Profile for Marie Snoreck > Reviews

Content by Marie Snoreck

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Marie Snoreck (andover, NY USA)

The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
by Eckhart Tolle
Price: CDN$ 20.38
56 used & new from CDN$ 0.53

5.0 out of 5 stars "The Power of Now", Feb. 5 2003
This is the best book on spiritual enlightenment I have ever read! Tolle's insights are amazing and ring true. They make sense intellectually and "feel" true from within. I have heard, read, and agreed with the basic principle of living in the present for years; but this is the first book that brings it all together in a way that enables the reader to begin practicing the NOW right now. I thank authors like Deepak Chopra, James Redfield, Thomas Merton, and C.S. Lewis for preparing me to so readily embrace the teachings of Tolle. But this book far surpasses all the others in presenting the amazing Truth of who we are and how we can realize our true lives as manifestations of God in the joyful manner intended by God. I am on line today to buy copies for my friends. It is the best gift they will ever receive.

High Hearts
High Hearts
by Rita Mae Brown
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: CDN$ 9.99
41 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars "High Hearts", March 18 2002
This book is beautifully written, thrilling, entertaining and heart warming. Set during the Civil war, it is filled with love, honor, courage and fine horsemanship. The characters are people you want to know more about. It brings the reader into the unbelievable horrors of the Civil War as the characters find our what they are made of and what is important in life. This book is both romantic and exciting as well as filled with philosophic treasures. It is one of the few books I have read twice!