countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools
Profile for Keith > Reviews

Content by Keith

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Keith

Page: 1 | 2
Ozeri Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale (11 lb Edition), Tempered Glass in Elegant Black
Price: CDN$ 28.95
12 used & new from CDN$ 26.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fantastic., Jan. 24 2016
This is a great kitchen scale! I use it every day to weigh my food so that I can more accurately measure my caloric intake. I've been using it several times per day, and it's still going strong on the original batteries, so battery life seems to be very good.

I have noticed that when you zero the scale with a very light object (2-3 grams) on top, the scale will occasionally drift back to zero after you put on more weight. I never found this to be a big deal, and for the most part, it seems to work perfectly, but it may be something to keep in mind.

The Wheel of Time Companion: The People, Places and History of the Bestselling Series
by Robert Jordan
Price: CDN$ 30.42
36 used & new from CDN$ 17.85

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have for Wheel of Time Fans!, Jan. 24 2016
I love the Wheel of Time series, so this encyclopedia of everything from the books is fantastic. I bought two of these books -- one for myself, and a second for my sister who is also a big fan.

I haven't read through everything yet, but I am really enjoying it so far. There are a few pictures and maps scattered throughout the books, but for the most part it's just text. As far as I can tell, this companion seems to cover everything that was ever mentioned in the books, even characters who were only mentioned by name once, so there is definitely a lot of information packed into this volume!

There is a lot of interesting information here, I'm looking forward to reading more and picking up on all of the little tidbits that Robert Jordan wasn't able to work into the series!

Revlon Rv544f 1875w Ultra Lightweight Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Dryer, Blue, 1 Count

5.0 out of 5 stars Great airflow!, Jan. 24 2016
This is a great hair dryer! There are two different airflow settings, and three temperature settings (hot, warm and cold). Especially on the high setting, this hair dryer really blows a lot of air, which is great. I like it quite a bit more than my previous hair dryer, which didn't have nearly the same airflow.

Levi's Men's 505 Regular Fit Jean,Tumbled Rigid,32x32
Levi's Men's 505 Regular Fit Jean,Tumbled Rigid,32x32
Price: CDN$ 79.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Jan. 24 2016
These jeans fit really well and look great!

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Stride-to-Ride Puppy, English
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Stride-to-Ride Puppy, English
Price: CDN$ 74.99
8 used & new from CDN$ 74.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My niece and nephew love this dog!, Jan. 24 2016
I bought two of these toys for my niece and nephew, who are both under a year old. They both really like them! The dog's nose lights up as it sings and talks, which the kids love! As the dog moves, it wags it's head back and forth and starts to sing, which is very cute. The kids also love storing items in the compartment under the seat. There are different shaped holes in the side for putting through the shaped blocks which come included. You can also put items in the dog's mouth and they'll slide into the area beneath the seat.

Just this morning, my sister-in-law sent me a video of my niece using the dog to help her walk on her own (with the seat up so that she can walk behind it), so it really works! I'd highly recommend this toy for young children.

Gund Amazon 2015 Annual Collectible Bear, Brown/Red
Gund Amazon 2015 Annual Collectible Bear, Brown/Red
Price: CDN$ 11.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Bear!, Jan. 24 2016
This is a great quality stuffed bear. It is very cute and seems to be well made.

LeapFrog Read with Me, Scout
LeapFrog Read with Me, Scout
Price: CDN$ 39.99
51 used & new from CDN$ 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My niece loves it!, July 5 2014
This review is from: LeapFrog Read with Me, Scout (Toy)
I bought this toy for my two year old niece. She really loves to press all of Scout's interactive buttons and listen to him sing and talk to her. At the time I bought it for her, she was still a bit young to follow along with the books as he read them to her, but she still enjoyed looking at the books in their own. This is a great toy for young kids.

Panasonic WES035P Vortex HydraClean Shaving System Solution Cartridges for Men's Shaver, 3-Count
Price: CDN$ 18.99
23 used & new from CDN$ 14.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, July 5 2014
These cleaning solution cartridges work as you would expect. The do a great job of cleaning my electric razor and are easy to install.

Seagate Expansion 1TB Desktop External Hard Drive USB 3.0 (STBV1000100)
Seagate Expansion 1TB Desktop External Hard Drive USB 3.0 (STBV1000100)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with WiiU!, Aug. 21 2013
I use this hard drive to provide extra storage for my WiiU console. It works perfectly for this.

The 1GB of storage should be plenty of space to download and save games. Installing the hard drive was very easy; it was just a matter of plugging it into the WiiU via USB and turning the console on. The hard drive was automatically formatted to whatever storage format the WiiU prefers, and it was ready to go within a few minutes. The games I've downloaded from the eShop since purchasing the drive seem to boot up quickly, and I haven't noticed any lag or anything like that while the WiiU reads data from the drive.

It's nothing fancy, but this drive does exactly what I hoped it would, and I'm very happy with it.

The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia
The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia
by Eiji Aonuma
Price: CDN$ 28.28
45 used & new from CDN$ 25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for Zelda-fans!, June 28 2013
This books is awesome! It's full of beautiful art and information about the Zelda series. Although it does seem to focus pretty heavily on the latest instalment in the series, Skyward Sword, there is still a lot of great stuff for all of the Zelda games.

I have been a big fan of the Zelda series for years, so I had been absolutely dying to get of copy of this book ever since Nintendo announced they were releasing it in Japan. Although I haven't had the pleasure of checking out the original Japanese version of the book, I think Dark Horse did an amazing job translating it for English-speaking audiences.

A must have for Zelda-fans!

Page: 1 | 2