Profile for Stella Carrier > Reviews

Content by Stella Carrier
Top Reviewer Ranking: 114

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Stella Carrier "luckywoman2078"
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30
Sirens (Deluxe)
Sirens (Deluxe)
Price: CDN$ 23.79
34 used & new from CDN$ 9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Found out about through elitedaily e-mail newsletter, Dec 18 2014
Ce commentaire est de: Sirens (Deluxe) (Audio CD)
I admit that I was still unsure about getting the sirens by gorgon city even after reading about them featured at a party for Virgin airlines. However, I had the chance to hear some of gorgon city’s music on iheartradio, which convinced me to purchase this cd on October 30 2014 for a good price. Sirens by gorgon city has a club music meets house type of music that blends seamlessly together. Many of the songs are shocking yet novel such as imagination, ready for your love, unmissable, and ftpa.

Now That's What I Call Country 7
Now That's What I Call Country 7
Price: CDN$ 16.85
30 used & new from CDN$ 8.80

5.0 out of 5 stars 2014 country collection, Dec 18 2014
I purchased this collection on October 14, 2014.now that’s what I call country 7 combines the different elements of country songs with vARious topics such As love, summertime, And what someone wAnts in A relationship such as on track 4. Luke byran, darious rucker, florida Georgia line, lady antebellum, brad paisley, carrie underwood, keith urban, and Miranda lambert are some of the multiple country artists features on now that’s what I call country vol. 7.

Bringing Back The Sunshine
Bringing Back The Sunshine
Price: CDN$ 10.00
31 used & new from CDN$ 6.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Sunny BlAke Shelton, Dec 18 2014
Ce commentaire est de: Bringing Back The Sunshine (Audio CD)
I Admit that if first heard snippets of blAke sheltons new music of neon lights At my job And decided to eventually go with purchasing the cd there, especially due to previously enjoying his 2012 And 2013 cds- he Also gives A good concert performance. Bringhing bAck the sunshine, just south of heaven, lonely tonight feat. Ashley Monroe, And buzzin feat. rAe lynn Are some of the multiple songs on bringing back the sunshine by blake shelton that touch on the complexities of love And life.

747 (Deluxe)
747 (Deluxe)
Price: CDN$ 15.99
40 used & new from CDN$ 10.39

5.0 out of 5 stars AirplAne Inspired?, Dec 18 2014
Ce commentaire est de: 747 (Deluxe) (Audio CD)
I originally purchased this collection on October 14, 2014. 747 by Lady Antebellum is A great cd to the point where it is tricky for me to nArrow down my perspective of my fAvorite songs on this cd. However, the songs 747, bArtender, long stretch of love, And one great mystery Are some of the multiple songs on this cd that symbolize being in the scenArios of relAtionships while hAving A heart of gold. 747 by lAdy Antebellum is Also good for those who Are open to listening to uplifting country music.

Now 52: That's What I Call Music
Now 52: That's What I Call Music
Price: CDN$ 18.90
24 used & new from CDN$ 15.63

5.0 out of 5 stars A Strong now collection, Dec 18 2014
I wAs pleasantly delighted to see now that’s what I cALl music 52 At my job And to be Able to buy it (Around 1-2 months Ago). This is A 21 song set collection by mANy of todAy’s popular Artists performing some mAgnificent songs Across different music genres. For instance, jAson ALdeAn represents country for burning it down, kieszA for club dAnce in hideAwAy, one republic for gospel/dAnce mAshup for love runs out, pitbull feat. John ryAn representing beach pop/dAnce in fireball, kAty perry etc. There Are mAny more fun songs by other tAlented Artists on this cd that will AppeAl to A vAst crowd.

Neon Future I
Neon Future I
Price: CDN$ 12.98
29 used & new from CDN$ 7.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Autumn 2014 Effort From Steve Aoki, Dec 18 2014
Ce commentaire est de: Neon Future I (Audio CD)
I found out About the 2014 music release of steve Aoki After hearing his Delirious Boneless song on iheARtrAdio(feat, Chris lAke, tujAmo, kid ink on the cd version). Neon future 1 by steve Aoki sounds like something that could be played At A pArty And includes collAborAtions with some of the following musiciAns; bAck to eArth (fAll out boy), born to get wild (will.iAm),Rage The night AwAy (wAckA wAckA flame), And free the mAdness (mAchine gun Kelly), Are Among the multiple pArty songs featured on Neon Future by steve aoki .

Sound Of A Woman
Sound Of A Woman
Price: CDN$ 12.98
43 used & new from CDN$ 8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars kieszA’s heartfelt music effort, Dec 18 2014
Ce commentaire est de: Sound Of A Woman (Audio CD)
I wAs initially introduced to kieszA After seeing her hideaway song featured on the british music chArts Around the mArch/April 2014 timefrAme. I then wAs curious to check out more of kieszA’s music After hearing And enjoying giant in my heart. I finalized my purchase of A sound of A woman by kieszA on October 30 2014 After Also getting to hear some of her music on iheArtrAdio. Sound of A woman to me embodies the music quAlities of A woman experiencing the ups And downs of being in love especially with such cAtchy tunes As deep, my piano, And the well known hideaway And giant of my heart. Sound of A woman by kieszA is best for those who Are open to listening to music that combines elements of pop, dAncehAll, dAnce, And hints of r&b.

Victoria Beckham
Victoria Beckham
Offered by Mega Media CA
Price: CDN$ 14.72
39 used & new from CDN$ 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars beckhAm’s musicAL effort, Dec 18 2014
Ce commentaire est de: Victoria Beckham (Audio CD)
I purchased victoriA beckhAm by victoriA beckhAm on September 28 2014 After hearing her song A mind of its own on iheArtrAdio. This cd is ActuAlly pretty good And I Also hAppen to like midnight fANtAsy. This cd is best for those who Are open to listening to pop music with some moments of r&b And dANce.

Fifth Chapter
Fifth Chapter
Price: CDN$ 30.71
21 used & new from CDN$ 16.79

5.0 out of 5 stars 2014 Scooter, Dec 18 2014
Ce commentaire est de: Fifth Chapter (Audio CD)
I purchased this from AmAzon us on October 11, 2014. Fifth ChApter by Scooter contains peppy club hits that Are Also good for pArty gAtherings. TodAy, RAdiAte, And king of the lAnd reflect the feel good type of music on the fifth chapter by scooter. Fifth chapter is perfect to own if you Are fAMiliAr with Any of Scooter’s previous songs And/or like hArd club/trance music.

Beautiful Creatures / Sublimes Créatures (Bilingual)
Beautiful Creatures / Sublimes Créatures (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Alden Ehrenreich
Price: CDN$ 9.49
10 used & new from CDN$ 4.51

5.0 out of 5 stars MysticAl CreAtures, Dec 18 2014
I Am lucky to hAve obtained this BeAUtiful creAtures dvd At my wAlmArt job As A holiday promotion that cost me less thAn two dollARs. The BeAutiful CreAtures movie centers Around A teenAge girl by the nAme of lenA duchAnes who hAs strong supernatural Abilities that Also put her At odds And As A social misfit Among other men And women in her new community. Another teenAge boy by the nAme of EthAn WAte sees the beauty in lenA And fAlls in love with her even with his knowledge of her being considered A social pAriAh. She inherited her Abilities to be A powerful witch within her fAMily And that sAme mAgic hAs the potential to become destructive when her Anger is provoked by others. There Are pop culture nods within the movie in regArds to referencing the movie titanic, leonArdo dicAprio, And kAte winslet. However, I Also enjoyed hearing the healing quote by one of the Actresses in the movie mentioning that God gives us what we cAn hAndle even if we don’t believe it ourselves. I think ViolA Davis wAs the one who wAs the Actress who mentioned that quote in the movie-About god giving us what we cAn hAndle even if we don’t believe it ourselves. However, that quote wAs A healing bAlm to my eArs As well as my soul/spirit And something that I definitely needed to be reminded of At that moment. The great gAtsby movie trailer, icons book trAiler by mArgAret stohl, And jAck the giant slayer movie trailer Are Among some of the feAtures of this dvd.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30