicts. It messes up the episodes too. Anyways, this movie is an amazing start to the best series you'll ever see. It's worth every penny. Hitomi discovers a different world, and her own powers and there's Van(I luv this guy) It's filled with adventure, action, the real reality of emotional conflicts, fantasy, a beautiful world, and more. These characters are so REAL that you are drawn in instantly. The fight scenes and gymelefs are awesome. And the swords! If your a romance/action/fantasy/in-your-face-it's-so-real than this is deffinetly for you. Heck, it's for everybody. I have NEVER heard a negitive comment on the 'flowne... It's sooo worth it... It always keeps you on your toes, and there's so many twists you can't even guess the end of that episode. It's plot is little complicated(not that that's a bad thing) There are no words to discribe the joy of seeing this movie.