Profile for Cherish McNamara > Reviews

Content by Cherish McNamara

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Cherish McNamara (Ewing, NJ United States)

by Norton Juster
Price: CDN$ 10.79
51 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect gift, Nov. 13 2002
I bought this book for my husband for our first wedding anniversary (first is paper.) He loved it! A great story, wonderful drawings and just the right message. A great gift!

Braveheart (Widescreen) [Import]
Braveheart (Widescreen) [Import]
DVD ~ Mel Gibson
Offered by Tons of Clay Music
Price: CDN$ 18.99
54 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly great..., Nov. 13 2002
This is just one of those movies you can watch over & over. I've seen it dozens of times and I NEVER get tired of watching it. Lots of action (and blood) plus a great story. Sure it's not entirely historically accurate, but who cares? It's beautifully shot & has great acting.

When My Heart Finds Christmas
When My Heart Finds Christmas
Price: CDN$ 5.00
38 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, Nov. 13 2002
At my Christmas party each year, this is one (of 3) cds that is ALWAYS in the mix. It's a great companion to my "traditional" Christmas collection--Bing, Frank & Dean. I love this version of Sleigh Ride. It's a lot of fun!

by Norton Juster
Price: CDN$ 10.79
51 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Just plain fun, Nov. 13 2002
I got this for my husband as an anniversary gift (first anniversary is paper.) He loved it!! Thought it was unique and fun. Great story & drawings.

Ukrainian Recipes
Ukrainian Recipes
by Joanne Asala
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: CDN$ 8.68
6 used & new from CDN$ 8.68

4.0 out of 5 stars Good & authentic, Nov. 13 2002
This review is from: Ukrainian Recipes (Spiral-bound)
I love the spiral binding. It makes this perfect for actually cooking & reading the recipe. The small size is fun too. It's a good basic Ukrainian cookbook. Of course, not all the recipes I remember are in here, but there's a pretty good mix of recipes.

A Jolly Christmas From
A Jolly Christmas From
Offered by Aux 33 Tours
Price: CDN$ 9.99
11 used & new from CDN$ 1.97

5.0 out of 5 stars It's just not Christmas..., Nov. 13 2002
This review is from: A Jolly Christmas From (Audio CD)
...without this cd. Every year we decorate the tree to this cd. Our favorite is Frank's version of Jingle Bells. Whenever I hear The Christmas Waltz I think about dancing with my husband, in our living room, our first Christmas together. I could listen to this one 100 times during the Christmas season! You'll LOVE it!

A Knight's Tale (Special Edition)
A Knight's Tale (Special Edition)
DVD ~ Heath Ledger
Price: CDN$ 11.98
56 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars just plain bad, Sept. 25 2002
These are the cleanest looking peasants I've ever seen. Not at all acurate-from music to hairstyles to dancing. This was by far the dumbest movie I have ever seen. The saddest part? I paid to see this in the cinema.