Profile for I heart Jake E Lee > Reviews

Content by I heart Jake E Lee

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

I heart Jake E Lee

The Road Warrior [Blu-ray]
The Road Warrior [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Mel Gibson
Price: CDN$ 11.99
17 used & new from CDN$ 7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My fave movie, June 30 2010
What make sit stand out? The crazy villains. They're presence is so strong, you find yourself hoping they'll steal the gasoline. They make bad damn good!

Gentle Rogue
Gentle Rogue
by Johanna Lindsey
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: CDN$ 6.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I used to be a huge Lindsey fan..., June 30 2010
...but not as much anymore. I only gave two stars because the heroine is totally annoying. I guess she's supposed to be written as strong and independent, so why do authors fall into the trap of writing such women as banshees you roll your eyes at? Page after page, I kept waiting for James to throw Georgina overboard so she'd drown. That's how annoying I found her. She's as bad as Lady Brenna from Fires of Winter (someone else who I wished wouldn't have come back after she found herself abducted by the vikings across the fjord). I like most of Lindsey's male heroes, but her heroines are hit and miss, and if they are a "miss," they really spoil a great story. Same with the tired plot of "I love you, no I hate you, no I love you, wait, have sex with me, no, don't have sex with me." Can't she come up with something better?

Timothy B
Timothy B

5.0 out of 5 stars The man's voice..., June 29 2010
This review is from: Timothy B (Audio CD)
What can I say? He's my fave Eagle and one of my favourite singers. It's well worth purchasing.

Die Hard / Piège de Cristal (Bilingual)
Die Hard / Piège de Cristal (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Bruce Willis
Price: CDN$ 16.98
16 used & new from CDN$ 2.22

5.0 out of 5 stars My fave out of the Die Hard series..., June 29 2010
What draws me into this movie are the villains. I enjoy a good villain and Hans Gruber is it. He almost makes you wish he'd defeat John McLain and get away with the $$$. Gotta give props to gorgeous Fritz (Hans Buhringer), along with Carl (Alexander G.). The villains are stand-outs, just as they were in The Road Warrior.

The Last Living Slut
The Last Living Slut
by Roxana Shirazi
12 used & new from CDN$ 6.04

5.0 out of 5 stars I read this in two days, June 29 2010
This review is from: The Last Living Slut (Hardcover)
It's one of those books you can't put down because you want to find out what happens next. It's a bit of a slow start when she details her life in Iran, but then quickly moves into her rock-n-roll adventures. I'm one of those rare people who actually enjoyed her memoir over Pamela Des Barres' I'm with the Band.

First Strike (Rm)
First Strike (Rm)
Price: CDN$ 22.47
20 used & new from CDN$ 15.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Great album, June 29 2010
This review is from: First Strike (Rm) (Audio CD)
I searched this one out since I love Jimi Jamison's pipes, and I wasn't disappointed. It's a good hard rock album. A nice mix of ballads, rockers and in-between.