march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry
Profile for Duchess > Reviews

Content by Duchess
Top Reviewer Ranking: 661

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Duchess "Duchess" (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
DMC CS1433-5200 Classic Reserve Aida, 30-Inch by 10-Yard, Natural, 14-Count
DMC CS1433-5200 Classic Reserve Aida, 30-Inch by 10-Yard, Natural, 14-Count
Price: CDN$ 133.00
10 used & new from CDN$ 133.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Won't have to buy canvas now for a long time - good amount not a bad price!, May 18 2016
Bought this in January of this year. I am already using a fairly good sized piece of this canvas and it's going well. I am doing a counted cross-stitch pattern of Tofino Inlet, Vancouver Island. Great canvas to work with as usual. Now I don't have to buy canvas for a LONG LONG time. :)

Celine lin 18 sizes 40 inch"(100cm)Colorful Circular Bamboo Knitting Needles (2mm-10mm)
Offered by Celine Lin
Price: CDN$ 23.98
2 used & new from CDN$ 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This review goes from a one star review to a 5 star review now....., May 3 2016
Much better service since my one star review. I got a full refund plus a bit more after my one star review for the poor quality of these products and so now as a result of this my rating goes from a one star review to a 5 star review.

Silicon Power 128GB USB 3.0  Black Retractable Flash Drive,Blaze B05 (SP128GBUF3B05V1K)
Silicon Power 128GB USB 3.0 Black Retractable Flash Drive,Blaze B05 (SP128GBUF3B05V1K)
Offered by Silicon Power Canada Deal Site
Price: CDN$ 90.91
13 used & new from CDN$ 39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size and perfect for what I want this for, April 6 2016
This is a perfect size for what I want to use this flashdrive for. Yes, others that have commented are right about saying that it has a tendency to get a bit too hot when plugged in - but for what I want to use this flashdrive for though - I'm not going to leave it in long enough for it to get like that anyway. Price I guess is fine, and I now, as a result of getting this one - will be able to add more to this flashdrive of the photos that I take in the future. Also, I won't have to worry about losing the photos and other things off this computer because if it does crash again - I will have an extra copy of them all on this flashdrive - so when or if the computer does crash again, I can just redownload them back onto it.

Nature's Bounty Coconut Oil 1000mg, 100 Count
Nature's Bounty Coconut Oil 1000mg, 100 Count
Price: CDN$ 13.49

1.0 out of 5 stars I won't recommend this to anyone interested in trying this out, March 20 2016
This is not a product I'd ever recommend for anyone who wants to do a much healthier natural way of healing. This product is NOT AN ORGANIC product also it does NOT have the same effect as what the product 'should' do especially for the more natural ways of dealing with epilepsy and other medical issues. I have tried the 'organic' version' of this product from Swanson Vitamins in the USA and it seems that amazon.ca STILL has to charge far too much for me to even want to 'consider' buying from them the SAME ORGANIC product. Until they start treating us Canadians with a little more respect - with my tight budget - I WON'T be buying this product again any time soon - sorry! :(

Hotel Transylvania 2 / Hotel Transylvanie 2 (Bilingual)
Hotel Transylvania 2 / Hotel Transylvanie 2 (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Adam Sandler
Offered by BroadPeak Inc.
Price: CDN$ 17.99
9 used & new from CDN$ 10.35

1.0 out of 5 stars Not anywhere near as good as the first, Jan. 18 2016
My husband and I bought this and saw this. To us it was not any where near as good as the first. I think instead of repeat what JBMONGE from amazon.com stated, says it very well. To me there is nothing much else to add. As for paying the 24 something that I paid for it - it was not worth that either. The only good thing about buying this at the price I paid for it - was because amazon VISA gave me a $20 rebate like they do after you spend enough money for the 2000 points you get from buying things from here. So I was only out actually 4 bucks - which for me is basically what it should be worth.

M&R Technologies 20009 PC Stitch Pro Cross Stitch Software
M&R Technologies 20009 PC Stitch Pro Cross Stitch Software
Offered by Stuff 4 Crafts
Price: CDN$ 62.87
18 used & new from CDN$ 53.91

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I'd hoped, Dec 31 2015
I was willing to try this out so I could chose my own photos and put them into cross-stitch patterns. I tried a couple and have not found it easy to work with with. I have windows 7 Professional and I suspect that does not make much difference but when I tried to do a photo I had taken when I was in Jamaica, it did not turn out as good as I'd hoped. As for the price for this product and how to use it - I would not recommend it to others and also I think that they charge FAR TOO MUCH for what this product puts out. As for continuing to use this - it is not likely I will.

NOW Foods L Theanine - 60 x 200mg VCaps
NOW Foods L Theanine - 60 x 200mg VCaps
Offered by LH-Nutrition
Price: CDN$ 21.91
12 used & new from CDN$ 17.36

1.0 out of 5 stars As much as I like this product I am giving it only one star ..., Oct. 1 2015
As much as I like this product I am giving it only one star because in comparison to buying it from Swanson in the USA the price for this product leaves alot to be desired! It's only when I HAVE to make a purchase of $25 or more to get free shipping that I actually bother to buy this product from amazon.ca. If Amazon.ca EVER DOES decide to charge a bit less FOR this product that is when I might consider buying it from you when you do!

6 Pieces 8 Inch Charcoal Bamboo Mama Cloth/ Menstrual Pads/ Reusable Sanitary Pads / Panty Liners - You Choose 6 From 17 Designs and Send the Message to Me
Offered by Hibaby
Price: CDN$ 33.18

3.0 out of 5 stars this company has the right idea, but it needs much improvement, Sept. 25 2015
This was the right idea but need much improvement to make this product actually work. I bought it to try them out because the store bought pads are getting far too expensive for me to buy PLUS not being very friendly to the earth!.

For this product then - the concept is right but what I had to do to make this product work better for ME was to put a small safety pin (no bigger than an eraser on a pencil) - one on both ends - of the panty so it would stop it from sliding all the way around to the underside of the panty. Also, the small safety pins I'd used to hold this together - the head of it was actually on the 'underside of the panty' NOT on the 'inside of it'. This helps the menses part of this pad stay where it should - on the inside of it - not the underside! When this pad does this (the sliding to the underside) and this business has not found a way to 'hold it in one place' like what the 'sticky' part of the store bought pads I have do - That is why I gave this a 3 stars instead of a 2 or 1 star review. Also it is a bit pricey for the make. LIKE I SAID " RIGHT IDEA - JUST NEEDS A FEW TWEAKS TO MAKE IT WORK"

Thelma And Louise Bilingual
Thelma And Louise Bilingual
DVD ~ Susan Sarandon
Price: CDN$ 7.75
5 used & new from CDN$ 3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not something I'd watch again soon, Aug. 29 2015
This review is from: Thelma And Louise Bilingual (DVD)
I bought this when it came out. Sure wasn't worth watching it....

LING'S SHOP Silicone Ice Cube Candy Chocolate Cake Cookie Cupcake Soap Molds Mould DIY Mold (55 - Hearts)
Offered by kinwilliam
Price: CDN$ 3.60
7 used & new from CDN$ 3.60

3.0 out of 5 stars Silicon Ice Cube, Candy Chocolate apparatus, July 23 2015
It's a bit of a task to try and use these because I tried to make my own mini chocolates with eucalyptus flavoring in them (as I cannot seem to find candies or chocolates anymore that already have the eucalyptus flavor in them which I have always liked). This apparatus measures to be about 11 cm by 18 cm for the whole piece of plastic. It is rather a flimsy piece of plastic but I guess I can make it work for what I want it to do and that is make my own small flavored chocolates. When I tried to make the chocolates and try and make as little mess as possible, I have to admit that THAT in itself is almost impossible for it not to be a really messy job, but I guess in the end it was worth the hassle. As for buying more of these I may have to do so if I want to make a bigger batch next time. As for having a firmer tool to do this kind of job, I guess this will have to do.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20