Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage summerbaby Cook Kindle Music Deals Store Cycling Tools minions
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Amazon Customer

Little House on the Prairie: Season 3
Little House on the Prairie: Season 3
DVD ~ Michael Landon
Price: CDN$ 24.95
11 used & new from CDN$ 21.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful stories with a nice reminder of the simple life ..., Nov. 8 2014
Beautiful stories with a nice reminder of the simple life that shows what is really important: God, love and family.

3 Inkfirst® Toner Cartridges CE278A (78A) Compatible Remanufactured for HP CE278A Black LaserJet P1606DN P1566
Offered by Ink Toner 4 You
Price: CDN$ 44.61
4 used & new from CDN$ 44.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Nov. 8 2014
The toner cartridge works just fine, it saved me a bundle. I will buy again.

Jonah: A Veggie Tales Movie
Jonah: A Veggie Tales Movie
Price: CDN$ 8.99
10 used & new from CDN$ 4.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Story to teach children about God's love, Nov. 8 2014
This review is from: Jonah: A Veggie Tales Movie (DVD)
Great Story to teach children about God's love, compassion and forgiveness. My little one can't stop watching it. The songs are catchy and funny. I recommend this video to everyone.

Hipro laptop charger ac adapter 18.5V 3.5A 65W 7.4X5.0 for HP COMPAQ 463958-001
Hipro laptop charger ac adapter 18.5V 3.5A 65W 7.4X5.0 for HP COMPAQ 463958-001

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and service, Oct. 18 2011
Excellent product. It was exactly as described and what I needed. I have been using it since it arrived and it works perfectly well. It is indeed the Hp replacement charger I needed for my notebook. You will receive only the charger that connects to the computer, so you better keep your old cable to connect it to the wall outlet; it was good I kept mine.
The service was great. My order was shipped the next day from the UK and I got it in 3 days! It was pretty good coming from so far.
The price is a steal! It can get any better for a genuine article.
Thanks Charger4u, I am very happy with my product.