march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store Tools Family sports
Profile for Shae K. > Reviews

Content by Shae K.
Top Reviewer Ranking: 831

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Shae K.
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Outward Hound Kyjen 22018 Ripstop Dog Life Jacket Quick Release Easy-Fit Adjustable Dog Life Preserver, Extra Small, Orange
Price: CDN$ 24.61
14 used & new from CDN$ 24.61

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a nice safety vest for your pup, Feb. 6 2016
Definitely a nice safety vest for your pup!

We went canoeing down a river this summer and we wanted a life vest for our Pom. He isn't the best swimmer so we wanted to make sure he was safe.

It fit him well and he wasn't bothered by the vest. The chin rest was a nice touch! Really good for dogs since they don't have to strain their necks so much!

Unique Natural Products 41A-1 RV Pet Odor and Stain Eliminator 24-Ounce Ready to Use
Price: CDN$ 12.26
4 used & new from CDN$ 12.26

3.0 out of 5 stars Smells pleasant. Not sure if it works particularly well ..., Feb. 6 2016
Smells pleasant.

Not sure if it works particularly well though... It definitely removed most of the stain but cat urine is particularly smelly!

Pioneer Pet Big Max Ceramic Pet Water Fountain dog and cat 128 oz. (White)
Pioneer Pet Big Max Ceramic Pet Water Fountain dog and cat 128 oz. (White)
Offered by Aniluxe
Price: CDN$ 95.99
7 used & new from CDN$ 95.99

5.0 out of 5 stars so I am very happy! It is also very easy to clean, Feb. 6 2016
I have two cats with urinary issues. Even though they're fed a moisture-rich diet, I still felt that they weren't drinking enough. After searching high and low for a ceramic pet fountain that wouldn't be very loud (family members are very sensitive to noise -- we didn't even want to hear the trickling sound from the other models), we finally splurged on this item.

It's expensive, but I am noticing my cats drinking SO much more often, so I am very happy! It is also very easy to clean, and heavy enough that they don't knock the bowl around if they end up with a case of zoomies nearby.

In terms of noise? Practically silent. Definitely quieter than a fridge so we don't notice the noise. You do have to fill it often if you have multiple pets and if you have a dry home like us, but the fact that there is no trickling noise from the water makes me very happy!

100% recommend for people who have cats. My dog likes it too but he's never been picky about where he drinks his water from ;)

YogaRat MatPak Yoga Bag, Camo Green
YogaRat MatPak Yoga Bag, Camo Green
Price: CDN$ 49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very roomy!, Oct. 21 2015
Just received the bag... it is huge! I am happy. I needed a mat bag that could fit an extra change of clothing with winter around the corner. This one fits the bill!

It comes with two straps, so you can wear it backpack style. I find this sooo much better than my cross body Lululemon bag.

Plenty of room. I have my Camelbak Podium water bottle, a hand towel, a mat towel, my wallet, and my Lulu 8mm mat with tons of room to spare!

The cloth could be of better material -- it's a bit thin, and all the hardware is plastic with the exception of the zippers... so we'll see if it lasts.

The Handy House Stainless Steel Drinking Straws- Set of 4 with Cleaner
The Handy House Stainless Steel Drinking Straws- Set of 4 with Cleaner
Offered by The Handy House
Price: CDN$ 11.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 20 2015
Love these. Easy to clean and I am happy that they are eco-friendly!

Critical Cycles Classic Commuter Bike and Skate Helmet, Small/Medium, Matte White
Price: CDN$ 33.24
2 used & new from CDN$ 33.24

1.0 out of 5 stars While advertised as being suitable for people with up to ..., July 20 2015
While advertised as being suitable for people with up to 22" head circumference, it is NOT suitable for any head larger than 21"!! Also not for people who have wider but shorter skulls (like Asian head shapes)!

Misfit Wearables Shine - Activity and Sleep Monitor, Retail Packaging (Jet)
Misfit Wearables Shine - Activity and Sleep Monitor, Retail Packaging (Jet)
Price: CDN$ 59.99
21 used & new from CDN$ 59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty and functional., May 11 2015
This activity tracker is a great option for anyone who is active (but not an athlete) and wants something pretty.

I received this activity tracker as a gift during Christmas. I've been using it for several months and I love it, but it has some caveats.

Pros:
- Beautiful design
- Tracks sleep very accurately
- Automatically tracks what type of activity you are doing (walking, running, sleeping, etc.)
- Has an option to manually mark when you are about to start a new activity
- Tells time to the nearest 5 mins
- Waterproof!! Seriously! I clean my fish tanks without having to worry about it breaking.
- Long lasting battery -- with heavy usage I had to replace it just last week.

Cons:
- MAKE SURE TO WEAR THE TRACKER ON THE OUTSIDE OF YOUR WRIST!! Do NOT wear it on the inside of your wrist -- the movement of your wrist WILL pop your expensive tracker out of the strap and you will lose it! I "lost" my tracker multiple times wearing it like this but since wearing it the "proper" way it has not popped out of its strap.
- The metal parts (not the paint) can get banged up kind of easily -- if you do any rough work with your tracker, be careful. I dropped my tracker into my fish tank and one of the edges got scratched up by the gravel.
- My sister had difficulty even getting her tracker opened and scratched up the back. This seems to be a known problem. The Shine we exchanged it for did not have this issue, however.
- It will NOT track your activity if you are keeping your arms steady (if you wear it on your wrist) -- an example is when you are driving a shopping cart while you go grocery shopping. Mine barely counted the amount of steps.
- The interface on the new iPhone app is kind of annoying to read. I wish I could get more detailed info on every hour/minute but it's not a deal breaker.

Overall I am very happy with my gift. Would recommend to others!

Klassics 10k White Gold Endless Hoop Earrings, (0.55" Diameter)
Klassics 10k White Gold Endless Hoop Earrings, (0.55" Diameter)
Price: CDN$ 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wear 'em and forget about 'em!, Feb. 23 2015
These are perfect! Exactly what I was looking for. I wanted something simple and understated that I could keep on and forget about. Very comfortable and I'm happy that it's gold so it doesn't give me any allergic reactions!

Ukulele Soprano Kala KA-PSS Pineapple Pineapple Mahogany
Ukulele Soprano Kala KA-PSS Pineapple Pineapple Mahogany
Offered by CanAm4Life
Price: CDN$ 127.38
5 used & new from CDN$ 127.38

5.0 out of 5 stars The sound is great, and it came with great strings, Feb. 13 2015
Cutest uke ever!

This is my first uke. I have only ever placed the guitar in terms of stringed instruments, but I decided to purchase a beginner friendly uke to mess around.

The sound is great, and it came with great strings!

I only wish it came with a soft carrying case (at least), but for the price you get an adorable uke with great sound :)

Outward Hound Kyjen 21006 PoochPouch Backpack Backpack Carrier Dog Carrier BackPack For Dogs Adjustable Carrier, Grey
Price: CDN$ 58.99
14 used & new from CDN$ 56.04

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for very small dogs, Jan. 5 2015
This is a great, lightweight carrier for trips around town/outdoor adventures. I use it to take my dog on public transportation + when I go cycling. It's very breathable so it's great for warmer months, especially if you have a dog who will overheat easily (like mine!).

I would say that the maximum weight for this backpack is actually 8-9 lbs. The weight is not so much the issue, but more the matter of the length/height of your dog. My dog is only 7 lbs but he is quite long/tall, and while he can lie down comfortably and sit (for the most part) comfortably, when I zip up the top completely, his head hits the top. Base of neck to the base of the tail, he is about 11.5 inches.

The pockets are very small -- you can only fit your keys, some poop bags, and a wallet. No room for a water bottle, which means you have to stick it in the backpack with your dog... which makes it very uncomfortable for him.

At any rate, for the price, I am very happy with the product! I have used this carrier very often ever since my initial purchase this summer. It is well made and sturdy!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5