Profile for L. Dorris > Reviews

Content by L. Dorris

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

L. Dorris

Latin American Spanish, Conversational: Learn to Speak and Understand Latin American Spanish with Pimsleur Language Programs
by Pimsleur
Edition: Audio CD
Price: CDN$ 36.99
13 used & new from CDN$ 29.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, Oct. 24 2011
I'm currently taking Spanish lessons, so these are great to practice with while driving or at home. The half hour lessons are well done and just right for me. Very likely that I will purchase the next set.

250 Best Canadian Bread Machine Baking Recipes
250 Best Canadian Bread Machine Baking Recipes
by Donna Washburn
17 used & new from CDN$ 1.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, April 9 2011
Bought this book to go with my first Sunbeam bread machine,and it's been great. Easy to follow recipes without a "gazelion" ingredients as well as some very good hints. Very nice for a newbie like me.

Sunbeam 5891-33 2-Pounds Breadmaker, White
Sunbeam 5891-33 2-Pounds Breadmaker, White
Price: CDN$ 69.98
3 used & new from CDN$ 57.94

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, April 9 2011
Very happy about my purchase. I've always wanted to make my own bread and have read lots of reviews before deciding on this machine. Being my first one I didn't want to spend too much money in case I didn't like it, however I still wanted a good machine. I have it for a month now doing 1 to 2 breads a week, and so far it's been great. It makes the house smell wonderful and at least I know what's in the bread. Even the recipes that come in the manual are good, however I also purchased 250 Best Canadian Bread Machine Baking Recipes by Donna Washburn which I find excellent and very useful.