Profile for TurkeyVegas > Reviews

Content by TurkeyVegas

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

TurkeyVegas "Steve" (Turkey Point Ontario)

Page: 1 | 2
MatricomⓇ G-Box Q Quad/Octo Core XBMC/Kodi Android TV Box [2GB/16GB/4K]
MatricomⓇ G-Box Q Quad/Octo Core XBMC/Kodi Android TV Box [2GB/16GB/4K]
Offered by Media Gadgets R Us
Price: CDN$ 144.99
6 used & new from CDN$ 134.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, Dec 29 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Don't be put off by the negative reviews you might read - this is an excellent product! One thing to remember - you MUST familiarize yourself with KODI (formerly XBMC) via Youtube and other help sites if you want to use it to stream. There are no instructions - I'v been using XBMC/KODI for a few years now and I'm still learning. As an Android box it's great - fast and powerful - it runs KitKat so you should be familiar with that (you can't write to an SD card with KitKat - it's a security feature).
Compaints about the remote are silly - it works fine - most people I know use a mouse and the LogitechK400 keyboard anyway.
The bottom line is this - if you can do a bit of homework and have minimal tech skills (like me) it's easy to use KODI - I use this box to stream all my digital movies and music from my portable hard drive and and save big bucks - no cable TV for me!

Aurum Ultra Series - High Speed HDMI Cable (15FT) with Ethernet, Supports 3D & Audio Return Channel - Full HD 1080p, Category 2 Certified Cable [Latest HDMI Version Available] - 15 Feet

2.0 out of 5 stars good price...if they worked, Dec 12 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Thought I was getting a deal - the cables I ordered delivered and intermittent signal, so I returned them. You get what you pay for.

ASUS R500A-BH71-CB 15.6-Inch Notebook with Intel Core i7 Processor Windows 8, Mocha

5.0 out of 5 stars I got a great deal, Oct. 15 2013
I picked up this laptop a year ago for $600.00 at a box store and could not be happier. It performs flawlessly, and I've never had a problem with it in any way.
The "stay cool" feature and quick boot up are things that make me want to buy an Asus next time out.

If I see this laptop on sale again for $600.00, I plan on purchasing another.

Say That To Say This
Say That To Say This
Price: CDN$ 23.79
41 used & new from CDN$ 9.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Another gem!, Oct. 14 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Say That To Say This (Audio CD)
Another gem from Troy and the band - Grammy contender for sure!
We've seen Trombone Shorty and Orleans Avenue four times now, we've met Troy twice, and have been blown away by his live show, his friendly, personable nature and his sincere love of his craft.
A fine collection of "supafunkrock", "Say That to Say This" showcases the outstanding abilities of this truely gifted musician.

Camp Chef 6 - qt. Cast Iron Mule Deer Dutch Oven
Camp Chef 6 - qt. Cast Iron Mule Deer Dutch Oven

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Dutch Oven, June 12 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Heavy cast iron Dutch oven, arrived promptly in good condition. Item was pre-seasoned, but I went ahead and seasoned it again a couple of times before using it.
Made "pizza for breakfast" first time out - turned out perfectly, and cleaned up great!
Four stars due to price - $50.00 is more reasonable.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great!, June 3 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
This t-shirt is stunning - gets compliments every time. Nicely fitted, great colour - delivery was prompt.
Very happy with this product - would not hesitate to order another from this seller.

Backatown
Backatown
Price: CDN$ 16.75
41 used & new from CDN$ 6.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!, June 3 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Backatown (Audio CD)
I can't say enough about this music - jazz, rock, funk, hip-hop...whatever you call it it's great!
Troy is one of the best live performers I've seen - and his recorded music is great too. Orleans Avenue (the band) are fantastic - they love to play and really engage a crowd.
Listen to the albums, then catch the live act - this is music at it's best!

Monster Clarity HD Precision Micro Portable Bluetooth Speaker 100 (English/French/Spanish)(MBL CLY MBT 100 EFS)

3.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, Dec 7 2011
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
This speaker works as advdertised - decent sound, simple operation, good bluetooth microphone for use as a speakerphone. Very quick shipping from the Gadget Store - no complaints at all with the seller.

I'd buy this product again - if it was fifty dollars less!

Le Pan TC 970 9.7-Inch Multi-Touch Google Android Froyo 2.2 OS
Le Pan TC 970 9.7-Inch Multi-Touch Google Android Froyo 2.2 OS
Price: CDN$ 199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal!, Dec 7 2011
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I've played with this for a few days now - it's a great deal for the money.
Pros - standard Android features means simple, intuitive use, good battery life, great overall user experience.

There is no USB port, but that's easy enough to work around - stream content to the tablet using bluetooth or simply remove the micro-sd and transfer files to it on your home computer (I bought a 32 gig card to go with this unit). This unit is NOT upgradeable to a newer operating system - but Le Pan is clear about this - no problem with me.

I'd buy another tablet like this in a heartbeat!
*You can transfer files using the power connector - 32 pin-USB*.

For True
For True
Price: CDN$ 23.79
41 used & new from CDN$ 5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars T.S. rocks!, Nov. 26 2011
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: For True (Audio CD)
Excellent music - just as good if not better than his first proper studio album. Rock-funk-jazz-pop all rolled into one like nobody else.
His live show is outstanding too!

Page: 1 | 2