Profile for Duchess > Reviews

Content by Duchess
Top Reviewer Ranking: 603

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Duchess "Duchess" (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Boston Globe Sunday Crossword Puzzles, Volume 14
The Boston Globe Sunday Crossword Puzzles, Volume 14
by Henry Hook
Price: CDN$ 12.59
19 used & new from CDN$ 2.94

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Impressed!, March 29 2015
For the price I paid for it and the amount of crosswords this book had, I am not pleased! Also, some of the questions or clues leave a lot to be desired. You'd think that for this price there would be more in them.
I won't buy this one again any time soon - SORRY! :(

Los Angeles Times Sunday Crossword Puzzles, Volume 29
Los Angeles Times Sunday Crossword Puzzles, Volume 29
by Barry Tunick
Price: CDN$ 9.92
34 used & new from CDN$ 2.84

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't buy this one again, SORRY!, March 29 2015
Bought this hoping I'd enjoy it.....Sorry to say I didn't enjoy it though :(

The Everything Easy Large-Print Crosswords Book, Volume IV: 150 brand-new, quick and easy puzzles
by Charles Timmerman
Price: CDN$ 12.26
41 used & new from CDN$ 8.78

5.0 out of 5 stars So far it's great! :), March 28 2015
Hey! At least with this cross-word book to enjoy this you don't have to cheat to get the crosswords done. They are easy enough to at least help you fill in the blanks in most of them so when you go back to the ones you did not get you can finish it off or figure it out WITHOUT having to cheat and look in the back of the book at the answers! I like it! :)

The New York Times Supersized Book of Sunday Crosswords: 500 Puzzles
The New York Times Supersized Book of Sunday Crosswords: 500 Puzzles
by The New York Times
Price: CDN$ 16.60
38 used & new from CDN$ 16.60

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good with the answers as the other books I have, March 28 2015
I tried some of the crosswords in this crossword book too. I find that I don't like it as much because it has such stupid answers to some of the clues. Sorry, won't buy this one again! Too American for my taste! :(

My Fair Lady
My Fair Lady
DVD ~ Audrey Hepburn
Offered by M plus L
Price: CDN$ 11.02
6 used & new from CDN$ 9.41

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't like it - but he loves it - That make me happy I bought it! :), March 27 2015
This review is from: My Fair Lady (DVD)
I am writing this only on the behalf of my husband who is a 'happy man' because I bought this for him AND bought the music in CD as well. Even though I am NOT particularly fond of this movie, I am happy enough that my husband is happy having it AND the DVD of the music this movie plays. For me -- as long as he loves it - I'm happy!

Crossword Puzzles
Crossword Puzzles
by Kelly Clark
Price: CDN$ 12.44
35 used & new from CDN$ 5.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy but not too easy -- and easy on the eyes too if you have bad eyesight! :), March 27 2015
This review is from: Crossword Puzzles (Spiral-bound)
Bought these hoping that they would be 'easy' but not 'too easy'. I have already done 3 in this book and although it has a lot to do with American stuff, I enjoyed spending my free time doing them so far. I've always enjoyed doing crossword books and found that word find books are too easy and too boring for me to do. As for the others I bought I also will try them out and then decide whether to buy another of the same titles that are out. This book has a lot of variety and easy on the eyes for sure, if you have bad sight. I don't, but still have really enjoyed doing them.

The Everything Easy Large-Print Crosswords Book, Volume V: 150 Easy Crossword Puzzles in Large Print
by Charles Timmerman

Fruit of the Loom Lady-Fit Performance T-Shirt, Ladies-Black-Large
Offered by Starlite Shopping Mall
Price: CDN$ 10.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Fruit of the Loom T-shirts, Feb. 28 2015
I tried out these T-shirts when they arrived and found that they were as comfortable as I thought they would be. I am please enough with these t-shirts for what I want to do with them. I plan on trying to do some counted cross-stitch designs made for t-shirt sizes and with the type of fabric that these are which is cotton, I think they will do just fine.

Fruit of the Loom Lady-Fit Valueweight, Ladies T-Shirt-Sky Blue-Large

Offered by Positive Health
Price: CDN$ 28.71
3 used & new from CDN$ 25.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for seniors!!, Feb. 16 2015
I am a senior (69) and the vitamin D3-5000 IU is great for my general health.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20