march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Kitchen Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno
Profile for G.T. > Reviews

Content by G.T.

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

G.T. (Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Python 25NS 25-Feet No Spill Clean and Fill Aquarium Maintenance System
Python 25NS 25-Feet No Spill Clean and Fill Aquarium Maintenance System
Price: CDN$ 52.57
7 used & new from CDN$ 49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I would sure love to hear about it, March 20 2016
I wanted to give this 5 stars but the adapter it comes with as well as the other MABA/FEBA adapters Python sells for newer sinks just don't work with ours. We have a 3 year old home with a pull down style faucet and I would think that Python would have something for this but they don't. We ended up going to numerous plumbing shops, home do it centers and an auto shop. In the end my husband managed to put three differrent parts together. Heavy sigh. If anyone out there knows something I don't and has an easier suggestion, or knows of one simple piece, I would sure love to hear about it. I'm really disappointed that Python hasn't addressed this because the product was amazing to use and I love it but come on guys, a lot of people have our kinds of sinks so where is the part?????

American Crafts 12-Inch by 12-Inch Horizontal Photo Protectors

Nutrafin A7904 Cycle Biological Filter Supplement, 17-Ounce
Price: CDN$ 16.67
6 used & new from CDN$ 16.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 20 2016
Works like it says it will!

Seachem Flourish 500ml
Seachem Flourish 500ml
Price: CDN$ 14.78
4 used & new from CDN$ 14.78

3.0 out of 5 stars I expected more.., March 20 2016
This review is from: Seachem Flourish 500ml (Misc.)
I was hoping this would be the thing I needed that would do the trick and make my plants explode, but in a good way, and so far after a couple months I've just noticed very slow growth and a black film over some of them as well as the decorations. I'm wondering if this can make black algae grow?? I won't give up and will do some more research on this.

VicTsing Wood Grain Essential Oil Diffuser Whisper Quiet Cool Mist Humidifier - 300ml
Offered by VicTsingDirect
Price: CDN$ 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my gorgeous diffuser!!!, March 20 2016
I spent hours seraching the net to see what might be the best diffuser for me to get. I finally decided on this one for a few reasons, those being the beauty of the diffuser (the woodgrain look is very life like, totally gorgeous!), the awesome reviews and how it was supposed to be silent and not leave a residue. Well I can attest to all of those to being true. When I got the diffuser it was easy to set up and then I just added my oils. I have an open concept living room and kitchen, approx. 900 sq. in total, so I do add 15-20 drops of oils and I can smell it throughout the area. Also I read of other diffusers leaving a mist over furniture or the table that it was set upon and this one does not. I am thinking of purchasing a couple for Christmas gifts as well as I've gotten a lot of compliments on it!! Great diffuser!!!

LiftMaster 8500C Elite Series Wall Mount Garage Door Opener and FREE SHIPPING
LiftMaster 8500C Elite Series Wall Mount Garage Door Opener and FREE SHIPPING
Offered by Overhead Door Parts Canada
Price: CDN$ 449.80
2 used & new from CDN$ 449.80

5.0 out of 5 stars ... with the LiftMaster Garage Door Internet Gateway Security and love it!, Feb. 5 2016
We purchased this along with the LiftMaster Garage Door Internet Gateway Security and love it!!! Technology can be so awesome!

Liftmaster 828LM Garage Door Internet Gateway Security+ 2.0 MyQ
Liftmaster 828LM Garage Door Internet Gateway Security+ 2.0 MyQ
Offered by Overhead Door Parts Canada
Price: CDN$ 64.40
7 used & new from CDN$ 63.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love being able to see that the garage door is ..., Feb. 5 2016
Love being able to see that the garage door is open or closed plus we get notifications to our cell phones when they have opened and closed. Between my husband and I it was an easy set up, couldn't be happier!

Body Art: Tattoo Designs Coloring Book
Body Art: Tattoo Designs Coloring Book
by Marty Noble
Price: CDN$ 5.25
32 used & new from CDN$ 0.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the "grown up" drawings and the concept of coloring ..., Jan. 24 2016
Love the "grown up" drawings and the concept of coloring in body art on adults. There are a lot of really nice drawings to color in, very modern. Cool book!

We R Memory Keepers Inked Rose Albums Made Easy Journaling Cards, 100-Pack
We R Memory Keepers Inked Rose Albums Made Easy Journaling Cards, 100-Pack
Price: CDN$ 10.57
6 used & new from CDN$ 10.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Jan. 24 2016
Beautiful cards and good price!

Seachem Flourish Excel 500ml
Seachem Flourish Excel 500ml
Price: CDN$ 14.78
11 used & new from CDN$ 14.04

3.0 out of 5 stars Since I have been using this I have only noticed ..., Jan. 24 2016
Since I have been using this I have only noticed a very small difference in my plants. The Anubias did sprout two new leaves, which from what I've read can be a very slow growing plant, and the other two plants (some kind of fern?) seem to be ok... I don't have anything flourishing or growing out of control though so I have now ordered the Seachem Flourish as it seems to have more of what the plants need and perhaps I will use this in conjunction with the Excel.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4