biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno
Profile for G.T. > Reviews

Content by G.T.

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

G.T. (Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
LiftMaster 8500C Elite Series Wall Mount Garage Door Opener and FREE SHIPPING
LiftMaster 8500C Elite Series Wall Mount Garage Door Opener and FREE SHIPPING
Offered by Overhead Door Parts Canada
Price: CDN$ 449.80
2 used & new from CDN$ 449.80

5.0 out of 5 stars ... with the LiftMaster Garage Door Internet Gateway Security and love it!, Feb. 5 2016
We purchased this along with the LiftMaster Garage Door Internet Gateway Security and love it!!! Technology can be so awesome!

Liftmaster 828LM Garage Door Internet Gateway Security+ 2.0 MyQ
Liftmaster 828LM Garage Door Internet Gateway Security+ 2.0 MyQ
Offered by Overhead Door Parts Canada
Price: CDN$ 67.80
9 used & new from CDN$ 67.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Love being able to see that the garage door is ..., Feb. 5 2016
Love being able to see that the garage door is open or closed plus we get notifications to our cell phones when they have opened and closed. Between my husband and I it was an easy set up, couldn't be happier!

Body Art: Tattoo Designs Coloring Book
Body Art: Tattoo Designs Coloring Book
by Marty Noble
Price: CDN$ 5.25
26 used & new from CDN$ 0.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the "grown up" drawings and the concept of coloring ..., Jan. 24 2016
Love the "grown up" drawings and the concept of coloring in body art on adults. There are a lot of really nice drawings to color in, very modern. Cool book!

We R Memory Keepers Inked Rose Albums Made Easy Journaling Cards, 100-Pack
We R Memory Keepers Inked Rose Albums Made Easy Journaling Cards, 100-Pack
Price: CDN$ 10.57
7 used & new from CDN$ 10.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Jan. 24 2016
Beautiful cards and good price!

Seachem Flourish Excel 500ml
Seachem Flourish Excel 500ml
Price: CDN$ 14.78
8 used & new from CDN$ 13.62

3.0 out of 5 stars Since I have been using this I have only noticed ..., Jan. 24 2016
Since I have been using this I have only noticed a very small difference in my plants. The Anubias did sprout two new leaves, which from what I've read can be a very slow growing plant, and the other two plants (some kind of fern?) seem to be ok... I don't have anything flourishing or growing out of control though so I have now ordered the Seachem Flourish as it seems to have more of what the plants need and perhaps I will use this in conjunction with the Excel.

Me and My BIG Ideas Pocket Pages Journaling Cards, Love
Me and My BIG Ideas Pocket Pages Journaling Cards, Love
Price: CDN$ 4.61
7 used & new from CDN$ 4.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Jan. 24 2016
Great cards and good price!

Me and My BIG Ideas Pocket Pages Journaling Cards, Family
Me and My BIG Ideas Pocket Pages Journaling Cards, Family
Price: CDN$ 4.28
10 used & new from CDN$ 4.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Jan. 24 2016
Great cards and good price!

Me and My BIG Ideas Pocket Pages, Layout No.2
Me and My BIG Ideas Pocket Pages, Layout No.2
Price: CDN$ 6.47
7 used & new from CDN$ 6.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Jan. 24 2016
Love the two different styles in the package!

Hikari Bio-Pure Freeze Dried Tubifex Worms for Pets, 0.78-Ounce
Hikari Bio-Pure Freeze Dried Tubifex Worms for Pets, 0.78-Ounce
Price: CDN$ 8.50
12 used & new from CDN$ 7.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I could order these online, hard to find!, Jan. 24 2016
Can't find these anywhere at the local pet shops so I ordered online. My fish love them! I remembered reading a comment where someone says they stick the cube (I use 1/2) to the inside of the tank glass and then the fish just come over and start picking at it! I find that my swordtails and guppies really love this!

Professional Dental Strength 22% Teeth Whitening Gel. Includes 4 XL 10cc Syringes of Whitening Gel! FDA Approved! Made in USA!
Offered by Sparkling White Smiles Inc.
Price: CDN$ 32.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 31.78

2.0 out of 5 stars I am almost done one whole syringe and can only ..., Oct. 13 2015
I am almost done one whole syringe and can only see a small difference. I will say the syringes are very large and if the product got my teeth really white then it would definitely be worth the price but unless I see a really big difference after the 2nd syringe I think I will try a different product. UPDATE Nov 24: Almost done 2nd syringe and no difference, not impressed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3