Profile for Wolvie > Reviews

Content by Wolvie

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Wolvie (Alberta, Canada)

OtterBox Commuter Series Case for Samsung Galaxy S III- Retail Packaging-Black
OtterBox Commuter Series Case for Samsung Galaxy S III- Retail Packaging-Black
Offered by ATL Cellular
Price: CDN$ 29.46
8 used & new from CDN$ 29.46

4.0 out of 5 stars Does its job...But..., Jan. 6 2014
This is my first review I've done, so please bear with me. I've had this cell case for just over a month and must say it's a good looking case that doesn't feel cheap in the hand like some others that I've handled. I do have a couple of cons though. The first con, which is actually minor in my mind, but still should be brought out in a review, is that the hard outer case is kind of smooth and feels slippery in the hand. It's nice for taking it in and out of your pocket though. The second con is that the hard outer case has already broken. It didn't break upon dropping it though, it broke when I tried taking off the cover to put in a new SD card. As its been pointed out in other reviews the hard plastic shell is hard to put on and take off the phone. The hard shell cracked at the bottom corner and split along a groove in the case to till it reached the notch in the middle of the phone where the micro-usb jack is. The case as it is, is still usable, it's just that I have a annoying loose piece flapping around at the bottom of my phone. The place where I bought it from wouldn't replace it since more than 14 days had passed since my purchase, but they did tell me to go to the OtterBox website and get it replaced by them, since the product warranty is good for a year after purchase. I followed OtterBox's instructions (2 photos and claim form) and submitted my claim. They got back to me quickly and it looks like I'll have a replacement sent to me and in my hands in 10 work days or less. I'll let you know how it goes.

Follow-up 2014-01-09: Received my replacement case from OtterBox in 4 days (Online claim to in hand)
Thank you Team OtterBox!

Rock and Rule (Two-Disc Collector's Edition)
Rock and Rule (Two-Disc Collector's Edition)
DVD ~ Don Francks
Offered by OMydeals
Price: CDN$ 379.69
5 used & new from CDN$ 64.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Rock And Rule Rules!, Sept. 29 2005
Get the two-disc version, you won't be disappointed! Unearthed films have done an EXCELLENT job on this set - the look, sound, packaging & DVD extras are all top notch (Thank You, Unearthed, you've done it justice). I remember seeing it on CBC when it first got released (1983) & I've waited till it got it's proper release on DVD till I bought it. This was draw by the great Canadian Nelvana animation studios, therefore the labeling of the Canadian version on the second disc as the alternate version is misleading, anyway, it's Nelvana's best animation ever. Highly Recommended.