summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools Family
Profile for Jason Hutton > Reviews

Content by Jason Hutton

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Jason Hutton

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Essential Pearl Jam
The Essential Pearl Jam
Offered by Fulfillment Express CA
Price: CDN$ 28.77
31 used & new from CDN$ 13.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Great collection of songs, but deceptive packaging., May 31 2016
This review is from: The Essential Pearl Jam (Audio CD)
Great collection of music from a once powerful grunge band that seems lost in the 90s.

This is the same release as rearviewmirror. Deceptive packaging.

The Revenant [4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital Copy] (Bilingual)
The Revenant [4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital Copy] (Bilingual)
Price: CDN$ 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST PICTURE OF 2015., May 5 2016
One man's struggle for survival in the wilderness. This is the best movie of 2015 and should have won Best Picture. With all due respect to the Academy, they got it wrong when they awarded Best Picture to Spotlight. Spotlight failed to win any directing or acting awards. Leonardo Dicaprio nails his performance in the Revenant. Spotlight is a pretender for best pictures. Sure, it won Best Picture, but the Revenant is the best picture of 2015. The Revenant is a cinematic masterpiece and an epic film that was underappreciated by the Academy.

The Jungle Book (BD + DVD + Digital HD) [Blu-ray]
The Jungle Book (BD + DVD + Digital HD) [Blu-ray]
Price: CDN$ 35.39

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this movie. Better than the original. A masterpiece., April 28 2016
Loved this movie. Absolutely the best movie I have seen in a long time. One of the best films of 2016. Better than the original. This movie surpasses the original movie. The Jungle Book for a new generation. Two people watching this movie couldn't wait to rip this movie to pieces. I completely and strongly disagree with them. I love the new Jungle Book.

C.M.B.
C.M.B.
Offered by thebookcommunity_ca
Price: CDN$ 19.83
48 used & new from CDN$ 1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best pop albums of the 90s, April 22 2016
This review is from: C.M.B. (Audio CD)
One of my favorite albums. I love the songs All 4 Love, I wanna sex you up, I Adore Mi Amor and Thinkin Back.

Color Me Badd was one of my favorite groups in the 90s, but future albums like Time and Chance, Awakening and Now and Forever failed to capture the magic of this album.

I Will Always Love You: The Best of Whitney Houston (Deluxe Edition)
I Will Always Love You: The Best of Whitney Houston (Deluxe Edition)
Offered by Fulfillment Express CA
Price: CDN$ 18.18
56 used & new from CDN$ 7.85

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the ultimate Whitney Houston collection. All the classics are here, April 22 2016
This is the ultimate Whitney Houston collection with all the classic songs including Saving all my love for you, How Will I Know, Greatest Love of all, I wanna dance with somebody, So Emotional, I Will Always Love You, I'm Every Woman, Run To You and I'm Your Baby tonight.

This is an absolute must for every Whitney Houston fan.

The Hits 2
The Hits 2
Price: CDN$ 20.17
68 used & new from CDN$ 4.71

5.0 out of 5 stars PART TWO OF AN ESSENTIAL PRINCE COLLECTION, April 22 2016
This review is from: The Hits 2 (Audio CD)
The conclusion of an Essential collection from Prince. Little Red Corvette is the song that started it all for Prince. The epic Purple Rain is on this album and it's a beautiful song. I Would Die For You, Get off, Sexy MF and Cream are some of the best songs on the album.

This collection is a masterpiece and an absolute must for every Prince fan.

The Hits 1
The Hits 1
Price: CDN$ 17.49
66 used & new from CDN$ 5.18

5.0 out of 5 stars PART ONE OF AN ESSENTIAL COLLECTION, April 22 2016
This review is from: The Hits 1 (Audio CD)
I love this collection. My favorite songs on album: When Doves Cry and Let's Go Crazy. I love Diamonds and Pearls, Thieves in the Temple, 1999 and 7. This collection is Part 1 of an Essential collection. A collection of the best music from Prince.

Emancipation
Emancipation
Offered by Vanderbilt CA
Price: CDN$ 59.95
24 used & new from CDN$ 48.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, Magnificent and a masterpiece., April 21 2016
This review is from: Emancipation (Audio CD)
Emancipation is another brilliant album from Prince. I love the songs Betcha By Golly Wow and my favorite song on the album, The Holy River.

Prince delivers again with this three disc set. Worth the price that I paid for it.

Symbol
Symbol
Offered by Shopville Canada
Price: CDN$ 17.61
65 used & new from CDN$ 6.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Symbol is a great album and perhaps one of the most overlooked albums., April 21 2016
This review is from: Symbol (Audio CD)
Symbol produced songs like My Name Is Prince, Sexy MF, 7 and the Morning Papers, some of my favorite songs from the album. I love this album. Symbol proves yet again that Prince was a genius and an incredible talent.

He will be missed.

Diamonds and Pearls
Diamonds and Pearls
Price: CDN$ 17.48
74 used & new from CDN$ 5.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Diamonds and Pearls is one of the best albums from Prince., April 21 2016
This review is from: Diamonds and Pearls (Audio CD)
One of my favorite albums from Prince. Cream, Diamonds and Pearls, Gett off and Money Don't Matter 2 Night are my favorite songs from this album. This album is one of my favorites. I know some people didn't like this album, but I love this album.

This album is a classic and a hidden gem.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20