Profile for Emmet > Reviews

Content by Emmet

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Emmet (Montreal, QC)

GTMax Replacement Clear TrackBall For BlackBerry Curve 8350i 8330 8320 8310 8300
Offered by toronto cellular
Price: CDN$ 5.72
2 used & new from CDN$ 5.72

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to replace and works perfect, May 4 2011
The item was simple to install and works perfectly. The only thing I didn't understand was the tool that came with it. Some kind of yellow wedge tool. Installed it without it, maybe it was more for retraction of the old one, where in my case it had been lost already, so was not even in place.

Planet Earth: The Complete Series [Blu-ray] [Import]
Planet Earth: The Complete Series [Blu-ray] [Import]
DVD ~ David Attenborough
Price: CDN$ 89.42
35 used & new from CDN$ 22.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Where's the bonus material?, July 14 2008
This series is outstanding. Great cinematography and just mind boggling natural beauty.
The only question I have is why does the product description mention a 5 disc set when the product image clearly states 4 disc set, like the one I own. Was there a re-release of this product?
Where is the fifth disc? Where are those 10 minute behind the scenes clips for each episode? I don't have any of that on mine. In fact my version is bare-bones episodes, no special features. For my first blue-ray purchase that's a little disappointing. My friend has the regular dvd's and they do have all the special features and extras...
Why would the blue-ray version have less?