Profile for M. Belvadi > Reviews

Content by M. Belvadi

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

M. Belvadi (Florissant, MO United States)

Black Pvc Rubber Pin Backs Pack Of 50
Black Pvc Rubber Pin Backs Pack Of 50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tight grip on my current pin posts - three ..., Nov. 3 2014
Good tight grip on my current pin posts - three different kinds. Soft and without edges that could snag my sweaters.

Beadalon 49 Bright .015in 30ft
Beadalon 49 Bright .015in 30ft

5.0 out of 5 stars Not very bright but otherwise exactly as I expected, ..., Nov. 3 2014
Not very bright but otherwise exactly as I expected, strong yet flexible and thin enough to loop through my smallest crimp beads.

Kingwin USI-2535 USB 2.0 to SATA and IDE Adapter for 2.5-Inch and 3.5-Inch Hard Drive with One Touch Back-Up
Price: CDN$ 17.99
9 used & new from CDN$ 17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as described, May 19 2014
I found it a bit difficult to attach one of the connectors, took more strength than I have, but then everything was just fine. I'm using it with SATA drives, haven't tried the software or OTB feature yet.

Olympus Trooper 10x50 DPS 1 Binocular (Black)
Olympus Trooper 10x50 DPS 1 Binocular (Black)
Offered by WOA
Price: CDN$ 121.19
10 used & new from CDN$ 105.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed for African safari tourism, Jan. 27 2012
I am a total newbie to binoculars but wanted a good pair for a "trip of a lifetime" African safari. After researching to understand what the various numbers mean, I chose these and was not disappointed. The safari tour guide even borrowed mine a couple of times when trying to spot wildlife for us. Also a factor for me was that I wear pretty strong eyeglasses (nearsighted) and these had the whatever-it-is-depth that eyepieces need to work with eyeglasses (some binoculars don't). We were never out at night so I can only speak to daylight use, but they were strong and sharp and easy to focus.

3 Pk USA to UK Converter travel Plug Adapter 2 - 3 Pin
3 Pk USA to UK Converter travel Plug Adapter 2 - 3 Pin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for simple adapters, Jan. 27 2012
We bought these for a safari trip in Uganda/Kenya for all our camera, laptop etc recharging and they were perfect for that. Make sure your devices can already handle 240v because these only convert the plug shape - they do not alter the current at all. But we found that all our equipment's power adapters were 240v compatible so these saved us from having to lug around much heavier power converters. It's definitely worth having as many as you have devices that you might want to recharge. Tip for travellers - I'd recommend that you either bring a small power strip with you or at least ask for one at the hotel - we never had enough outlets in our rooms for all of the devices we needed to charge overnight.

12 Rare Earth NdFeB Neodymium Round Magnets 3/8" 9/16"
12 Rare Earth NdFeB Neodymium Round Magnets 3/8" 9/16"
Offered by FindingKing
Price: CDN$ 38.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price for great magnets, Jan. 27 2012
If you haven't tried a neodymium magnet before, these things are STRONG. As in, it takes a lot of strength just to separate these small discs from each other, so try hard to avoid letting them jump to each other when you open the package (they come in the usual annoying clamshell, separated into four corners but as you cut open the package they will tend to jump towards each other at the center so be ready to prevent that). If you're going to put them on a metal surface like your refrigerator, even temporarily until you figure out what you plan to do with them, at least stick a piece of paper under them to help you pry it off when you need it.

Craft Hobby Neodymium Rare Earth Super Magnets 1/2 x 1/8 in. (12x3mm) (6 Pieces)
Offered by Victorian Minion
Price: CDN$ 6.60
3 used & new from CDN$ 6.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivered as described, Jan. 27 2012
If you haven't tried a neodymium magnet before, these things are STRONG. As in, it takes a lot of strength just to separate these small discs from each other, so try hard to avoid letting them jump to each other when you open the package, and if you're going to put them on a metal surface like your refrigerator, even temporarily until you figure out what you plan to do with them, at least stick a piece of paper under them to help you pry it off when you need it.