Profile for Summer_Nights > Reviews

Content by Summer_Nights

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Summer_Nights

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Disney Exclusive GARGOYLES Season 2 Volume 2
Disney Exclusive GARGOYLES Season 2 Volume 2
Offered by extra_mile_4_you-ca
Price: CDN$ 44.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Gargoyles is am amazing TV series and the Marvel and SLG comics are ..., March 22 2015
Gargoyles is am amazing TV series and the Marvel and SLG comics are just as good! Whether you're an adult or a kid, you'll love this! After about a decade Season 2, Part 2 is finally available on DVD! I'm very, very excited about this. I'll be getting the Disney Store exclusive (Not for $45-75, it's much cheaper on eBay) AND the standard version! It'd have been nice to have extra features on this release and perhaps more care with the packaging, but after all this time I'm gonna take what's available! Now we just need The Goliath Chronicles! Xo

Halloween: The Complete Collection - Limited Deluxe Edition [Blu-ray]
Halloween: The Complete Collection - Limited Deluxe Edition [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Jamie Lee Curtis
Price: CDN$ 108.96
3 used & new from CDN$ 108.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Halloween At It's Best... Minus The Cases., Oct. 19 2014
This set is everything! I am so excited about the new special features and the long awaited Halloween 6 Producer's Cut! I wish Scream Factory would have continued to use solid Blu-ray cases. This set is entirely compiled of those flimsy, cheap recycling cases and they are hard to replace because they're black.If the quality in packaging was there I'd give it a full 5 stars.

The Curse of Chucky / La Malédiction de Chucky (Bilingual) [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy + UltraViolet]
DVD ~ Brad Dourif
Price: CDN$ 16.98
9 used & new from CDN$ 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Chucky, I Have Loved You All Along! Xo, Oct. 10 2013
I saw Curse Of Chucky and it's perfect in every way! For the record, it takes place after Seed of Chucky (There are clues along the way). The story returns to it's roots, yet acknowledges the entire series -- Points for consistency. When it comes to my favourite part, I can only say <3, so I don't spoil it. I think this entry will go over well. It aims to win over fans of the original and that could mean the story has a chance of continuing rather than going backwards with a remake. Just bought an actual copy today. Recommended. Xo

Jeepers Creepers 1+2 (Bilingual) [Blu-ray]
Jeepers Creepers 1+2 (Bilingual) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Justin Long
Price: CDN$ 17.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Skip it if extras mean anything to you..., Sept. 28 2013
If you don't watch extras and don't care about packaging then I'd say go ahead and grab this. If those things do matter to you, stick with the individual Jeepers Creepers on Blu-ray and the DVD of Jeepers Creepers 2.

The Slumber Party Massacre Collection (Roger Corman's Cult Classics)
The Slumber Party Massacre Collection (Roger Corman's Cult Classics)
DVD ~ Michelle Michaels
Price: CDN$ 24.95
19 used & new from CDN$ 20.11

4.0 out of 5 stars 3 great films with new extras for 1 low price..., Sept. 28 2013
This set is perfect, except I wish they'd have been packaged individually like they were when they were originally released. That said, this is still better because of the new, widescreen transfers and bonus features previously not available. Xo

Halloween: 35th Anniversary Edition [Blu-ray]
Halloween: 35th Anniversary Edition [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Jamie Lee Curtis
Price: CDN$ 26.00
18 used & new from CDN$ 22.23

2.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, awkward packaging..., Sept. 28 2013
I've been so excited for this release, however, that all changed when I saw it in the store. It's too big to stack neatly with my collection. When it arrives in the mail I plan to return it. We all know there will be a 40th anniversary edition in another 5 years anyway. Xo

Friday the 13th Part III/ Friday the 13th Part IV (DBFE) [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
Friday the 13th Part III/ Friday the 13th Part IV (DBFE) [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Various
Price: CDN$ 24.99
6 used & new from CDN$ 21.07

2.0 out of 5 stars Deserves Better!, Sept. 25 2013
If you are just looking for a deal then you are all set. As a collector, I believe each of the Friday the 13th movies deserves an individual Blu-ray release. The 2009 DVDs with lenticular sleeves are far superior in the coolness department. They aren't even trying now with these.

The Net 2.0 (Bilingual)
The Net 2.0 (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Nikki Deloach
Offered by polski_film
Price: CDN$ 5.90
24 used & new from CDN$ 0.48

4.0 out of 5 stars The Net 2.0 Surprised Me..., Sept. 7 2013
This review is from: The Net 2.0 (Bilingual) (DVD)
It's not the first one but it's decent for a direct to video, low profile sequel. I watched it because I liked the first one and was curious. It did much better than I'd expected. I liked it and the price is good. You can preview it on Crackle/Youtube. I watched it there and now I will buy it.

Deathship [Blu-ray]
Deathship [Blu-ray]
Offered by Fulfillment Express CA
Price: CDN$ 39.44
17 used & new from CDN$ 20.19

1.0 out of 5 stars Bored To Death, Sept. 7 2013
This review is from: Deathship [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Huge horror fan here. Love the 80's titles. I have to say, this movie was exceptionally boring. I waited for something to happen all the way to the end but nothing did. I do not recommend buying it. You can actually watch it on Youtube at the moment but I don't recommend that either.

Chucky: Complete Collection [Blu-ray] [Import]
Chucky: Complete Collection [Blu-ray] [Import]
Price: CDN$ 87.24
20 used & new from CDN$ 65.57

3.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars -- but I want them individually!, Aug. 27 2013
Ah, nice to see they're all there! I love the series but I will not be buying this release. I am hoping the sequels are released individually at some point with whatever DVD features carried over at least so I'm gonna wait. Excited to buy CURSE of Chucky on it's own. :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11