Profile for JonoBono > Reviews

Content by JonoBono

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

JonoBono (Take a guess)

Friends: Season 3 (4 Discs)
Friends: Season 3 (4 Discs)
DVD ~ Jennifer Aniston
Offered by BIGe
Price: CDN$ 34.56
10 used & new from CDN$ 10.93

5.0 out of 5 stars the one with all the best ones!, Dec 4 2004
This review is from: Friends: Season 3 (4 Discs) (DVD)
This is the best Friends season ever! So I'll keep it nice and sweet...you just need to see it for yourself. So much happened this year, with the highlight being the two incredibly written, unforgettably emotional episodes where Ross and Rachel break up. just buy it...and you'll have Friends forever

How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
Price: CDN$ 16.05
75 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything We've Come to Expect from U2...and more!!!, Dec 4 2004
What can I say about this CD..it's a U2 classic. We've come to expect great things from U2 everytime they put out an album..and HTDAAB does not dissapoint. It's got everything, the rocking tunes, the beautiful ballads and everything in between. My personal favourites are "Sometimes you Can't Make It On Your Own" (# 3), "Crumbs From Your Table" (# 8), and "Original of The Species". Each part of every single song is inspirational: the lyrics, the melody. Each band member delivers, especially the frontment, The Edge, with his great guitar riffs, and Bono, with the always passionate vocals.
U2 doesn't come out with an album every year, and they've been critizised for that it the past. But take it from a real U2 fan, the wait is well worth it. Instead of producing a garbage album every year, the most artists do, U2 takes their time to make a CD that I could listen to every day (which I do) and not get bored (which I'm not). And FYI, if you're on the fence about buying this CD, do it. Take the plunge. It will, I guarantee you, be worth every penney.