Profile for Duchess > Reviews

Content by Duchess
Top Reviewer Ranking: 503

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Duchess "Duchess" (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Fruit of the Loom Lady-Fit Performance T-Shirt, Ladies-Black-Large
Fruit of the Loom Lady-Fit Performance T-Shirt, Ladies-Black-Large
Offered by Starlite Shopping Mall
Price: CDN$ 10.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Fruit of the Loom T-shirts, Feb. 28 2015
I tried out these T-shirts when they arrived and found that they were as comfortable as I thought they would be. I am please enough with these t-shirts for what I want to do with them. I plan on trying to do some counted cross-stitch designs made for t-shirt sizes and with the type of fabric that these are which is cotton, I think they will do just fine.

Fruit of the Loom Lady-Fit Valueweight, Ladies T-Shirt-Sky Blue-Large

Offered by DAILY SUPPLY
Price: CDN$ 26.53
6 used & new from CDN$ 26.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for seniors!!, Feb. 16 2015
I am a senior (69) and the vitamin D3-5000 IU is great for my general health.

Shea Butter Organic - Premium Shea Butter 1 Pound (454 grams)
Shea Butter Organic - Premium Shea Butter 1 Pound (454 grams)
Offered by Atharva Canada
Price: CDN$ 15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful for skin lotion!!, Feb. 16 2015
Great stuff to make skin lotion. Would have liked some suggestion as how to store it.

Spectrum Coconut Oil, Organic Refined, 414 gm
Spectrum Coconut Oil, Organic Refined, 414 gm
Price: CDN$ 7.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use., Feb. 16 2015
I was pleased with this coconut oil which i used to make a skin lotion. It dissolved quickly and easily into the olive oil and shea butter solution.

Nature's Alchemy Nature's Alchemy, Eucalyptus, Essential Oil, 2 fl oz (59 ml) - 2 oz
Offered by DAILY SUPPLY
Price: CDN$ 17.03
5 used & new from CDN$ 13.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Provide better dropper with instructions for amounts to use in mixtures., Feb. 16 2015
I like the eucalyptus oil. I did not like the dropper. It was loosely put in the cap and it did not provide any instructions as how to use it.

3 - 100% ORGANIC Hand Poured Decorative Beeswax Cakes - 28g each - Premium Quality, Cosmetic Grade, Triple Filtered Bees Wax
Offered by Best Nutrition Shop
Price: CDN$ 5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to guess amount for adequate solidity., Feb. 16 2015
When making skin lotion with these tablets it is hard to guess how much to use to get the right solidity for a lotion.To get the tablets to melt faster I had to cut them up in little pieces otherwise the melting process for mixing takes three times as long.

Dritz 653-115 Sewing Velvet Tomato Pin Cushion-Pink
Dritz 653-115 Sewing Velvet Tomato Pin Cushion-Pink
Offered by BIC Warehouse - (Includes all tax and Duties)
Price: CDN$ 11.23
9 used & new from CDN$ 10.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Feb. 16 2015
Love it! It's a nice and BIG pin cushion. It can hold many of the needles I have prethreaded to use to do my counted cross-stitch projects and so I took a chance and bought two. I have NO REGRETS! The actual measurments are about 2 inches thick / high and about 5 inches across. Made well and worth the price I paid for it - thanks.

Sewing E. 40 Pearlized Pins & Pin Cushion Set
Sewing E. 40 Pearlized Pins & Pin Cushion Set
Offered by Rosiru1
Price: CDN$ 8.67

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE! THIS IS A PRODUCT WITH NO SPECIFIC INFORMATION ON THE SIZE - SO DON'T BUY!, Feb. 5 2015
I saw the other reviews posted on this product on amazon.com and even though I believed that the pins were not so great, -- which is too bad about that but I was in need of pin cusions more than the pins themselves -- so took a chance anyway. WELL, no such luck! I was extremely disappointed with the size of these 'pin cusions' because they make the picture bigger than they actually are which isn't fair to the buyer, as far as I'm concerned! :(

I have one of this type of pin cusion and it is 3 inches in diameter and about 1 inch high. A good size so that it can hold a lot of pins and needles. As for the size of THIS product being sold on amazon.ca -- for the price they charge it's a ripoff! I cannot see paying almost 9 dollars for a pin cushion that is only a 1.5 inch in diameter and about an inch high -- because if they had STATED the ACTUAL size of this product I would NOT have bought it in the first place. I guess the point is this -- if you cannot get the FULL information of a product -- DON'T BUY IT because it is the corporations job to tell you the truth about these types of things and the products they sell and if they can't then they are not worth buying from.

For me this was a very disappointing buy and will NOT buy it again --SORRY!

Jeff Dunham's Very Special Christmas Special
Jeff Dunham's Very Special Christmas Special
Price: CDN$ 15.99
5 used & new from CDN$ 14.33

2.0 out of 5 stars A comedy done in very bad taste, Dec 27 2014
This DVD of his was no where near as good as his other DVD's that he has done. In this one we found that his 'puppets' were really being nasty or rude to him. We found it more especially with Peanut as to how he talked to him and about him. It seems that shows like this that are supposed to be 'funny' or 'comedic' has really change the actual meaning of 'comedies' these days. As for us really liking this DVD of his -- the answer is 'No' because it was a bit to 'rude' for our taste. If this is the idea of what the younger generations likes for 'funny or comedic shows' then sorry -- we don't want to be a part of this type of comedy and condone what he has done for this DVD.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20