Profile for Claude > Reviews

Content by Claude

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Claude

Apogee Duet Audio Interface for iPad & Mac
Apogee Duet Audio Interface for iPad & Mac
Offered by BBCGmarkets
Price: CDN$ 973.36
9 used & new from CDN$ 927.90

2.0 out of 5 stars Great sound -- Poor customer service -- Defective product, Dec 8 2014
Great sound -- Poor customer service -- Defective product.

I bought this device to interface with my mac. I play music everyday. The sound is great, crisp, clean. The interface is well designed and very functional.... UNTIL ALL THE LEDs GOT BURNED. This is a well documented problem with this device. Unfortunately for me, this happen 1 or 2 weeks after the warranty expired. And guess what.... the manufacturer don't want to repair it at their charge.

The unit still works but I have to navigate blindly through the menu which is very frustrating.

It is sad to see a corporation putting such attention to design and sound quality on one hand, and so little elegance in dealing with people who actually pay for their products on the other hand.

Neewer 40037799 Broadcast Studio Microphone Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand with Shock Mount and XLR Male to Female Cable
Offered by Eshopic
Price: CDN$ 21.67
5 used & new from CDN$ 21.67

4.0 out of 5 stars More than OK for the price!, June 7 2013
I use this stand every day in a home studio. It is not the most sturdy of this type on the market but it works fine. I replaced a few screws (near the microphone) right away. I would not put a fragile 5000$ mic on it, obviously. It comes with a shock mount that worth, in itself, the price of the stand.

If you need to record your voice while sitting next to a console or a computer, this type of stand is the most convenient one. If you want to use it with ONE mic and leave it there, it's perfect. If you plan to use it with a number of microphones on it, or constantly make fine adjustments to the portion of the stand holding the microphone... you might become frustrated. This being said, I like this stand and it's plenty of value for the price.

Kingston Apple 8GB Kit (2x4GB Modules) 1066MHz DDR3 SODIMM iMac and Macbook Memory (KTA-MB1066K2/8G)
Offered by dealkings
Price: CDN$ 335.17
2 used & new from CDN$ 335.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, easy and dirty cheap!, Feb. 24 2012
I bought this for my macbookpro 13, mid 2009. I am not a tech guy at all. I was able to install the memory in less than 15 minutes. I went on youtube to get the instructions. All you need is those tiny screwdrivers And my computer is much faster now. It feels like a new one. 4GB is a little short if you have many things open at the same time. 8GB makes a huge difference. It doesn't feel sluggish anymore. I took the free delivery and the next day my doorbell rang. In fact, less than 24 hours later! I could not find a better price and for me, it was much more convenient than waiting and waiting and waiting for a tech guy to do it for me. :)

The Mystery Method: How to Get Beautiful Women Into Bed
The Mystery Method: How to Get Beautiful Women Into Bed
by Mystery
Price: CDN$ 15.99
38 used & new from CDN$ 7.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Mysteries explained, Sept. 7 2010
On rare occasions, you find a book or a person that can make a real difference. Mystery and his book have that to offer. You can actually use this book as a manual to increase the number of chick you can pickup in a bar, and yes it works. You can also use this to get a fresh perspective on all the dates you had and finally understand why some of them when bad. You can also use this book to be a better lover and understand how attraction works.

Mystery is a real, honest, open and dedicated teacher. There is something kind about the guy. Something soft. And he is also very clever. And in this book you can read between the lines his sincere interest for women, despite the fact his approach may feel at first like a set of manipulative technics to have more sex.

in the hand of emotionally well balanced men, it will make happier girls, more fun and a better start for a healthy relationship. Girls should buy this book, read it... and explain the concept to their male friends.