Profile for Stella Carrier > Reviews

Content by Stella Carrier
Top Reviewer Ranking: 85

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Stella Carrier "luckywoman2078"

DVD ~ Kristin Chenoweth
Price: CDN$ 11.98
19 used & new from CDN$ 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Twelve Residents Of ChristmAs, Dec 18 2014
This review is from: 12 Men of Christmas (DVD)
The 12 Men of ChristmAs centers Around A woman nAmed e.j. bAxter (Kristin Chenoweth) who greatly enjoys her job As A public relAtions specialist And lives in New York. It becomes clear At the beginning of the movie, it is obvious that bAxter originally plAnned on continuing to live her life As A New York publicist. However, her life chAnges when she goes to her office ChristmAs pArty And lAter tries her best to be Able to stay in New York And continue working As A publicist. However, she finds out that her former boss used her professional power to keep her from getting Another public relAtions job in New York. Watching this movie mAde me feel better because I originally hAd my heart set on permanently living in the Washington D.C. AReA, And I’m now reluctantly coming to terms with hAving to plan on eventual move within the next 28 months-At the lAtest. However, bAxter is nAturAlly determined to continue to live on her own And thinks outside the box by reluctantly moving to MontAnA. I sAy reluctantly because Baxter is even shown expressing how she would hAve preferred to stay in new York. The following Are some of the feAtures that come with the dvd of 12 men of christmAs; trailer for glee, how I met your mother season 5 dvd, And bones dvd. One of the other extrAs is A create your own 12 men of christmAs cAlendAr.

X-Men: Days of Future Past (Bilingual)
X-Men: Days of Future Past (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Hugh Jackman
Price: CDN$ 10.99
15 used & new from CDN$ 9.30

5.0 out of 5 stars TrAveling Back In Time, Dec 18 2014
I Admit that I bought this dvd of X-men Days of Future pAst on October 14, 2014 After wAnting to wAtch And understand the Magneto character. I took A fun quiz on the helloquizzydotcom website bAck in FebruAry 2014 As A wAY to uncover my true nAture without fully realizing that I wAs ActuAlly tAking A quiz centered Around which superhero mirrors your true nAture. imagine my surprise when I got the result As Magneto being the superhero who mAtches my true secret nAture . I told my husband who did not hesitate to remind me that he loves me but that he cAN eAsily see why my quiz profile Answers mAtched that of MAgneto. In my husbAnd’s defense, he knows me better thAn even my own fAmily members And hAs seen All sides of me that I reluctantly Admit that I cArefully hide from the online And offline public (for good reAsons). Anyhow, please know that I do feel that mAny of the Actors And Actresses of the All stAr cAst contributed in A strong wAY to X-men Days of Future pAst. However, the plot of the chArActers hAving to travel in the pAst helped me to further understand And enjoy MichAel FAssbender’s portrayal As MAgneto And yet Also feeling sympathy for the character that Jennifer lAwrence portrayed As Raven DArkholme/Mystique. There Are Also A lot of Action scenes that Are set near And in the white house And it wAs nice to see All of the chArActers uniting together As A team in the movie, even when it is AppArent that some hold ulterior motives. For some reason, there is Also strength displayed when the chArActers combine their powers to mAke trAveling bAck in time possible. Hugh jAckmAn, Patrick StewArt, iAn Mckellen, jAmes mcAvoy, hAlle Berry, NicholAs Hoult, Kelsey GrAmmer, AnnA pAquin, Ellen pAge, And Peter DinklAge Are Among some of the multiple Actors/Actresses in X-men Days of Future Past,

Care Bears: 4 Feature Set (Adventures in Care-a-Lot / Kingdom of Caring / Festival of Fun / Magical Adventures)
Price: CDN$ 11.99
8 used & new from CDN$ 5.97

5.0 out of 5 stars hAppy And uplifting cARtoons, Dec 18 2014
The CARe BeARs Four FeAture set feAture 352 running minutes of cArtoons that will AppeAl to mAny people. I enjoyed the FestivAL of Fun feature. However, the Adventures in Care A lot, kingdom of Caring, And mAgicAl Adventures will Also contain episodes that will Also AppeAl to vArious people/Age groups. Obviously, this set is great for kids. However, these cArtoons And vArious movies Are helping to stoke my creativity.

Care Bears: Totally Sweet Adventures [Import]
Care Bears: Totally Sweet Adventures [Import]
Price: CDN$ 11.25
23 used & new from CDN$ 6.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheery Episodes, Dec 18 2014
Care BeARs totally Sweet Adventures set is listed to hAve ApproximAtely 88 minutes of cAre bear episodes/cArtoons. The episodes feature heartwarming lessons. For instance, one of the episodes feature the cARe beARs hAving A contest to see who bAkes the most delicious treATs. The positive underlying lesson in that episode AppeArs to be About doing stuff with confidence that your doing your best.

The Venture Bros.: Complete Season Five [Import]
The Venture Bros.: Complete Season Five [Import]
DVD ~ Various
Price: CDN$ 23.56
19 used & new from CDN$ 21.74

5.0 out of 5 stars ContinuAtion of fun Adventures, Dec 18 2014
I unintentionally stumbled Across the dvd of The Venture Bros. SeAson 5 by Jackson Publick & Doc Hammer when looking for Another dvd for my husband. I ended up purchasing this show because he enjoys wAtching the venture bros. There Are ten cAtchy episodes And special feAtures. There wAs A pretty silly but good episode of two of the chArActers mentioning how they started A music bAnd together And pArody music video cAlled Jacket, which my husband surprised me by rANdomly singing the episode briefly during one of our outings together. Obviously, I’m guessing my husbAnd’s fAvorite episode must be from the lAdle to the grAve; the story of shallow gravy. As for me, I liked that they briefly re-introduced the mysterious mAn character cheering when he sAw the monARch’s wife wAs being offered A promotion, And the scary but thought provoking episode of WhAt Color is your cleANsuit.

Barbie As Rapunzel (Bilingual)
Barbie As Rapunzel (Bilingual)
Price: CDN$ 6.88
33 used & new from CDN$ 5.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Colorful discovery At my job, Dec 18 2014
I obtained this movie from my job for just five dollArs. yes I understand that this movie bArbie As rApunzel is ActuAlly for kids. However, this is Also A good movie for All Ages to wAtch for stimulating And/or increasing creativity. This bright And lively cArtoon stArs Around bArbie coming to terms with what to do when she finds out that not everything is At wAs initially APpeARed, especially when it comes to what her guardian told her. The bAck of the dvd lists some of the following stArs And companies connected to the bArbie As rApunzel dvd; AnjelicA Houston As gothel, cree summer As Penelope, A song performed by sAmANthA mumbA And music from the London symphony orchestra. The concept of love And imagination Are listed to be central to Barbie As Rapunzel. The following bonuses Are Also included in bArbie As rApunzel; trAilers for the films bArbies A fAiry secret, bArbie A fAshion fAIrytAle, curious georgetv series, nAnny mcphee returns, And despicable me. Uplifting songs Are included such As constant As the stArs Above, wish upon A stAr, And the feAtures of multiple musiciAns. There is Also A bonus feature of AN Artist who mAkes A successful living As An Artist, AmAndA DunbAr who wAs 19 At the time of the 2010 dvd release. AmAndA dunbAr expresses the positive feeling that she obviously likes mAking A living As A pAiter And that she never thought that she would grow up to pAint. Watching this helped me realize that I Also felt guided to get this for A younger sister who hAs A serious interest in pursuing A cAReer As An Artist. Of course, I wAnt for her to Accomplish her dreAms And feel guided to Also shARe this story with her , it is A good thing that I took down some more notes on AmAndA dunbAr;s interview in my notebook. i especially sAY this because both AmAndA dunbAr And one of my younger sisters wAnting to seriously pursue this cAreer Are About the sAme Age. Barbie As rApunzel Also includes A fun bonus feature of A gAme that Allows the viewer to mAtch vArious historical pAintings that Are in A cAstle scene. A few of the fAmous pAintings referenced in the bonus feature gAme; The Garden of love by peter pAul rebeuns, the fortune teller pAinting, And some Artists mentioned such As leonArdo dAvinci, sophonisbA AnguscioloA, And SAndrA Botticelli.

The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
by Joseph Murphy
Price: CDN$ 3.71
21 used & new from CDN$ 1.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Subconscious loA, Dec 18 2014
the power of your subconscious mind by joseph murphy wAs revised by iAn mcmAhon. Details that Are included in this book Are the miracle working power of your subconscious mind, obstAcles And impediments on the pAthwAys to success, And money is A symbol.

Debt Is Slavery: And 9 Other Things I Wish My Day Had Taught Me about Money
Debt Is Slavery: And 9 Other Things I Wish My Day Had Taught Me about Money
by Michael Mihalik
Price: CDN$ 17.38
27 used & new from CDN$ 7.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Guide To FinAnciAl Freedom?, Dec 18 2014
Debt is slavery And 9 other things I wish my dAd tAUght me About money by michAel mihAlik shAres the vArious ideAs that the Author learned Along his journey on breaking free to financial freedom. For instance, the Author includes information such As income producing Assets As compared to income consuming Assets, eArning money without spending time, And sAving At least fifty percent of your sAlAry. I humbly Admit that I hAve been told to do this one thing before, which is sAve At least fifty percent of my sAlAry when I eAsily had the chAnce. Obviously I wish that I could turn bAck time when my husband And I eAsily And legally generated At least four thousand dollARs a month After tAxes, yet I do not feel obligated to shAre what I eArn right now, Although I’m thankful for my job, however my best bet now is to proactively get to the point where I cAN do the sAving of fifty percent of my income eAch month. I sAY this especially because I hAve Also enjoyed the good fortune of being Able to mAke enough to pAy nine months of rent At once And still hAve money left over for my monthly expenses. Obviously,one cAN glean from my review the mAjor bullet points that the Author is getting At in the informative book cALled debt is slavery And 9 other things that I wish my dAd tAUght me About money by michAel mihALik.

Guide to Licking and Sucking - How to Impress Him with the Best Blowjob - The Best Illustrated Guide to Oral Sex - The Ultimate Techniques Revealed: A
by Jean-Claude Carvill
Price: CDN$ 16.06
14 used & new from CDN$ 16.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Shocking yet detailed book, Dec 18 2014
Realistically, I can’t blame even my critics for laughing at me reviewing this book, but it is too informative of a guide to keep completely secret. The book Guide To Licking and Sucking-How To Impress Him With the best blowjob-the best illustrated guide to oral sex –the ultimate techniques revealed by jean-claude carvill is part novel and part informative guide. For instance, information is written through a novel of a woman, who works as a nurse, who takes care of some of her male patients in an ‘unconventional way’. Details are also shared on the various ideas and ways to please a man.

Ride 'em Cowgirl!: Sex Position Secrets for Better Bucking
Ride 'em Cowgirl!: Sex Position Secrets for Better Bucking
by Sadie Allison
Price: CDN$ 19.08
45 used & new from CDN$ 1.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Daring Yet Detail Packed Book, Dec 18 2014
The book Ride Em Cowgirl; Sex positions for better bucking by dr. Sadie Allison is written by a woman that is titled America’s pleasure coach on the front of the book. However, the book is also listed to be an independent publisher Award winner on best sexuality, with a hilarious endorsement from Sue Johnson of Tv’s Talk Sex as being quoted to say ‘yee haw.’ My dear husband is also open-minded but he even playfully laughed at me when he saw me with this book. This because obviously in his defense the book is packed with multiple pictures showing couples in different intimate positions. however, the book is packed with information explaining how to try the positions and there are even sections for pregnant females and voluptuous women. This book packed lots of strong information for a reasonable price.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30