Profile for Mary A. Seipel > Reviews

Content by Mary A. Seipel

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Mary A. Seipel (Clarksville, IN United States)

Your Handwriting Can Change Your Life
Your Handwriting Can Change Your Life
by Vimala Rodgers
Price: CDN$ 12.27
45 used & new from CDN$ 4.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful technology for every day , life-long use, Dec 2 2002
Implementing Vimala Rodgers's handwriting changes from 'Your Handwriting Can Change Your Life!' is the most powerful tool that I know for self-improvement. Using handwriting changes is an accelerator for anything I've done since using the Vimala alphabet, from getting my nerve up to change careers, improving my eyesight naturally, raising my goals and improving personal relationships. Currently, I'm practicing the Epsilon e and r and the figure 8 g to aid me in creating my own book.
This book is straightforward, non-threatening, lively and thorough. It covers the components of handwriting, has easy-to-follow instructions for each letter and most importantly to me, explains the personal application of each letter.

Vegetarian Meals On The Go: 101 Quick & Easy Recipes
Vegetarian Meals On The Go: 101 Quick & Easy Recipes
by Vimala Rodgers
Price: CDN$ 12.96
42 used & new from CDN$ 1.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Recipes for a Vital Life, Aug. 27 2002
Every dish I've prepared using recipes in Vimala Rodgers' newest book has been a delicious success. I started with the cholcolate brownies and 'Sara's Mexican Salad' which are both a big hit with my family's teen-agers. My refigerator now boasts a supply of dressings and dips always ready for a snack or for use in other recipes.
I intend to use every recipe in this cookbook; this will take a while because I keep finding a new favorite to make again and again. Every meal I've made using Vimala's recipes has given me increased energy and vitality.
Background nutritional information and the many recipe variations provide so much more than the 101 recipes promised in the title.
And I especially appreciate the light-hearted comments on how the recipes came to be.