Profile for AEM > Reviews

Content by AEM

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

AEM (Ontario Canada)

Page: 1 | 2
Homemade Worship By Handmade People
Homemade Worship By Handmade People
Price: CDN$ 11.67
21 used & new from CDN$ 7.73

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, Jan. 27 2014
This is a fun high energy album. There are a few old favourites that are re-done with a "Rend Collective" flair, and also a number of originals to this band. I look forward to more inspiring and energizing music from this band.

Stuhrling Original Men's 772.02 Aquadiver Regatta Makran Automatic Self Wind Blue Dial Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
Price: CDN$ 148.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine so far, time will tell!, Jan. 27 2014
This is certainly a Cool looking watch. It has classy lines. Note that the diameter of the watch is on the large size compared to your typical men's watch.

The watch band requires a jeweller to adjust - there is really no way to do it yourself. Just bear that in mind.

Ask me again in two years and we'll see how the watch is bearing up!

2 Blue 31mm 12 3528 SMD LED Car Dome Festoon Interior Indicator Light Bulb Lamp
2 Blue 31mm 12 3528 SMD LED Car Dome Festoon Interior Indicator Light Bulb Lamp
Offered by comeby
Price: CDN$ 1.97
4 used & new from CDN$ 1.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool, Sept. 9 2013
The boys pronounced this "cool" when I put them in place of the original festoon bulbs in our van front doors.
It is dimmer than the bulb that it replaces, but this is more just for visibility than to provide actual "reading/seeing" light -- if it were needed for that, then I would NOT buy a blue one!

White 1156 BA9S 5050 SMD 15 LED Dome Light Panel +BA9S/T10/Festoon Bulb Adapter
White 1156 BA9S 5050 SMD 15 LED Dome Light Panel +BA9S/T10/Festoon Bulb Adapter
Offered by Wise Mall
Price: CDN$ 2.19
3 used & new from CDN$ 2.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Versatile., Sept. 9 2013
VERY BRIGHT. Used this to replace a single-bulb light in our van's cargo compartment. This is easily 2-3 times as bright as the festoon-style bulb it replaced. I like how they provide 3 different adaptors to fit any situation AND an adhesive backing on the LED panel. It's just on the edge of too painful to look at directly. All that for a "why not give it a try" price of 2 bucks.

Timex Men's T77517 Atlantis 100 Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
Timex Men's T77517 Atlantis 100 Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
Price: CDN$ 42.23
3 used & new from CDN$ 39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars As expected, Sept. 9 2013
The watch is fine. The "movement" part is exactly what I wanted and what I expected.
The band I find to be pretty lightweight feeling. Doesn't feel that strong. I'm not sure how long that will last.

Griffin GB01986 Survivor Extreme Duty Case for iPod Touch 4G (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Hot Deals
Price: CDN$ 39.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars solid, strong, protective, July 15 2013
Very rugged. Great for when you give an iPod to a young fumble-fingered child.
It can make it hard to access the ports. We had issues with certain power adaptors that had fat connectors.

BZ Gadget Shock Proof Case Cover for Apple iPod Touch 5G 5th Generation (Green) + BZ Gadget Cleaning Cloth
Offered by EXPRESS
Price: CDN$ 5.69
5 used & new from CDN$ 2.02

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., July 15 2013
My son likes it just fine.
Fits like a glove. Nice and Slim.
(amazon forces me to write more words...)

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Manual Cartridge, 8 Count
Gillette Fusion ProGlide Manual Cartridge, 8 Count
Price: CDN$ 35.28
3 used & new from CDN$ 31.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Price, but shipping is problem., June 2 2013
This is the best price I've found in Canada for these blades.
And the delivery is always prompt.

The problem is shipping. If I buy one, Shipping is X$, and if I buy two, shipping is double, and if I buy three, shipping is triple.
That is just annoying. I think that this is actually a problem with the amazon marketplace rather than this company, but it still is irksome, as I don't find it a fair treatment.

RIM BlackBerry Rapid Charger (OEM) for Blackberry PlayBook / Playbook 4G LTE
RIM BlackBerry Rapid Charger (OEM) for Blackberry PlayBook / Playbook 4G LTE
Offered by Gadgets Super(Ships from HongKong)
Price: CDN$ 9.42
7 used & new from CDN$ 9.42

4.0 out of 5 stars as expected, April 15 2013
works fine. The magnetic holder is wonderful.
My first charger broke after it got bumped, so a magnetic connection is much better.

Razer Orca Gaming and Music Headphones (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Razer Orca Gaming and Music Headphones (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
2 used & new from CDN$ 500.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy cable. Avoid, Jan. 31 2013
My son saved his money and bought these headphones. Within a month or two, one of the channels was dead. We contacted Razor for warranty support and were told to return the product for exchange. I will say that the exchange was smooth -- but still it cost us over $20 in shipping!! We bought this from Amazon.ca here in Canada, but for warranty support we had to ship this to California!

Within 4-5 months, the headphones were acting up again -- loose connection inside the connector. We were NOT paying shipping again, so I didn't even check to see if they were still under warranty.

These are not cheap headphones, not by any stretch, but IMHO they supply them with the thinnest, flimsiest cables. I found a heavier gauge cable, cut off the old cable, opened up the headpiece and soldered a new wire into place to replace the stock ones.

Frankly I expect better. How much extra would it cost to supply a thicker more robust cable? two bucks? five bucks? I doubt even that much. But still, I would pay it if it meant that the product would actually last.

Page: 1 | 2