Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Cyber Monday Deals Week in Home & Kitchen Black Friday Deals Week in Music Kindle SGG Tools
Profile for Stella Carrier > Reviews

Content by Stella Carrier
Top Reviewer Ranking: 137

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Stella Carrier "luckywoman2078"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The E.N.D. (Energy Never Dies)
The E.N.D. (Energy Never Dies)
Price: CDN$ 7.99
67 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars 2008/2009 Black Eyed Peas, Nov. 6 2015
The music collection of The E.N.D. (Energy Never Dies) by The Black Eyed Peas contains a strong blend of electronic, dance, and pop hits with such tunes as Boom Boom Pow, Rock That Body, and Imma Be (in addition to the song Meet Me Halfway). A good mix for those who like dance and/or pop music from the early 2000’s era (2000-2010).

My Mom's New Boyfriend (Bilingual) [Import]
My Mom's New Boyfriend (Bilingual) [Import]
DVD ~ Tom Adams
Price: CDN$ 13.26
26 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars How Weight Loss Changes A Woman and Those Around Her, Nov. 6 2015
My Mom’s New Boyfriend centers around how both the life of a woman and her son change in a span of just a few years. Henry Durand (Colin Hanks) eventually joins the FBI and becomes shocked when he does not recognize his mother Martha Durand (Meg Ryan) who completely changed on both the outside as well as the inside once she lost a significant amount of weight. With her thinner body and increased self-confidence, Martha Duran decides to now call herself Marty and has an improved outlook on life. Marty (Meg Ryan) is enjoying considerable good luck in good fortune in her love life via attracting multiple suitors (including an Italian chef and a young college student) since losing weight. Marty is even enjoying an auspicious/affluent lifestyle in her financial life due to shrewd investments she made with her money in the stock market. Both her son Henry Durand and his fiancée Emily Lott (Selma Blair) are fascinated by Marty’s new outlook. However, Henry Durand becomes concerned for his mother once Tommy Lucero (Antonio Banderas) enters her life. Both Marty and Tommy Lucero mutually fall in love with each other, but Marty’s son Henry does have reason to be concerned for his mother. One scriptwriting element that I enjoy about the film My Mom’s New Boyfriend is that it capture’s a character’s metamorphosis as she gains a thinner body and a different outlook on life (which is a big deal to me because movies featuring women who have successfully lost weight are rare for understandable reasons around body costumes, makeup, screenwriting elements etc.). I also enjoyed how the scriptwriting in My Mom’s New Boyfriend captured how the characters in Marty’s life acted in regards to her weight loss (Marty’s son Henry, Henry’s fiancée Emily, and Marty’s boyfriend Tommy upon seeing some of her photos before she lost the weight and manifested her thin body). My Mom’s New Boyfriend is a movie also suitable for those who enjoy comedy films that take a humor type of spin on the FBI/CIA.

Vol. 10-Anjunabeats
Vol. 10-Anjunabeats
Price: CDN$ 25.35
14 used & new from CDN$ 20.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Spiritual Club Music?, Nov. 6 2015
This review is from: Vol. 10-Anjunabeats (Audio CD)
Anjunabeats Vol. 10 by Above & Beyond contains a varied chillout, trance, and electronic music mix on this compilation feat. various artists. I was overjoyed to here Home (Genix Remix)again even with a different version from when I first heard it on their Tristate collection (which I purchased back in June 2007). I enjoy the song Home due to a reason different from what most people think. Contrary to how I may appear to many, I’m actually very comfortable in my skin, my racial backgrounds, and even see the good within myself even as I’m in the process of increasing my self-love around my physical appearance and growing wisdom/intelligence. However, Home resonates with me because for me it is a tune about finding a sense of belonging and community even with my new age/occult beliefs and working towards increasing my self-confidence/self-appreciation (I have been fortunate to come across people who were willing to welcome me to their group despite my level of self-confidence but with the caveat that I give up my belief in past lives/reincarnation and give up my belief that even the most evil of souls do not have to permanently stay In a hellish afterlife and can eventually ascend to higher more heavenly realms and/or reincarnate back on earth). There are so many other brilliant songs on Anjuna Beats Vol. 10 by Above & Beyond such as England, Inception, Alchemy, Walter White, Believe In Me, Liquid Love etc. As another person online implied in a similar way, metaphorically speaking, Anjunabeats Vol. 10 by Above & Beyond sounds like a compilation that would be played in a music dance club in a heavenly afterlife (imaginatively speaking).

Now, Vol. 31
Now, Vol. 31
Offered by Vanderbilt CA
Price: CDN$ 31.95
11 used & new from CDN$ 9.61

5.0 out of 5 stars 2008/2009 Popular Hits, Nov. 6 2015
This review is from: Now, Vol. 31 (Audio CD)
Now That’s What I Call Music 31 has a wide range of music from the 2008/2009 era that touches on an eclectic range of music genres; If U Seek Amy by Britney Spears (representing the dance/pop genre), I Run To You by Lady Antebellum (representing the country genre), You Found Me by The Fray and If Today Was Your Last Day by Nickelback(representing the rock genre), Right Round by Florida, Pokerface by Lady Gaga and I Know You Want Me by Pitbull representing the electronic/dance genres. Of course there are more artists featured on Now That’s What I Call Music 31 as well’ such as Beyonce, Neyo,Black Eyed Peas,Pink, 3OH3, and Ciara feat. Justin Timberlake etc. I enjoy this collection because it reminds me of a period in my life where I truly believed that the sky was the limit and anything is possible when aligned with my intuition and higher self (which fortunately I’m gradually regaining back that belief). Anyhow, Now That’s What I Call Music 31 is a substantial music collection for eclectic music lovers because of the mix of music genres and artists/groups on Now 31.

Ultra Music Festival 2013
Ultra Music Festival 2013
Price: CDN$ 12.00
28 used & new from CDN$ 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Festival Like Indeed,, Nov. 6 2015
Ultra Music Festival 2013 does give off a celebratory concert vibe because of the social gathering themed mix of songs from various artists within this cd; Swedish House Mafia, David Guetta, Tiesto, Steve Aoki, Avicii, Wolfgang Gartner, Benny Benassi, and more. Ultra Music Festival 2013 is bleand of electronic and dance music from various artists that also sounds like something that can easily be played at someone’s birthday party, a weekend party, and/or probably even a dance themed dinner party.

Ultra 2014
Ultra 2014
Price: CDN$ 27.11
20 used & new from CDN$ 18.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Elevated Energy 2014, Nov. 6 2015
This review is from: Ultra 2014 (Audio CD)
Ultra 2014 contains an eclectic range of dance, electronic, and house music hits on this compilation. Ultra 2014 also sounds like a compilation that could easily be played at a weekend party and/or a housewarming party with a club theme because of how sanguine the vibe of he first six songs are on the cd; Thinking About Yoy by Calvin Harris feat. Ayah Marar, Live For The Night by Krewella, Atmosphere by Kaskade, Boneless by Steve Aoki Chris Lake & Tuajmo, and the sixth song being Legacy by Nicky Romero feat. Krewella.

Walking On A Dream
Walking On A Dream
Price: CDN$ 15.00
57 used & new from CDN$ 4.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Gliding On A Musical Daydream?, Nov. 6 2015
This review is from: Walking On A Dream (Audio CD)
Walking On A Dream by Empire of the Sun contains the popular catchy hit Walking On A Dream. There are other good songs on this collection such as The World and Delta Bay. Walking On A Dream by Empire of the Sun is best for those who like indie alternative rock music mixed with elements of chillout music.

Price: CDN$ 20.01
54 used & new from CDN$ 5.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Music Lucidity?, Nov. 6 2015
This review is from: Clarity(Dlx) (Audio CD)
Clarity (Deluxe Edition) by Zedd comes from an artist who many may know as musically masterminding hits such as Beautiful Now (feat. Jon Bellion) and the happy vibe of I Want You To Know (feat. Selena Gomez). On this Clarity Deluxe Edition there are hits such as Spectrum (feat. Matthew Koma), Clarity (Feat. Foxes), and Follow You Down (feat. Bright Lights). There are also other brilliant music features on Clarity (Deluxe Edition) by Zedd such as Stay The Night (feat. Hayley Williams of Paramore), Fall Into The Sky (feat. Ellie Goulding and Lucky Date), Lost At Sea (feat. Ryan Tedder) and more hits. Clarity (Deluxe Edition0 by Zedd is perfect for those who enjoy music blends of electronica, trance, and upbeat pop.

The Essential Toto (Rm)
The Essential Toto (Rm)
Price: CDN$ 9.97
44 used & new from CDN$ 6.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Rock Beats, Nov. 6 2015
This review is from: The Essential Toto (Rm) (Audio CD)
The Essential Toto by Toto is another great collection for those who like 80’s music mixed with elements of classic rock because of their hits such as Hold The Line, Rosanna, Africa, and Pamela (which surprisingly I admit that I did not hear for the first time until 2008 when I was living in Norfolk, Virginia). There are also other fantastic songs within the collection of The Essential Toto by Toto that are not featured on certain radio stations (as far as I know such as Georgy Porgy, 99, I’ll Supply The Love etc).

Blow Roof
Blow Roof
Price: CDN$ 37.85
12 used & new from CDN$ 20.91

5.0 out of 5 stars House Party Theme, Nov. 6 2015
This review is from: Blow Roof (Audio CD)
Blow The Roof by Flux Pavilion has multiple songs on this collection that have a house music and electronic beat. As mentioned in many of my previous reviews, I enjoy listening to Pandora radio and iheart radio (in addition to regular radio) for the widest range of music. However, I admit that I would not have heard of unique music by this artist had it not been for Pandora. I first of Flux Pavilion’s music from the I Still Can’t Stop melody. However, there are other great house and electronic songs on Blow The Roof by Flux Pavilion such as One, Two, Three and Starlight.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20