march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry
Profile for M. Belvadi > Reviews

Content by M. Belvadi

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

M. Belvadi (Florissant, MO United States)

Page: 1 | 2
MIU COLOR® Delicates Laundry Wash Bag with Zipper Closure for Bras, Panties, Hosiery and All Delicates, 3 Pack
Offered by KKSTAR CA
Price: CDN$ 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tight mesh, Feb. 27 2016
I bought these to wash non-underwire bras in. My previous bags had holes so large the bra hooks would get caught in them. But not these - these are a very nice tight mesh, no problems for my bra hooks. They also don't get easily twisted around in my front-loading washer the way the cheaper ones did.

Isotoner Women's Contourstep Clog Slippers, Navy, Large/8.5-9 M US
Isotoner Women's Contourstep Clog Slippers, Navy, Large/8.5-9 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars very comfy, Feb. 27 2016
Just slightly snug if I have socks on, but loosens up quickly. Very comfy, cushiony sole.

OxyLED T-03 Super Bright Wireless Motion Sensing LED Wall Light for Pathway / Staircase / Step / Garden / Yard / Wall / Drive Way
Offered by Hisgadget Canada
Price: Click here to see our price
2 used & new from CDN$ 21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to auto-light stairs in a dark house, Feb. 27 2016
I mounted mine at the top of a small staircase that's at a relatively dark part of my house. I mounted it at knee level. I find it works very well, picking up my motion just as I approach the bottom as well as the top of the stairs, in time to illuminate them for safety.

Brother MFCL2740DW Wireless Monochrome 4-in-1
Brother MFCL2740DW Wireless Monochrome 4-in-1
Price: CDN$ 279.96
26 used & new from CDN$ 235.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice for price range, Feb. 27 2016
Had absolutely no trouble getting both the print and scan functions working both wired and wirelessly with my Windows 10 and 7 computers.
It does draw a bit of extra power when I wake it from sleep, which causes my UPS to beep alarmingly for just a moment, so probably best not to have it on a UPS.
Quality of prints, scans, ADF, overall moving parts seems excellent. Scan software is acceptable, although it doesn't really warn you not to "preview" if you use the ADF, because then you have to re-feed the document for the final scan - the first time I assumed it held onto the image and got a blank page for my trouble.

Now Foods: Pure Erythritol Crystallinem, 2.5 lb
Now Foods: Pure Erythritol Crystallinem, 2.5 lb
Offered by LuckyVitamin CA
Price: CDN$ 22.76
7 used & new from CDN$ 17.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Prompt shipping, tastes fine, slow to dissolve in cold liquid, Feb. 27 2016
Seller shipped exactly as promised, arrived at the earlier end of the expected range. This is my first time buying this substance, and did so based on a recommendation from a nutritionist I read online that it was the best of the 'artificial' sweetener options. It does taste good, but the grains are so large that they don't dissolve as quickly as I'd like in a cold beverage but sink to the bottom. But that's just the nature of it, so I won't detract a star for it.

Dremel Nail Grooming Kit
Dremel Nail Grooming Kit
Price: CDN$ 39.57
10 used & new from CDN$ 36.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Also great for my own fingernails and surprisingly, July 28 2015
Much faster and less traumatic for my dog than traditional clippers. Also great for my own fingernails and surprisingly, it's a fantastic way to remove/smoothen really thick heel callouses - the kinds that crack and are so rough they tear holes in the bottoms of your socks.

Men Leather Alloy Automatic Buckle Waist Belt - Black (R3-130CM)
Men Leather Alloy Automatic Buckle Waist Belt - Black (R3-130CM)
Offered by SMARTSTARCA
Price: CDN$ 53.92
2 used & new from CDN$ 26.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, mechanism works perfectly, May 25 2015
Looks great, mechanism works perfectly. I'm a 46" waist and this one only just barely fits, so take the "suggest waist" seriously rather than look at the overall length number.

Black Pvc Rubber Pin Backs Pack Of 50
Black Pvc Rubber Pin Backs Pack Of 50
Offered by Surplus Nation
Price: CDN$ 7.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tight grip on my current pin posts - three ..., Nov. 3 2014
Good tight grip on my current pin posts - three different kinds. Soft and without edges that could snag my sweaters.

Beadalon 49 Bright .015in 30ft
Beadalon 49 Bright .015in 30ft
Offered by Micro-Tools-CA
Price: CDN$ 26.85
4 used & new from CDN$ 26.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Not very bright but otherwise exactly as I expected, ..., Nov. 3 2014
Not very bright but otherwise exactly as I expected, strong yet flexible and thin enough to loop through my smallest crimp beads.

Kingwin USI-2535 USB 2.0 to SATA and IDE Adapter for 2.5-Inch and 3.5-Inch Hard Drive with One Touch Back-Up
Price: CDN$ 23.99
8 used & new from CDN$ 22.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as described, May 19 2014
I found it a bit difficult to attach one of the connectors, took more strength than I have, but then everything was just fine. I'm using it with SATA drives, haven't tried the software or OTB feature yet.

Page: 1 | 2