Profile for Ashley > Reviews

Content by Ashley

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Ashley (seguin, tx usa)

Offered by importcds__
Price: CDN$ 10.09
23 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Clueless... uhhh, June 23 2004
What can I say about this movie? It's like any other teenage movie, about teenagers in high school trying to meet cute guys and stuff. Same old thing! I used to not like it at the beginning, but now I sorta like it, it's alright. I got it as a present for my 8th grade birthday party, I didn't even know that movie until I got it. So anyways, I think you should buy this movie even if you dont like teenager movies, youll like this one!

Bring It on [Import]
Bring It on [Import]
2 used & new from CDN$ 27.49

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS THE BEST CHEERLEADER MOVIE EVER MADE!!!!, June 22 2004
This review is from: Bring It on [Import] (VHS Tape)
THIS IS THE BEST CHEERLEADER MOVIE EVER, AND IT'S ONE OF MY FAVE MOVIES NOW. I FIRST SAW THIS MOVIE AT MY BEST FRIEND KIM'S HOUSE ALSO, SAME WITH 8 MILE! I LOVE THIS MOVIE, IT'S REALLY GOOD. MY FAVE SCENE IS WHEN TORRANCE AND HER FRIEND'S BROTHER ARE IN THE BATHROOM AND THEY'RE BRUSHING THEIR TEETH AT THE SAME TIME. WELL, I HIGHLY RECCOMEND YOU BUY THIS MOVIE TODAY! ITS WELL WORTH EVERY RED SINGLE CENT OF YOUR MONEY!!!!

8 Mile
8 Mile
VHS
4 used & new from CDN$ 27.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Eminem's 8 mile..., June 22 2004
This review is from: 8 Mile (VHS Tape)
IS THE BEST MOVIE FROM EMINEM! ALL I SAY IS BUY IT, ITS WORTH YOUR MONEY! I BOUGHT MINE FOR $5.96 AT WALMART! BUY YOUR COPY TODAY!

The Reel Me
The Reel Me
Offered by Vanderbilt CA
Price: CDN$ 33.95
8 used & new from CDN$ 28.94

5.0 out of 5 stars CD & DVD from J.Lo???, June 14 2004
This review is from: The Reel Me (Audio CD)
Well a CD & DVD from J.Lo in One! I got this last week and as soon I got home I put the DVD in and watched all the videos, I love them all! But what happened to the CD? They ruined the CD! The only good songs on there are Baby I Love you (Original and r.kelly remix) and the All I have (remix), they ruined the CD! But the DVD rocks! I love the DVD more than I do the CD. I've been a J.Lo fan since the Selena movie came out and I must say that J.Lo is one of the best female singers, she is one of my favorites behind Céline. I HIGHLY reccomend that you buy this CD/DVD today!!!!

Scary Movie 3 [Import]
Scary Movie 3 [Import]
DVD ~ Anna Faris
Offered by Round3CA
Price: CDN$ 12.18
26 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Scary movie is back with the Third one!, June 7 2004
This review is from: Scary Movie 3 [Import] (DVD)
Well Scary Movie is back this time with the 3rd version. Myself I think the 3rd version is better than Scary Movie 2! I haven't seen Scary Movie 1 yet but I am hoping to, soon! Let's see the movies they make fun of this time are; Signs, 8 mile, and The Ring. The fake Michael Jackson appears in one of the scenes in this movie, that part is funny! Then this other part a favorite of mine where they try to re-make the movie '8 mile' This white guy George wants to be a rapper, he does rap in the '8 mile' scene. George and Cindy (this news reporter on TV) they get married at the end and Cindy's boy Cody gets tortured throughout the whole movie, it's not even funny! Cos Cindy hits him with her car and then George throws a basketball in his head. Arghhh! Well all in all, this movie is really good and funny in some parts! But I would not reccomend it for young children. But for teenagers, or grownups would be better! I recommend that you BUY this movie today!!! I dont have it yet but I rented it from Hastings, thats how I saw it.
2 THUMBS UP FOR ME!!!!

Ne Partez Pas Sans Moi
Ne Partez Pas Sans Moi
Offered by thebookcommunity_ca
Price: CDN$ 38.61
6 used & new from CDN$ 5.52

5.0 out of 5 stars J'aime Céline et Ne Partez Pas Sans Moi CD!, May 29 2004
This review is from: Ne Partez Pas Sans Moi (Audio CD)
This is a really good collection of Céline's early music from the 80's! All of the songs are really good and Céline's voice completes them perfectly. And to that person who titled his/her review "dun buy this" they should've never wrote that review in the first place, this CD is the best! nnnnnnn eeeeee wayzzzzzzz, I highly reccomend that you do B-U-Y this CD of Céline.
Some of my favorite songs are:
track 1, track 2, track 3, track 11.

Unison
Unison
Offered by aedenstclair-ca
Price: CDN$ 2.13
28 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 words: Unison rocks!, May 29 2004
This review is from: Unison (Audio CD)
With this being Céline's first album, it is truely the best one from Céline. I lurve all of the songs on here so I don't have a favourite on this album! I HIGHLY reccomend that you B-U-Y UNISON today!!

Colour Of My Love
Colour Of My Love
Price: CDN$ 9.03
86 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect album from Celine!, May 29 2004
This review is from: Colour Of My Love (Audio CD)
I totally lurve this album from Mrs.Dion! I have all of her english albums now except These are the special times, but I'm working on that one (hehe). In my opinion the best albums out of all of them are; The colour of my love, Let's Talk About Love, Falling Into You, Unison and A new day has come. Well heck, they all are her best albums ever made!! The song "The Colour Of my love" was played at Céline's wedding while she was walking down the aisle (I read this on a Céline fan website) and in this album she tells René that he's the colour of her love. They then got married in the year of 1994, after The Colour Of My Love was released! And I think some of the very best songs are: The Power Of Love, Misled, Think Twice, Everybody's Talkin' My Baby Down, Next Plane Out, I remember L.A., and The Colour Of My Love *Of course*! My Aunt Audrey even has this album and she lurves it too!! And I highly reccomend that you B-U-Y this album today if you don't already have it. It is all about love and is the best love album!

The Beach (Bilingual)
The Beach (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Leonardo DiCaprio
Price: CDN$ 13.98
12 used & new from CDN$ 4.74

5.0 out of 5 stars The best film yet!! Five stars it deserves 10 stars though!!, May 11 2004
This review is from: The Beach (Bilingual) (DVD)
This movie is one of the best films that I've gotten yet, of course we all know Leonardo DiCaprio acted in Titanic (1997) but this movie is actually better than Titanic put it that way but I still love both movies!!!! I saw this movie on Satelitte before and that's what made me want to really B-U-Y this movie. I HIGHLY reccomend that you B-U-Y this movie today, if not today then whenever you can!! It's the best! My favorite scene is when the 3 of them go swimming to the Island.

Nellyville (Clean)
Nellyville (Clean)
Price: CDN$ 15.17
27 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars NELLY IS THE BEST RAPPER BEHIND EMINEM!!!!, May 3 2004
This review is from: Nellyville (Clean) (Audio CD)
Nelly's album "Nellyville" is one of the best CDs that I have gotten yet!! I was worried that this album might've not been ALL that but something told me to get it anyway and I'm glad I got it, cos it rockz!!! The songs are sooo cool espically "Delimma, Air Force Ones, Nellyville, and Work It." Those are my fave songs off the CD! The rest rockz too. I think Nelly is better than 50 Cent, to tell you the truth! 50 needs a new cd badly, his songs are getting kinda old but Nelly's will never get old cos they're the best!!! I HIGHLY reccomend that you buy the "Nellyville" CD today, I would give it 10 stars if I could!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5