Profile for Angel love > Reviews

Content by Angel love

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Angel love (Toronto, Canada)

EA Sports Active NFL Training Camp
EA Sports Active NFL Training Camp
Price: CDN$ 29.02
12 used & new from CDN$ 13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars NFL Training Camp Game, April 17 2011
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have fun with this game and enjoy the regular type of workouts and the NFL geared workouts. I'm not a big time sports fan, I don't like watching them on television or playing them on gaming systems(not one of my strongest skills). I have, however, always enjoyed playing sports growing up for fun or competition. So when this game came out my curiosity peaked. I had to have it. I didn't buy it right away because of the price and wanted to know what to really expect. Glad I waited because I purchased it for much less.

I have to say I enjoy the workouts. I know it's not a typical sports game, it's meant for working out NFL style. I still have fun. I don't do it everyday just enough to not get bored with it. I gave it 5 stars because I don't have any issues with the bundle set and I really enjoy exercising with this game.

Ascended Masters Oracle Cards: 44-Card Deck and guidebook
Ascended Masters Oracle Cards: 44-Card Deck and guidebook
by Doreen Virtue
Edition: Cards
Price: CDN$ 11.51
29 used & new from CDN$ 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Cards!!, May 23 2009
I am shocked to see no reviews for these wonderful cards! When I first bought them I was in awe with the beautiful artwork! Then when I began to use the cards they hit on everything! They truly do work!

This oracle deck is one of my favourites! They really help you to see the guidance you seek. Not just by the words written on the cards or by the author. You are drawn to the artwork which speaks to you to as well.

I recommend this deck to anyone who would like clear, specific answers in all areas of their life.

Angel Therapy Oracle Cards: A 44-Card Deck and Guidebook
Angel Therapy Oracle Cards: A 44-Card Deck and Guidebook
by Doreen Virtue
Edition: Cards
Price: CDN$ 11.51
32 used & new from CDN$ 9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!!, Feb. 14 2009
I recently bought these cards and I enjoy them very much! They are different from Doreen's other cards because these cards really hit on what's going on in your world. Whether it's confirmation or validation to helping you with healing or releasing issues. It also provides you with requests asking the angels for their help with healing the issues.

These cards are wonderful and I will be using them over and over again. They are my favourite new deck!!