biss Learn more snsflyour Furniture boutiques-francophones All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno
Profile for Duchess > Reviews

Content by Duchess
Top Reviewer Ranking: 675

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Duchess "Duchess" (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Hotel Transylvania 2 Bilingual
Hotel Transylvania 2 Bilingual
DVD ~ Adam Sandler
Price: CDN$ 19.88
2 used & new from CDN$ 19.88

1.0 out of 5 stars Not anywhere near as good as the first, Jan. 18 2016
My husband and I bought this and saw this. To us it was not any where near as good as the first. I think instead of repeat what JBMONGE from amazon.com stated, says it very well. To me there is nothing much else to add. As for paying the 24 something that I paid for it - it was not worth that either. The only good thing about buying this at the price I paid for it - was because amazon VISA gave me a $20 rebate like they do after you spend enough money for the 2000 points you get from buying things from here. So I was only out actually 4 bucks - which for me is basically what it should be worth.

M&R Technologies 20009 PC Stitch Pro Cross Stitch Software
M&R Technologies 20009 PC Stitch Pro Cross Stitch Software
Offered by Stuff 4 Crafts
Price: CDN$ 65.81
14 used & new from CDN$ 57.90

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I'd hoped, Dec 31 2015
I was willing to try this out so I could chose my own photos and put them into cross-stitch patterns. I tried a couple and have not found it easy to work with with. I have windows 7 Professional and I suspect that does not make much difference but when I tried to do a photo I had taken when I was in Jamaica, it did not turn out as good as I'd hoped. As for the price for this product and how to use it - I would not recommend it to others and also I think that they charge FAR TOO MUCH for what this product puts out. As for continuing to use this - it is not likely I will.

NOW Foods L Theanine - 60 x 200mg VCaps
NOW Foods L Theanine - 60 x 200mg VCaps
Offered by HerbsDaily
Price: CDN$ 16.98
15 used & new from CDN$ 16.98

1.0 out of 5 stars As much as I like this product I am giving it only one star ..., Oct. 1 2015
As much as I like this product I am giving it only one star because in comparison to buying it from Swanson in the USA the price for this product leaves alot to be desired! It's only when I HAVE to make a purchase of $25 or more to get free shipping that I actually bother to buy this product from amazon.ca. If Amazon.ca EVER DOES decide to charge a bit less FOR this product that is when I might consider buying it from you when you do!

6 Pieces 8 Inch Charcoal Bamboo Mama Cloth/ Menstrual Pads/ Reusable Sanitary Pads / Panty Liners - You Choose 6 From 17 Designs and Send the Message to Me
Offered by Hibaby
Price: CDN$ 35.47

3.0 out of 5 stars this company has the right idea, but it needs much improvement, Sept. 25 2015
This was the right idea but need much improvement to make this product actually work. I bought it to try them out because the store bought pads are getting far too expensive for me to buy PLUS not being very friendly to the earth!.

For this product then - the concept is right but what I had to do to make this product work better for ME was to put a small safety pin (no bigger than an eraser on a pencil) - one on both ends - of the panty so it would stop it from sliding all the way around to the underside of the panty. Also, the small safety pins I'd used to hold this together - the head of it was actually on the 'underside of the panty' NOT on the 'inside of it'. This helps the menses part of this pad stay where it should - on the inside of it - not the underside! When this pad does this (the sliding to the underside) and this business has not found a way to 'hold it in one place' like what the 'sticky' part of the store bought pads I have do - That is why I gave this a 3 stars instead of a 2 or 1 star review. Also it is a bit pricey for the make. LIKE I SAID " RIGHT IDEA - JUST NEEDS A FEW TWEAKS TO MAKE IT WORK"

Thelma And Louise Bilingual
Thelma And Louise Bilingual
DVD ~ Susan Sarandon
Price: CDN$ 6.75
4 used & new from CDN$ 3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not something I'd watch again soon, Aug. 29 2015
This review is from: Thelma And Louise Bilingual (DVD)
I bought this when it came out. Sure wasn't worth watching it....

LING'S SHOP Silicone Ice Cube Candy Chocolate Cake Cookie Cupcake Soap Molds Mould DIY Mold (55 - Hearts)
Offered by w8sunjs
Price: CDN$ 3.88
2 used & new from CDN$ 3.88

3.0 out of 5 stars Silicon Ice Cube, Candy Chocolate apparatus, July 23 2015
It's a bit of a task to try and use these because I tried to make my own mini chocolates with eucalyptus flavoring in them (as I cannot seem to find candies or chocolates anymore that already have the eucalyptus flavor in them which I have always liked). This apparatus measures to be about 11 cm by 18 cm for the whole piece of plastic. It is rather a flimsy piece of plastic but I guess I can make it work for what I want it to do and that is make my own small flavored chocolates. When I tried to make the chocolates and try and make as little mess as possible, I have to admit that THAT in itself is almost impossible for it not to be a really messy job, but I guess in the end it was worth the hassle. As for buying more of these I may have to do so if I want to make a bigger batch next time. As for having a firmer tool to do this kind of job, I guess this will have to do.

Whitmor 6505-4362 Color Coded Mesh Wash Bags, Set of 3
Whitmor 6505-4362 Color Coded Mesh Wash Bags, Set of 3
Price: CDN$ 8.80
7 used & new from CDN$ 8.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sized laudry bags, June 23 2015
Good sized laundry bags for my sun dresses and skirts; works well and are fairly sturdy.

Whitmor 6154-988 Mesh Hosiery Wash Bag
Whitmor 6154-988 Mesh Hosiery Wash Bag
Price: CDN$ 5.99
6 used & new from CDN$ 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 23 2015
works great!

Le Cuistot Enameled Cast-Iron 1.3 Quart Saucepan with Pouring Spout - 2 Tone Red
Offered by City Chef
Price: CDN$ 49.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit small but good for what I use it for, June 23 2015
I bought this because I love working with cast iron pots especially when making things like lemon meringue pie or other pudding pies. Doing something that requires working with sugar can be a bit tricky but using this kind of pot (for me, at least) helps avoid the burning of the pudding in comparison to using a stainless steel pot which I think you have more of a tendency to do that.

I had a Le Creuset cast iron pot that I had that was a bit bigger than this pot and used for that for the longest time but can't seem to find it now after our move and Le Creuset is getting to be too expensive to buy another (and I think they are starting at $300)! I have to say though, that this pot is just as good as the Le Creuset that I had, but a bit small. As for making things like the lemon or other pudding pies it does work, it just gets a bit full. Using this pot you'll just have to really pay attention that it won't overflow when it hits the boiling point for the lemon pie filling as it wouldn't take much for it to boil over (and you know how sugar on hot burners don't work!)

As for using it for the things I do, it will work just fine. :)

Nature's Way Coconut Oil, 16 oz
Nature's Way Coconut Oil, 16 oz
Price: CDN$ 13.49
21 used & new from CDN$ 11.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great results! :), May 16 2015
I bought this to start a new naturopathic therapy for my epilepsy. I have tried it now for almost 2 months and it has really helped me have much more stamina than I had before I started doing it at the beginning of April. For what I use this for (2 tbsp/day, three times a day) - the 2 containers that I bought originally at the beginning of April, has lasted me basically 2 months. I am pleased with the results! :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20