Profile for Todd fan > Reviews

Content by Todd fan

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Todd fan

Portta PETDTAP Digital Coax and Optical Toslink to Analog Audio Converter
Portta PETDTAP Digital Coax and Optical Toslink to Analog Audio Converter
Offered by Gadgetzone
Price: CDN$ 11.98
27 used & new from CDN$ 11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect!, March 4 2014
I'm using this converter with my Apple TV for the audio. Easy hook-up to my amp but you will also need an optical audio cable for the conversion. A must if you do not have an optical input on your amp. Thanks Amazon!

Targus THZ045US Versavu 360 Degrees Rotating Stand Case for Apple iPad 2 Wifi/3G Model 16GB, 32GB, 64GB (Black/Blue) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by eComElectronics CA
Price: CDN$ 25.75
9 used & new from CDN$ 25.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and fashionable, Jan. 31 2014
Spend a little extra and you can have this as well. It's an old adage but you do get what you pay for.

Wn2500rp 11abgn 2.4/5ghz Wpa Wep Univ Dual Band Wifi Range Ext
Wn2500rp 11abgn 2.4/5ghz Wpa Wep Univ Dual Band Wifi Range Ext
19 used & new from CDN$ 55.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product!, Jan. 18 2014
I've been struggling to find a solution for the poor range of my Bell modem. I built a Cabin in my backyard where I have my Bell router/modem and it won't reach the house which is 60-80 feet away. My son purchased a dLink router which I connected with an ethernet cable to my Bell modem and still had a poor signal in the house. I read the review of this product and purchased it immediately. Voila, problem solved. It is a wireless extender that we set up in the house and our wifi signal is now excellent. Thanks for the easy fix!

For Lack Of Honest Work
For Lack Of Honest Work
Price: CDN$ 23.53
17 used & new from CDN$ 22.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Todd is Godd!, Jan. 22 2011
This review is from: For Lack Of Honest Work (Audio CD)
Having pretty well everything Todd has released, this live bootleg is a must have. I bought 3 bootleg albums when I was 15 years old @ $75.00 a pop back in 1976 and there are several tunes from those albums on the 3 disc compilation. The sound quality is excellent and will send chills up and down your spine.

Talk Talk 1986 Live at Montreu
Talk Talk 1986 Live at Montreu
DVD ~ Talk Talk
Price: CDN$ 18.94
6 used & new from CDN$ 18.94

5.0 out of 5 stars It's About Time!, Nov. 21 2008
From start to finish this concert is outstanding. I own 50+ concert DVD's and this one is in the top 3. A must for anyone who used to listen to Talk Talk. Easy listening at low volume and dance the night away with a little extra volume.

Utopia: Live at the Royal Oak [Import]
Utopia: Live at the Royal Oak [Import]
DVD ~ Roger Powell
Offered by Vanderbilt CA
Price: CDN$ 80.75
8 used & new from CDN$ 65.37

5.0 out of 5 stars The Wheel., Dec 24 2007
Enough said. If you know Todd, that should be enough. 1981, sound immaculate, wireless equipment(thanks Bat Out of Hell dough) and fantastic choreography. Buy it now before it becomes unavailable.

Utopia: Redux '92: Live In Japan [Import]
Utopia: Redux '92: Live In Japan [Import]
DVD ~ Utopia
Offered by M and N Media Canada
Price: CDN$ 132.43
7 used & new from CDN$ 65.20

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a no brainer, Dec 6 2007
We all know Todd is the most versatile musician on the planet, so sing and shout it, tell the world about it. I buy everything that is available on DVD that Todd has been fortunate enough to throw our way as well as all his phenomenal music he has written since 1967. If you don't own it all, you should. It's all out there to be had, just buy it and you won't be disappointed, I truly believe that.

Michael Jackson Live in Bucharest: The Dangerous Tour
Michael Jackson Live in Bucharest: The Dangerous Tour
DVD ~ Siedah Garrett
Price: CDN$ 13.98
29 used & new from CDN$ 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Mikey Live!, March 1 2007
Not being a real fan of Michael Jackson (my wife and her friends are however) and being totally objective, you will thoroughly enjoy this concert. He does lip-sync a few songs when he is dancing, so be prepared. Sound and video are excellent. Great set list and the audience participation throughout the concert will keep you fully entertained. Enjoy it!