Profile for Keith > Reviews

Content by Keith

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Keith

LeapFrog Read with Me, Scout
LeapFrog Read with Me, Scout
Price: CDN$ 37.41
12 used & new from CDN$ 33.69

5.0 out of 5 stars My niece loves it!, July 5 2014
This review is from: LeapFrog Read with Me, Scout (Toy)
I bought this toy for my two year old niece. She really loves to press all of Scout's interactive buttons and listen to him sing and talk to her. At the time I bought it for her, she was still a bit young to follow along with the books as he read them to her, but she still enjoyed looking at the books in their own. This is a great toy for young kids.

Panasonic WES035P Vortex HydraClean Shaving System Solution Cartridges for Men's Shaver, 3-Count
Price: CDN$ 15.89
21 used & new from CDN$ 12.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, July 5 2014
These cleaning solution cartridges work as you would expect. The do a great job of cleaning my electric razor and are easy to install.

Seagate Expansion 1TB Desktop External Hard Drive USB 3.0 (STBV1000100)
Seagate Expansion 1TB Desktop External Hard Drive USB 3.0 (STBV1000100)
Offered by Chitchats
Price: CDN$ 81.58
18 used & new from CDN$ 75.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with WiiU!, Aug. 21 2013
I use this hard drive to provide extra storage for my WiiU console. It works perfectly for this.

The 1GB of storage should be plenty of space to download and save games. Installing the hard drive was very easy; it was just a matter of plugging it into the WiiU via USB and turning the console on. The hard drive was automatically formatted to whatever storage format the WiiU prefers, and it was ready to go within a few minutes. The games I've downloaded from the eShop since purchasing the drive seem to boot up quickly, and I haven't noticed any lag or anything like that while the WiiU reads data from the drive.

It's nothing fancy, but this drive does exactly what I hoped it would, and I'm very happy with it.

The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia
The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia
by Eiji Aonuma
Price: CDN$ 24.44
37 used & new from CDN$ 22.75

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for Zelda-fans!, June 28 2013
This books is awesome! It's full of beautiful art and information about the Zelda series. Although it does seem to focus pretty heavily on the latest instalment in the series, Skyward Sword, there is still a lot of great stuff for all of the Zelda games.

I have been a big fan of the Zelda series for years, so I had been absolutely dying to get of copy of this book ever since Nintendo announced they were releasing it in Japan. Although I haven't had the pleasure of checking out the original Japanese version of the book, I think Dark Horse did an amazing job translating it for English-speaking audiences.

A must have for Zelda-fans!

Cuisinart CGR-4NC Griddler
Cuisinart CGR-4NC Griddler
Price: CDN$ 104.57
12 used & new from CDN$ 69.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic addition to my kitchen!, June 28 2013
I really like this griddler. It is so easy to use, and makes grilling a very simple experience. It's so nice to just put a couple of steaks on the grill, close the lid, and then come back a few minutes later to your delicious dinner.

I also like that you can open it up and lay it flat to use both the top and bottom surfaces for cooking. I live alone, so I don't need to make use of this too often, but it is a great feature.

Cleaning the plates is also very simple. They are easily removable and the teflon coating makes removing any baked on food very painless.

One thing that I've noticed, and the reason I only gave this grill 4-stars is that it doesn't seem to drain the fat away very well. The bottom plate is not really angled enough to make the grease flow into the plastic grease-catcher. You can put something under the front to tilt it back a little bit more, but it seems like something that Cuisinart should have noticed during testing. It seems a bit silly to have a grease-catcher on this grill when more often than not, it's completely clean after I've finished cooking. Maybe I just need to cook greasier food?

Anyway, that small grip aside, I am very happy with my purchase and would certainly recommend it to anyone looking for this type of appliance.

Wenzel Insta-Bed  Queen Raised Sure Grip bottom with built-in pump, 80" x 60" x 22" inflated, (green)
Wenzel Insta-Bed Queen Raised Sure Grip bottom with built-in pump, 80" x 60" x 22" inflated, (green)
Price: CDN$ 100.05
7 used & new from CDN$ 100.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, Feb. 11 2012
This is a really great air mattress. Holds air well, inflates quickly, and is quite comfortable. I highly recommend it.