march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno
Profile for Jason Hutton > Reviews

Content by Jason Hutton

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Jason Hutton

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Jungle Book (BD + DVD + Digital HD) [Blu-ray]
The Jungle Book (BD + DVD + Digital HD) [Blu-ray]
Price: CDN$ 34.46

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this movie. Better than the original. A masterpiece., April 28 2016
Loved this movie. Absolutely the best movie I have seen in a long time. One of the best films of 2016. Better than the original. This movie surpasses the original movie. The Jungle Book for a new generation. Two people watching this movie couldn't wait to rip this movie to pieces. I completely and strongly disagree with them. I love the new Jungle Book.

C.M.B.
C.M.B.
Offered by thebookcommunity_ca
Price: CDN$ 24.24
55 used & new from CDN$ 0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best pop albums of the 90s, April 22 2016
This review is from: C.M.B. (Audio CD)
One of my favorite albums. I love the songs All 4 Love, I wanna sex you up, I Adore Mi Amor and Thinkin Back.

Color Me Badd was one of my favorite groups in the 90s, but future albums like Time and Chance, Awakening and Now and Forever failed to capture the magic of this album.

I Will Always Love You: The Best of Whitney Houston (Deluxe Edition)
I Will Always Love You: The Best of Whitney Houston (Deluxe Edition)
Offered by Fulfillment Express CA
Price: CDN$ 16.78
47 used & new from CDN$ 8.79

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the ultimate Whitney Houston collection. All the classics are here, April 22 2016
This is the ultimate Whitney Houston collection with all the classic songs including Saving all my love for you, How Will I Know, Greatest Love of all, I wanna dance with somebody, So Emotional, I Will Always Love You, I'm Every Woman, Run To You and I'm Your Baby tonight.

This is an absolute must for every Whitney Houston fan.

The Hits 2
The Hits 2
Price: CDN$ 15.08
24 used & new from CDN$ 8.47

5.0 out of 5 stars PART TWO OF AN ESSENTIAL PRINCE COLLECTION, April 22 2016
This review is from: The Hits 2 (Audio CD)
The conclusion of an Essential collection from Prince. Little Red Corvette is the song that started it all for Prince. The epic Purple Rain is on this album and it's a beautiful song. I Would Die For You, Get off, Sexy MF and Cream are some of the best songs on the album.

This collection is a masterpiece and an absolute must for every Prince fan.

The Hits 1
The Hits 1
Price: CDN$ 27.56
27 used & new from CDN$ 8.32

5.0 out of 5 stars PART ONE OF AN ESSENTIAL COLLECTION, April 22 2016
This review is from: The Hits 1 (Audio CD)
I love this collection. My favorite songs on album: When Doves Cry and Let's Go Crazy. I love Diamonds and Pearls, Thieves in the Temple, 1999 and 7. This collection is Part 1 of an Essential collection. A collection of the best music from Prince.

Emancipation
Emancipation
Offered by Vanderbilt CA
Price: CDN$ 59.95
13 used & new from CDN$ 46.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, Magnificent and a masterpiece., April 21 2016
This review is from: Emancipation (Audio CD)
Emancipation is another brilliant album from Prince. I love the songs Betcha By Golly Wow and my favorite song on the album, The Holy River.

Prince delivers again with this three disc set. Worth the price that I paid for it.

Symbol
Symbol
Offered by Rarewaves-CA
Price: CDN$ 8.52
43 used & new from CDN$ 8.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Symbol is a great album and perhaps one of the most overlooked albums., April 21 2016
This review is from: Symbol (Audio CD)
Symbol produced songs like My Name Is Prince, Sexy MF, 7 and the Morning Papers, some of my favorite songs from the album. I love this album. Symbol proves yet again that Prince was a genius and an incredible talent.

He will be missed.

Diamonds and Pearls
Diamonds and Pearls
Price: CDN$ 8.22
35 used & new from CDN$ 3.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Diamonds and Pearls is one of the best albums from Prince., April 21 2016
This review is from: Diamonds and Pearls (Audio CD)
One of my favorite albums from Prince. Cream, Diamonds and Pearls, Gett off and Money Don't Matter 2 Night are my favorite songs from this album. This album is one of my favorites. I know some people didn't like this album, but I love this album.

This album is a classic and a hidden gem.

Purple Rain
Purple Rain
Price: CDN$ 4.99
40 used & new from CDN$ 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Prince's iconic album. A masterpiece., April 21 2016
This review is from: Purple Rain (Audio CD)
My parents bought this album for me in 1984 when I was 9 years old. I grew up listening to music from Prince. I love the songs When Doves Cry and I Would Die For. For more than 30 years, I have been listening to music from Prince. Prince was an incredible talent. It's hit me hard his deatrh today. I was completely shocked and stunned at the news. Three of my favorite singers have died in the past 10 years: Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston and Prince. There is no denying the talent and the brilliance of Prince and he was influenced and inspired by the music of Motown. I remmeber listening to Let's Go Crazy over and over again. Bryan Adams, Prince, Michael Jackson, Billy Idol, Twisted Sister, and Quiet Riot. These artists and groups started my interest in music. Prince is a one of kind artist that will be missed. Rest in Peace, Prince.

In The Heart Of The Sea [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy] (Bilingual)
In The Heart Of The Sea [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Chris Hemsworth
Price: CDN$ 29.96

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING EPIC FILM., April 18 2016
I enjoyed this movie. Visually stunning. Based on actual events. This movie showcases the events that inspired the movie, Moby Dick. Chris Hemsworth is great in this film. The best film since Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World. Ron Howard directs a masterpiece and it's too bad that this movie was overlooked at the box office. A hidden gem.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20